What songs were worked on or mentioned for Xscape, Michael, Bad 25, TUC, etc?

Oh yeah that is true, I heard the Bad 25 version still has some Thriller vocals, just the difference was he re-recorded some, and has either the same or more refined instrumental.
Matt Forger in 2012: “Many of the elements that were worked on in the BAD era were some of the very basic elements from these earlier demos. Selected elements were transferred and then additional work was recorded for the BAD album. And then it was decided it wasn’t to be included on the album, and at that point no additional work was done. And for BAD 25 I had to go back to many multi track tapes because the elements of the recording were on different tapes: some were recorded at Westlake, and some at Hayvenhurst and I had to make sure that all these representative elements could be assembled in a single version, and a single mix of the song

But then how does it have less refined vocals? Also what are all the eras that he worked on this song?
Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, maybe Invincible and TUC since Michael Prince has it in his laptop, he also worked on it for Thriller 25 and was also planning on working on it at London during the This Is It concerts. Basically he worked on that song for most of his career lol.

Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, maybe Invincible and TUC since Michael Prince has it in his laptop, he also worked on it for Thriller 25 and was also planning on working on it at London during the This Is It concerts. Basically he worked on that song for most of his career lol.
So how do we know that Korg leaked the dangerous version? What if it was from later? And no one answered my question — why then does it had less refined vocals if not from Thriller?

Last edited:
Back