What songs were worked on or mentioned for Xscape, Michael, Bad 25, TUC, etc?

Okay so I know a few titles may or may not have been worked on or mentioned like:

Lovely Way
Chicago 1945
Hot Fun In The Summertime?
I Was The Loser?
Get Your Weight Off Of Me
Turning Me Off?
Work That Body?

Are there any other titles and are some of these wrong?
- “Turnin’ Me Off” only has scratch vocals on the choruses and is supposedly super incomplete. I don’t think it‘s ever been in consideration for a posthumous release.
- Also, supposedly the estate considered “Dream Away” for Xscape, but were unable to receive permission from Steve Porcaro to include the song.
- “Throwin’ Your Life Away” was considered for both Michael and Xscape.

- “Turnin’ Me Off” only has scratch vocals on the choruses and is supposedly super incomplete. I don’t think it‘s ever been in consideration for a posthumous release.
- Also, supposedly the estate considered “Dream Away” for Xscape, but were unable to receive permission from Steve Porcaro to include the song.
- “Throwin’ Your Life Away” was considered for both Michael and Xscape.
Turning me off have verses ?

Not really. They don't seem to have a specific method for selecting tracks overall. Proof of that is how they put a song on Xscape we didn't even know existed (Loving You, which is from the early Bad sessions in 1985).
I still feel like that Xscape sounded more complete and felt more like a real MJ album than Bad 25 or Thriller 40 so maybe they only used that method for albums and not anniversaries?

The only one that exists: the original 1999 demo that leaked days ago. It was never reworked, just remastered (in 2003).
The leaked song isn’t a demo, and there’s no confirmed date of recording. People are throwing around the term “demo” because the leaker edited the instrumental bridge. This is the finished, completed song.

The leaked song isn’t a demo, and there’s no confirmed date of recording. People are throwing around the term “demo” because the leaker edited the instrumental bridge. This is the finished, completed song.
Yes it isn’t a demo, but Korgnex did confirm the year 1999.

One thing I’m confused on is whether Privacy inspired GYWOOM or vice versa. On Rodney’s live stream from a couple years ago he played snippets of several demos he presented to Michael during their sessions in 1999. These included YRMW, We’ve Had Enough, Xscape, Rampage, You Don’t Love Me, and Privacy. Yet based on the quality of the vocal, GYWOOM sounds like it came from these early sessions- and Privacy is not nearly as polished so it would make sense if this one was done much later. So it doesn’t make sense that the demo of Privacy is supposedly from 1999.
Based on that, I think the most likely order was Privacy -> Get Your Weight Off Me -> Invincible.

Also side note- we have a lot of snippets of You Don’t Love Me (nearly a minute of it has leaked), and it clearly has a lot of similarities to Brandy’s Angel In Disguise (and later became It’s Not Worth It). This might be a good track for an AI remake. Essentially put the vocal melody of It’s Not Worth It over the beat from Angel In Disguise. That’s probably a good indication of what You Don’t Love Me sounds like.

Also does anyone know the tracks considered for The Ultimate Collection that we have leaked? I know Hollywood Tonight, but wasn’t sure if there were others.

No, like, I said demo generically so that he could understand it's the original recording and not a rework, you know.

The fact that the estate released LNFSD and WALWTG proves that this is bullshit anyways. And also, for anniversary releases they seem to care less about releasing vocally incomplete songs seeing how they put Free and DBMR on Bad 25.
LNFSG had already been reworked by John Mcclain. And yeah, WALWTG is on an anniversary release.

But it's not a song MJ had recorded several times. They had also remixed WALWTG for the Michael album.
He never recorded it in a studio.

But the real point is they had it sitting around and L.A. Reid probably loved it too much to pass up. And the Estate wanted Mcclain to help. Wanted an 80s hit. Had to use Anka's song, maybe contractually. There's multiple reasons LNFSG ended up there. I can't even remember them all.

And there wasn't a criteria for the Michael album, so anything went back then. HT I'd say is less complete than this for example. Or so they thought.

Perhaps more interestingly, there's a lot of proof there were leftovers from a duets album approach. Between JT on LNFSG, Bieber on STTR, And Hot Fun in the Summertime, I think the likelihood was they'd have wanted to get that off the ground.

He never recorded it in a studio.

But the real point is they had it sitting around and L.A. Reid probably loved it too much to pass up. And the Estate wanted Mcclain to help. Wanted an 80s hit. Had to use Anka's song, maybe contractually. There's multiple reasons LNFSG ended up there. I can't even remember them all.

And there wasn't a criteria for the Michael album, so anything went back then. HT I'd say is less complete than this for example. Or so they thought.

Perhaps more interestingly, there's a lot of proof there were leftovers from a duets album approach. Between JT on LNFSG, Bieber on STTR, And Hot Fun in the Summertime, I think the likelihood was they'd have wanted to get that off the ground.
So in reality tho, they all had a reason to end up on there. Whether they were recorded many times, wanted to make some 80s hits, duets, special collaborations and covers during his lifetime, etc. I think they didn’t care about Michael in general, I think everyone was still grieving him and the fans had been waiting for new material, so it almost feels like a rush release. But by the time Xscape came around, they had the right formula, I just don’t know why they would stop after that, at least for this long.

LNFSG had already been reworked by John Mcclain. And yeah, WALWTG is on an anniversary release.
I still like these songs, I don’t care what anyone says. I do think that LNFSG is a better song than WALWTG. I think the main reason these songs were considered is because there was so much creative room.

Maybe Teddy doesn't have it and the Estate has it 🤷
I saw you this days asking in. Twitter about unreleased songs like cadman Damien and others when you got the answer can you copie it here because I can't see in twitter

Did we even hear confirmation that Teddy found it? Last time he talked about it he said he had it in storage and had to look for it, then he played a fake version on stream lol.
He hasn’t found it yet. Might be lost.
Chicago 1945, Get Your Weight Off Of Me and Xscape. They went through the entire vault for that project so who knows what else was considered.
Throwin’ Your Life Away supposedly was also considered for TUC.

Back