What songs do you think could be on Dangerous 35?

o0771051012490868131.png
I need to hear that '90 they don't care about us...I wonder how much different it was & how much the lyrics changed hince "I have a wife & 2 children who love me".....WHOA🤔🤔 I just realized he was talking about Lisa's kids & not prince & Paris. Lmao that just flew over my head. I think the video came in 97 but I'm sure the re-record was during 94.

I saw another title called Garbage

Any info?
Garbage was described by Bryan Loren as being an inspiration for CLHGA. He played it at his seminar/conference in 2016, it also seems like both Loren and Brad Sundberg have it.

I need to hear that '90 they don't care about us...I wonder how much different it was & how much the lyrics changed hince "I have a wife & 2 children who love me".....WHOA🤔🤔 I just realized he was talking about Lisa's kids & not prince & Paris. Lmao that just flew over my head. I think the video came in 97 but I'm sure the re-record was during 94.
According to Matt Forger the demo of TDCAU is pretty much the same as the final version in terms of music and lyrics. It's probably similar to the Jam demo in terms of it being similar to its final version - same song but with scratch vocals instead.

According to Matt Forger the demo of TDCAU is pretty much the same as the final version in terms of music and lyrics. It's probably similar to the Jam demo in terms of it being similar to its final version - same song but with scratch vocals instead.
Ooh interesting

Garbage was described by Bryan Loren as being an inspiration for CLHGA. He played it at his seminar/conference in 2016, it also seems like both Loren and Brad Sundberg have it.
Interesting

After MJ died some people that worked with MJ have said that "Apocalypse Now" from the Bad sessions was an inspiration for TDCAU. The Dangerous version of TDCAU is no more than an instrumental idea.

MJ also said in the "MJ's Private Home Movies" that Janet took MJ's choreography from Captain EO for Rhythm Nation, he said that he wanted to do his next short-film "all military". I guess it was going to be "Apocalypse Now".

After MJ died some people that worked with MJ have said that "Apocalypse Now" from the Bad sessions was an inspiration for TDCAU. The Dangerous version of TDCAU is no more than an instrumental idea.

MJ also said in the "MJ's Private Home Movies" that Janet took MJ's choreography from Captain EO for Rhythm Nation, he said that he wanted to do his next short-film "all military". I guess it was going to be "Apocalypse Now".
Interesting I didn't know that

CD 1:
Standard Album remastered
CD 2:
Not existing
DVD:
Not existing

BUT
Piece of chalk added
I'm still waiting for them to added a blackboard for my chalk on some anniversary.
I'm So Sad =(

I don’t know about that. Given that it was a demo, one I’m not sure even made it to Westlake, I think it would be too much to assume Michael already had a short film in mind for it.

I don’t know about that. Given that it was a demo, one I’m not sure even made it to Westlake, I think it would be too much to assume Michael already had a short film in mind for it.
Maybe, bc the title is interesting

Possible demo for Jam?

Serious Moonlight is a Bryan Loren demo

JR never refered to AN as a demo.

"There was another track I did that never made it called "Apocalypse Now" that I wrote six and a half minutes of military drum cadences for. I brought in Don Wiliams, John Wiliams' brother, Dan Greco and Bob Zimetti and we recorded with four field snares, four piccolo snares, two sets of piatti and one gran casa. It was a very hip tune but it never made the record. I was kind of upset about that."

JR never refered to AN as a demo.

"There was another track I did that never made it called "Apocalypse Now" that I wrote six and a half minutes of military drum cadences for. I brought in Don Wiliams, John Wiliams' brother, Dan Greco and Bob Zimetti and we recorded with four field snares, four piccolo snares, two sets of piatti and one gran casa. It was a very hip tune but it never made the record. I was kind of upset about that."
Yeah I think it was song for possibly Bad
I read maybe a short military film perhaps?

I'm really anticipating this 1! & I cannot for the love of God get "Changes" out my head....it just keeps looping. Man I wish I could hear that in full & I refuse to believe mj only said that 1 line
He also says "Can’t cope with changes. What are you trying to do to me?" but those seems to be the only coherent words in the entire song lol.

Back