Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got The Hots is one of my favorite outtakes from the Thriller time period,to me its weird if that isnt included but other poor one(s) are.(CGOTR)

tbh i'd say the line on the 4 is going to be doesnt matter to me, since the mixed song by drake was a hit and the demo's release was cancelled with LN.

tbh i'd say the line on the 4 is going to be doesnt matter to me, since the mixed song by drake was a hit and the demo's release was cancelled with LN.
God, if the Don't Matter To Me demo is just like LNFSG's demo, i for sure don't need that in my life haha

God, if the Don't Matter To Me demo is just like LNFSG's demo, i for sure don't need that in my life haha
Stop complain and say idiotic things love never feel so good did not look unfinished it look normally . We need more MJ songs vocals .it's better than deep in the night or family things so if don't matter to me like love never feel so good u must be happy

Stop complain and say idiotic things love never feel so good did not look unfinished it look normally . We need more MJ songs vocals .it's better than deep in the night or family things so if don't matter to me like love never feel so good u must be happy
me when i state an opinion on the internet and a random user from a forum doesn't agree with it :(

Also "so if don't matter to me like love never feel so good u must be happy" about this....
It's all about respecting other points of view that are different to yours:)

Stop complain and say idiotic things love never feel so good did not look unfinished it look normally .

me when i state an opinion on the internet and a random user from a forum doesn't agree with it :(

Also "so if don't matter to me like love never feel so good u must be happy" about this....
It's all about respecting other points of view that are different to yours:)
It's not about respect open your mind there is no much songs in vault with vocals so. I told u if unreleased songs are with vocals like love never feel so good obligation for u to convince yourself and be happy ok

Eh, I could go for more MJ vocals with no autotune 🤷‍♀️
I swear love never feel so god piano version like MJ did it's beautiful .there is style of musique like that we just .need MJ song even with one verse and chorus 2.00 minute for song it's enough.that exist with song called hot fun in summertime's

I truly hope we get songs like Victory, Remember This Night, Rolling The Dice, etc... But I think leaked songs like Hot Street and Nite Line are likely to take the spot.
It will not happen u will get can't get outta the rain

You’re flooding the thread asking about songs, then calling people idiotic?

Hey be cool mate, we don't call each other names here. @AlwaysThere is a great member of this forum and is entitled to their opinion just like you're entitled to yours.

Let's focus on Thriller 40 and what's coming next.

Carousel makes sense to be on Disc 2 to me but it does feel like we're having an anticlimactic end to these fun reveals

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had multiple nonfans (or I should say casual listener) that raved about LNFSG demo prior to the release of the song. One downloaded it by mistake, was downloading another song off of some streaming site and LNFSG was the actual track - fell in love with it. The other I played, and that person loved it asking why MJ never released it.

While it was clearly unfinished, the song in all its unfishedness (yes I know it's not a real word) still captured the essence of the beauty that it would have become. Melodically it's great!

If you guys want a scapegoat pick me, I am a sponge but not a bob I absorb everything. So if you're having a bad day just insult me instead of others here :poop:

I loved LNFSG the day it leaked, it was the first time a track from the vault got me smitten. I don't know any other artists that can sound so joyous and feel good as Michael, the song is instant happiness.
Michael also has the ability to conjure up instant sadness with his vocals and instant aggression. His versatility is just amazing.

I've had multiple nonfans (or I should say casual listener) that raved about LNFSG demo prior to the release of the song. One downloaded it by mistake, was downloading another song off of some streaming site and LNFSG was the actual track - fell in love with it. The other I played, and that person loved it asking why MJ never released it.

While it was clearly unfinished, the song in all its unfishedness (yes I know it's not a real word) still captured the essence of the beauty that it would have become. Melodically it's great!
LNFSG demo is a great demo and a great song with a beautiful melody and a superb vocal performance. There is absolutely nothing bad to say about it.

Sunset Driver as an outtake from Thriller? For real? We've already had that on Off The Wall. I hope this one is another version meant for Thriller and not the same as for Off The Wall. I wish they included Niteline and Hot Street as it was intended for Thriller.

Sunset Driver as an outtake from Thriller? For real? We've already had that on Off The Wall. I hope this one is another version meant for Thriller and not the same as for Off The Wall. I wish they included Niteline and Hot Street as it was intended for Thriller.
The Sunset Driver we already know is the one intended for Thriller. :p

You’re too late, we had our fun last week. This week you have to complain about “carousel”. You gotta stay up to date man! 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back