What the last movie you saw?

my 8-year-old half sister and I just watched both Captain EO and Moonwalker at midnight to one in the morning while my parents were asleep (right now it's 4:37 in the morning for me... I can't sleep 😵‍💫). it was her first time seeing both. she says she prefers Moonwalker over Captain EO (although she loves Hooter the elephant) but honestly, so do I. she must have also asked approximately twelve billion questions total throughout the entire runtime of both films. but honestly? i don't care. i loved that. i answered each and every one to the best of my ability. i think my favorite question was something that was along the lines of, "are those Michael Jackson's kids in real life?" referring to the three main kids in Moonwalker. that was just so cute i couldn't help but laugh.

she also says Michael is really beautiful in the Speed Demon video and in Captain EO and that his hair is pretty. that made me smile SO wide. 🥹💕 it's so great having an MJ fan younger sibling!

Yesterday I watched Ice Age and Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. Seen both movies before, but it's been so long

Yesterday I Watched Ratatouille. Seen it before, but it's been so long

Finished Shallow Hal. Its pretty much how I remembered it. Its got some nice moments and a few funny ones too.

Yesterday I watched Ice Age and Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. Seen both movies before, but it's been so long
Yesterday I watched Ice Age: The Meltdown, Honey, I Blew Up The Kid and Honey, We shrunk Ourselves
Yesterday I watched Inspector Gadget
Yesterday I Watched Ratatouille. Seen it before, but it's been so long
WALL-E and Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties
Ice Age: Continental Drift
You sure watch alot of children’s movies!

4 is easily the best of the franchise. Lived up to the hype big time.
I absolutely loath the Winston character, what an arrogant prick and he does nothing the entire film but banking on Wick to save his ass while drinking and looking stoned. His facial reaction when John told him what he wants on his headstone was hilarious in how awful it was. Meanwhile mr Wick never even mentions why he almost got killed by the hands of Winston in Parabellum. The first one was good, the angle they created with the villains being afraid of Wick, it was new, it was fresh but the franchise really has surpassed its expiration date imo

I absolutely loath the Winston character, what an arrogant prick and he does nothing the entire film but banking on Wick to save his ass while drinking and looking stoned. His facial reaction when John told him what he wants on his headstone was hilarious in how awful it was. Meanwhile mr Wick never even mentions why he almost got killed by the hands of Winston in Parabellum. The first one was good, the angle they created with the villains being afraid of Wick, it was new, it was fresh but the franchise really has surpassed its expiration date imo
I mean I can kind of agree on winston lol but I think 4 ended things perfectly. Sadly since it made more then expected, they want to make a 5th. Idk how that will work but who knows with hollywood lol. 4 felt like they topped the first 3 especially in action. I honestly think the Wick franchise as a whole is better then the matrix. I havent really heard anyone not liking the 4th. I respect your opinion though.

I mean I can kind of agree on winston lol but I think 4 ended things perfectly. Sadly since it made more then expected, they want to make a 5th. Idk how that will work but who knows with hollywood lol. 4 felt like they topped the first 3 especially in action. I honestly think the Wick franchise as a whole is better then the matrix. I havent really heard anyone not liking the 4th. I respect your opinion though.
The 5th will be Wick battling hordes of the devil’s spawn in hell 😝

Back