Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tower Records Japan offers previews for all T40 tracks - buttons haven't been activated yet. Perhaps after midnight in Japan?
I'd say keep eye on there.

Before talked stupity I'm not frenzy i talked with someone he heard Chicago 1945 in 1995 he buy bad album from store he found this song as bonus

there are Bad CD's with the Spanish IJCSLY added. i have one of those.

I wonder how The Toy is the same as Best Of Joy?

I imagine it's pretty much the same in terms of the chorus but I wonder if the structure of the verses are the same?

Yeah I think it's just the same. The third verse that was cut from the album version wasn't recorded until 08 right? So it won't be present here.

Also I'm wondering if they have cut the song down. Totally unnecessary imo, there's more than enough room on the cd.

Question: Are Scared Of The Moon and Cheater the only exclusives that only appear on TUC or is there anything else ?

I wonder how The Toy is the same as Best Of Joy?

I imagine it's pretty much the same in terms of the chorus but I wonder if the structure of the verses are the same?
The music is significantly different — just a drum machine, electric piano, and some additional synth sounds. There also technically isn’t a chorus. The “I am forever/We are forever” refrain was created by Neff-U for the 2010 remix.

The music is significantly different — just a drum machine, electric piano, and some additional synth sounds. There also technically isn’t a chorus. The “I am forever/We are forever” refrain was created by Neff-U for the 2010 remix.

Ah, so that makes the fact that Rod was working on one make sense to me, the chorus didn't exist.

You can find them on few "King of Pop" cds.

"Shake a Body" is afaik only available on the TUC cds.

I think you misunderstood the question. those 2 were not on any KOP. Monkey Business also. they're all only on TU.

70uyd3.jpg

There's no such thing as an "original copy of Dangerous" with Man In Black and Joy included. This person is bullshitting to the core.
They refer to the Flight Only Promo CD.

This Flight Only Promo CD (of the 'Dangerous' album), which Sony Music's top executives exclusively listened to it during a flight, was allegedly the original copy of the 'Dangerous' album.

This Flight Only Promo CD allegedly included few brand new tracks that were planned for the upcoming 'Dangerous' album (such as, 'Men In Black', 'Monkey Business') and some other songs.

It appears that this story was just a myth among his fans (i.e., this Flight Only Promo CD never existed).

Let's hope not! (I'm looking at you Chicago (She Was Loving Me) (Original Version))
There was nothing in the world that could save the original mix. Even the master shared by Korgnex sounded dull.

There was nothing in the world that could save the original mix. Even the master shared by Korgnex sounded dull.

Nah, it only sounds that way because they didn't bother mixing it, made it mono, and then compressed the hell out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back