Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Hots is VERY weak. Next to Niteline.
BUT maybe there's another version we don't know of?

no offense, but with this project, it has become clear that they legalize making money from songs that already exist on the internet. i need unheard stuff to be excited.
Everyone expected for the disc 2 to include leaked content, it's not the Estate's fault that most of the finished songs from Thriller have already been leaked. We're already getting 2 unleaked songs though so I wouldn't expect more to avoid more disappointment.

Got The Hots isn't a bad song and definitely isn't the worst of the Thriller outtakes (that goes to She's Trouble imo) but apart from the chorus it's a pretty boring song. Siedah Garret's version is leagues better imo.

I guess it’s nice that it’s gonna be officially released…? Maybe that’s the optimist in me talking, but one bad song isn’t gonna ruin the whole disc.

I don’t care that it was already released in some markets; 90% of the world will be getting it for the first time.

I care that it’s one of the worst songs Michael ever recorded lmfao.
Completely agree on the first line, this will be much more, globally accessible to people as opposed being on the Asian market of Thriller 25

I'm not disappointed to be honest, Its Michael and its from the Thriller era, winning - Im OK, and actually hope we get Hot Street and Niteline, demos and rare releases are different to global release of these tracks

Question: if Got the Hots can be found in 9 different releases and therefore considered limited enough to be here, how about Carousel? I mean, the full version can only be found on the Italian edition of KOP.

i made a prediction a week back, im curious to see how much of it will come true.

10. "Got The Hots (Demo)"
11. "Hot Street (Demo)"
12. "Dont Matter to Me (Demo)"
13. "Nite Line (Demo)"
14. "Behind The Mask (Mike's Mix (Demo))"
15. "StarLight (Demo)"
16. "The Toy (Demo)"
17. "Chicago 1945 (Demo)"
18. "State of Shock (w/ Freddie Mercury (Demo))"
19. "She's Trouble (Demo)"

Question: if Got the Hots can be found in 9 different releases and therefore considered limited enough to be here, how about Carousel? I mean, the full version can only be found on the Italian edition of KOP.
I think Carousel is a safe bet. The full version was released on The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection, but there was no fanfare. I love that one, so that’s fine with me.

I think Carousel is a safe bet. The full version was released on The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection, but there was no fanfare. I love that one, so that’s fine with me.
Don't get me wrong, I'd much prefer having it over Got the Hots. I love it!

Hardly surprising that they decided to release this one! I doubt there will be any other unheard tracks from the era on the album, to be honest.

I'm disappointed with this one, the tweet is terrible too. They don't mention the title of the song in the tweet, then they mention that it has previously been released. Baffling

Same, not particularly interested in being sold something that's already been released and sold before. This could have easily been included in the digital deluxe disc, baffling that it wasn't. Also, yeah the amateur hour blurbs for the songs are just getting worse.

I told y'all weeks ago not to expect much. Xscape was thee exact same way! My best bet is that Chicago 45 might be on there & it might be last. I'm praying for Buffalo bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back