Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Capone is Imo the best song of Bad 25 and it baffles me that MJ never considered releasing that song again. Everytime I listen to the bridge of the song it sends chills down my spine, just wish it was longer...
Other tracks apart from Al Capone are pretty meh. Didn’t bother to replay them since 2012

Other tracks apart from Al Capone are pretty meh. Didn’t bother to replay them since 2012
I think Fly Away and Price Of Fame are pretty good too. I'm not a fan of the instrumental of PoF but the vocals are still great, it's one of the songs I'd want to see be remixed by the Estate.

Interesting that MJ pushed “Who Do You Know” for two consecutive albums (possibly three, if it was considered for Triumph) then abandoned it. Absolutely crazy that some songs made it so far before getting canned. I’ll never forgive the man for leaving “I’m So Blue” in the vault for 25 years.
See I feel the same way about Price Of Fame mate. If there's a Westlake version of Price Of Fame I NEED IT.
That song had hit written all over it

I do like I'm So Blue though, it's a very unique MJ song. It's very charming

Last edited:
No bonus tracks for Japan confirmed.
Some guy received Japanese Blu-Spec version already :(
Yep.

s-l1600.jpg

Does any know if the original album has been remastered or what mix they are using?

Maybe the song is structured differently but the lyrics goes exactly like that, only the opening line changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back