Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike all other unvealed bonus tracks so far Carousel is the first one that hasn't been labeled as a demo.🤔

Unlike all other unvealed bonus tracks so far Carousel is the first one that hasn't been labeled as a demo.🤔

I wonder why? Maybe because it's the final version considered for the album and all others are demos, rather than the final version considered for the record?

I have no idea just guesswork on my part

Because it isn’t a demo. It’s a finished song, just like Can’t Get Your Weight Off Me. It was taken off the album at the last moment.

Luckily I don’t have to buy this album, not worth it in my opinion. I’ll stream it with Apple Music. The estate is just trying to officially release all things that were leaked before on the internet. What an awful project. The estate is more focused on MJ pre Dangerous.

The only exciting is the behind the mask demo.

Luckily I don’t have to buy this album, not worth it in my opinion. I’ll stream it with Apple Music. The estate is just trying to officially release all things that were leaked before on the internet. What an awful project. The estate is more focused on MJ pre Dangerous.

If 10bonus songs, which many have never been released, are awful, then how do you call Thriller25 or the 2001 special editions MJ himself released?

Zum Glück muss ich dieses Album nicht kaufen, es lohnt sich meiner Meinung nach nicht. Ich werde es mit Apple Music streamen. Der Nachlass versucht nur, alle Dinge, die zuvor im Internet durchgesickert sind, offiziell zu veröffentlichen. Was für ein schreckliches Projekt. Der Nachlass konzentriert sich mehr auf MJ pre Dangerous.

Das einzig Spannende ist die Hinter-der-Maske-Demo.
and what about The Toy, what a lovely way to go 2 songs we've never heard before I'm really looking forward to these it's not all bad on the bonus cd you have to not overdo it🤦‍♂️

Hi! I'm new here and I love reading all your truly interesting posts.
Since I'm not a die-hard fan of Michael Jackson I assume I represent 80% of the market Sony/BMG, Epic, Legacy Recordings and MJJ Productions is aiming at with "Thriller 40".
For me personally the track list is clear by now. I don't expect any more "exotic material" to surface at this point in time.
Honestly, this HQ demo track list may be welcomed with enthusiasm in general...

1. Nightline
2. Got the Hots
3. Can't Get Outta The Rain
4. Carousel
5. Behind The Mask
6. Hot Street
7. The Toy
8. Sunset Driver
9. What A Lovely Way To Go
10. She's Trouble

Probably in the minority but after reading that thread where the MJ vault got more empty by every post, I’m very much looking forward to hearing this.

We really don’t have much left at all, so to get this many at one time on a throwaway anniversary release that could’ve been 1-10 previously leaked demos, I think it’s pretty good going.

Not the previously unheard song?

Probably in the minority but after reading that thread where the MJ vault got more empty by every post, I’m very much looking forward to hearing this.

We really don’t have much left at all, so to get this many at one time on a throwaway anniversary release that could’ve been 1-10 previously leaked demos, I think it’s pretty good going.
But there is songs Damien did not know about them or not heard MJ vocals like tomboy .Michael McKiller .make or break .angel .do you want me .don't believe it .call it off .all truth you need .truth about youth .basszoille .turning me off seven digits .tabloid jungle

dont understand why people are clammering for an mj version of Spice of Life, wouldnt that be in the same vein as Starlight as its an alt version of Baby be Mine?

Where did people get the song from anyways? I've looked at every corner of the internet and I couldn't find anything about MJ's version.
The song is listed or mentioned tentatively on a few websites. But that, of course, guarantees nothing. Since it carries the full Rod Temperton DNA it's not hard to imagine that the song could once have been suggested to Jackson.

The song is listed or mentioned tentatively on a few websites. But that, of course, guarantees nothing. Since it carries the full Rod Temperton DNA it's not hard to imagine that the song could once have been suggested to Jackson.
The wikias aren't reliable, although there's some truths there it also has incorrect info.

I've been saying that over and over. Wait for people calling you even unethical for not being excited about the release of already leaked songs. 🙃

Why is it bad that leaked songs are getting an official release? You have to remember although songs are leaked they are still previously unreleased songs. The hardcore fan base really needs to look at the big picture and change their thinking. Because you heard some of these songs before doesn’t mean your neighbour has, or the person down the street has. The fact these songs are getting officially released, the way they were originally recorded, is a good thing.

Even if the Estate announces that there are zero tracks left for release then people will still find ways to complain. A day without complaining isn’t a good day 😄

Why is it bad that leaked songs are getting an official release? You have to remember although songs are leaked they are still previously unreleased songs. The hardcore fan base really needs to look at the big picture and change their thinking. Because you heard some of these songs before doesn’t mean your neighbour has, or the person down the street has. The fact these songs are getting officially released, the way they were originally recorded, is a good thing.
Why is it not allowed to feel frustrated as a customer? You guys act like being a fan means to be happy with every s*** the Estate might put out. I have the right to expect quality over their releases and not blindly support them. I don't care if my neighbor has ever listened to Caroussel. But it's easily found over the internet and it occupies the place of something way more interesting in a commemorative release. Save the leaked demos for a compilation or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back