What the last movie you saw?

No, and I highly doubt that ML only watches children's films. And even if ML does only watch children's films, doesn't seem like something that needs to be commented on. Just seems weird to me.
I didn’t mean to step on anyone’s toes. Seems like a guiltless comment to get worked up over, but maybe I’m missing something. If you’re not willing to loosen up (“bjuda på dig själv,” as we say in Sweden), it will become hard to say anything at all.

I didn’t mean to step on anyone’s toes. Seems like a guiltless comment to get worked up over, but maybe I’m missing something. If you’re not willing to loosen up (“bjuda på dig själv,” as we say in Sweden), it will become hard to say anything at all.
I'm not worked up. I just think it's weird to make that comment and, if I'm reading ML's response right, they also thought it was a bit odd. You think it's odd that ML watches quite a few children's films and I think it's odd for anyone to comment on it.

Still, ML hardly needs me to chip in. They are perfectly capable of speaking their mind so I'll just leave it.

I'm not worked up. I just think it's weird to make that comment and, if I'm reading ML's response right, they also thought it was a bit odd. You think it's odd that ML watches quite a few children's films and I think it's odd for anyone to comment on it.

Still, ML hardly needs me to chip in. They are perfectly capable of speaking their mind so I'll just leave it.
Why would it be weird to comment on it?

As I said, I'm going to leave this.
If you repeatedly post on an internet forum about the latest movie you’ve seen, it’s only logical to think that you are interested in some kind of social feedback on that. Otherwise, why would you be posting it?

What’s Crank?
@Agonum
i shall bop u one in a minuet. Are you being serious ? Jason Statham, :sneaky:Amy Smart and Jose Pablo Cantillo.!
Professional assassin Chev Chelios learns his rival has injected him with a poison that will kill him if his heart rate drops.
Interested ?
GOt the picture?
Good.
let's CRANK. [ I know.. i have said tht all wrong. But yeah , I am adapting for this creme de la creme film. IMO it is one of the best films ever]

Under The Cherry Moon. of all films- And if anyone has not seen it , maybe check it out because yeah , that's a nice mine film. @Fuzball
hey @Fuzball how come u did not tell me about that ? u know why ? becos u are a ball of slimey sugar , that's why. and that is my truth ~and im coming 2 get ya on the last thread now because it jacked up yesterday n i couldn't got get you. so there.😋 but now u r gonna get got!, Beware.🥹🤯😤

Under The Cherry Moon. of all films- And if anyone has not seen it , maybe check it out because yeah , that's a nice mine film. @Fuzball
hey @Fuzball how come u did not tell me about that ? u know why ? becos u are a ball of slimey sugar , that's why. and that is my truth ~and im coming 2 get ya on the last thread now because it jacked up yesterday n i couldn't got get you. so there.😋 but now u r gonna get got!, Beware.🥹🤯😤
No need to bring the craziness of the last thread on to other threads. What goes in the last thread stays in the last thread.

Back