What songs do you think could be on Dangerous 35?

Again, this one has no vocals apart L.L Cool J's. Imho such songs can't even be released on an anniversary album. The standard of completeness should be at least as high as that of the tracks on Bad 25.
I'm not agreeing. The standard of completeness for bonus tracks on an anniversary album was over the top on Bad 25.
Those songs were all not leaked. And if you don't pay close attention to the lyrics they all come across as pretty complete. Except "Messin' Around" which clearly is an unfinished and experimental demo. Maybe "Al Capone" is also not for another project because of its similarity to "Smooth Criminal".

But especially "Price Of Fame", "I'm so blue" or "Abortion Papers" could have easily been on an album of "new" material.

If you compare the previously unreleased Tracks from Bad 25 with the Thriller 40 tracks there's a world of a difference.
Not only in quantity but also quality.

If I had to choose, I would decide to safe the good outtakes for projects of ONLY NEW material.

But then again: Please estate give us such projects!!
2 unheard songs in ten years (2014-2024) is a shame.. and do not quench our desire!!!

Last edited:
I'm not agreeing. The standard of completeness for bonus tracks on an anniversary album was over the top on Bad 25.
Those songs were all not leaked. And if you don't pay close attention to the lyrics they all come across as pretty complete. Except "Messin' Around" which clearly is an unfinished and experimental demo. Maybe "Al Capone" is also not for another project because of its similarity to "Smooth Criminal".

But especially "Price Of Fame", "I'm so blue" or "Abortion Papers" could have easily been on an album of "new" material.

If you compare the previously unreleased Tracks from Bad 25 with the Thriller 40 tracks there's a world of a difference.

If I had to choose, I would decide to safe the good outtakes for projects of ONLY NEW material.

2 unheard songs in ten years (2014-2024) is a shame.. and do not quench our desire!!!
They weren't in the habit of using such songs for posthumous projects yet.

It won't happen.
Our estate does not want to work like others, i guess. We have a mean one. but that's alright i grew up with mean minded adults that's my whole point of becoming a Michael Jackson fan... :ROFLMAO: but oh well, he's gone n i guess the mean adults are back.
:(

Thriller doesn't need hits like Hot Street to sell. It's Thriller. That's why we got the remixes on Thriller 25 and the lame BTM demo on Thriller 40.
That's the truth Mr Angry Sister
Study some economics.

Last edited:

I understand your point of view, but I feel totally different lol.

The best thing would be to finally release Bryan Loren's tracks, he deserves to get some compensation after 20 years those songs have been floating around the web. They can put in two more demos that are in a quite advanced state, but tracks with missing verses or mumbling should only find a place in a release like "The Ultimate Collection": with early and rough ideas, vocal notes, instrumental pieces to give fans the opportunity to hear Michael's creative process.

I guess I did
tumblr_lqn84y23pI1qkd828o1_500.gif

The best thing would be to finally release Bryan Loren's tracks, he deserves to get some compensation after 20 years those songs have been floating around the web. They can put in two more demos that are in a quite advanced state, but tracks with missing verses or mumbling should only find a place in a release like "The Ultimate Collection": with early and rough ideas, vocal notes, instrumental pieces to give fans the opportunity to hear Michael's creative process.
Loren tracks MJ vocals on it are only chords .I mean songs like .call it off .all truth you need .

I fully believe that once the estate only has audio of MJ coughing left they will use it somewhere. They are just wanting this to go on as long as it possibly can so aren't in a rush.

next projects:
Thriller50 paired with a silver glove.
Thriller60
Thriller75
Thriller90
Thriller100, that one will finally come with a golden (!) glove.

Mr. Branca will announce those with a cool tiktok dance.
You are damn tight 😂

next projects:
Thriller50 paired with a silver glove.
Thriller60
Thriller75
Thriller90
Thriller100, that one will finally come with a golden (!) glove.

Mr. Branca will announce those with a cool tiktok dance.
Watch, they'll do it

Would be cool to just get a release with alternate versions and mixes of the album tracks. Along with some sketch demos that didn't get very far. Not that hard to make an interesting release, really. As alwaysthere mentioned in another thread, it doesn't really need to be an anniversary, either.

Bryan Loren stated on his official website (in 2018) that the Michael Jackson Estate and Sony made clear that they have no plans at all to officially release these songs.

Their decision seems to make sense because one would say that these Bryan Loren's songs do not deserve to get an official release.

Most of them sound like Prince's songs (due to their funky sound), they lack rich instrumentation, and they sound repetitive and boring.

Anyone know about this song?

Back