Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as if they probably detected the blunder, which isn't really a blunder a lot of files are probably labelled similarly where they host. Its just pre-uploading the file a week early and expecting nobody to change the date just to see.

I think we probably don't have more than one song we haven't heard, I'm guessing the next seven would be:

Starlight
Nite Line
Hot Street
Got The Hots
Carousel
(a new song)

The Girl Is Mine Solo Demo (Japanese bonus track?)
or Someone in the Dark?

Anyway, 10 tracks are too few...

I can just see ‘Hot Street‘ fitting between ‘Behind The Mask’ and ‘She’s Trouble’ on the artwork.

Impatiently waiting for them to post it on the website so we can reverse engineer next week’s announcement lmao.

Also, beating a dead horse here, but can they fire whoever the hell writes these blurbs? They’re so poorly worded, it’s astonishing.

I think we're going to get lyrically weak songs. because these songs are unfinished and called demos. I don't think there will be a hot street among these songs because hot street is a banger song. it doesn’t fit the album so far.

Impatiently waiting for them to post it on the website so we can reverse engineer next week’s announcement lmao.

Also, beating a dead horse here, but can they fire whoever the hell writes these blurbs? They’re so poorly worded, it’s astonishing.

Tbh I have been wanting to say this for a while. It's pretty bad.

the orignal link is dead now, the one that gave us the Toy. we'll see what the photo will be under once they post it to the mj website.

this link was to this photo.
Fcygg-eX0AAvat5

At what time does itunes update theie T40 tracklist? I wanna know where exactly "The Toy" is placed on the tracklist.

I think we're going to get lyrically weak songs. because these songs are unfinished and called demos. I don't think there will be a hot street among these songs because hot street is a banger song. it doesn’t fit the album so far.
Lmao its only 3 songs revealed. I'm 100% sure hot street will be included. I don't see why not. Anything from 81-85 is thriller era. Idc... fight me lol. But just because it came out after Thriller doesn't mean it's not worthy of that package. Who cares if it was written afterwards. It's not like it'll get a proper release for bad or etc. So I don't see why they wouldn't include hot street, got the hots, pyt demo, & a longer lady in my life...I really can't see why they wouldn't be included. The only song I think should not be included is that "cgootr" to me that is pure otw/wiz era (78-80).... that & slapstick. I listened to that the other day & it's like a Starlight & thriller difference! Especially hot street acapella!!!

I’m not familiar with the movie, so I’m very interested in hearing the lyrical content more than anything else. out of the posthumous songs, ‘best of joy’ was always one of my favourites 💜 he sounded free and wishful💜. there’s a real innocence there. makes sense that it originally came from ‘thriller’ as most of my favourites do 💜

“It first became “I Am Your Joy” and ultimately evolved into a song Michael continued to work on for years which was ultimately released on the album, Michael and titled “Best Of Joy”.”

I guess they decided to use a comma instead of quotation marks. Lol. They also must love the word “ultimately”!

Maybe "Lovely Way" will be released this time? It was meant for Michael 2010 after Mark Robson mixed it. I haven't seen any concrete evidence of when it's from. Some say from Triumph sessions,, some say Thriller sessions.

(yes, posted before)

“It first became “I Am Your Joy” and ultimately evolved into a song Michael continued to work on for years which was ultimately released on the album, Michael and titled “Best Of Joy”.”

I guess they decided to use a comma instead of quotation marks. Lol. They also must love the word “ultimately”!

I really do want them to do something that doesn't have a cheap feeling about it and I just get that feeling with everything, even something as basic as a blurb lol.

Now also updated on the official website

I’m not familiar with the movie, so I’m very interested in hearing the lyrical content more than anything else. out of the posthumous songs, ‘best of joy’ was always one of my favourites 💜 he sounded free and wishful💜. there’s a real innocence there. makes sense that it originally came from ‘thriller’ as most of my favourites do 💜
The movie was a box office flop. It wasn't good. Probably better off MJ had nothing to do with it.

The movie was a box office flop. It wasn't good. Probably better off MJ had nothing to do with it.
the wiz’ also didn’t do well at the box office (despite winning an a award, and being culturally significant). yet michael’s involvement changed the entire trajectory of his career as an adult solo artist. not saying ‘the toy’ would have done the same necessarily, but there’s no way to predict these things for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back