What's The Time?

4:44 AM

Just sitting here on my computer and I haven't been to bed yet. And I only feel a little bit tired. Must of have been that big bottle of ice tea that I had drank that is keeping me up. I think I am going to have another bottle of ice tea.

8:02 AM

Just sitting here just got done watching this interview that Diane Sawyer did with David Blaine. While thinking of how crazy David Blaine is to be in that sphere (Or whatever it is you want to call it) of water. I like him but I think he is crazy to be doing that.

9:29pm Thinking about some shit
[/b]
that's not nice Helen
nono.gif
his name is TDM or chaos :yes: not shit..... :smilerolleyes:

9:45 in the PM

"aquiring a videoclip" :shifty:

:lol:

5:23 AM

Sitting here angry at the fact my computer won't turn on for me. And I don't know why it won't turn on for me. Now I have to use my mother's fiance's computer. Until he could fix my computer.

Yeah I got it fix Helen. My mother's fiance told me that it was just unplugged. Which I don't know how it got unplugged to begin with. Because all I did was turn it off the way you should turn off the computer. And that's it.

10:05 AM

About to spend the next couple of hours maybe more or less than that. Cleaning up the files in my computer. My computer has been really acting up lately.

I'm in college and my BF is a senior in HS. So I woke up at 10:30 a.m. from his phone call, Do you want to go to prom? I just said, uh, sure not thinking. I don't even own a dress, im really pretty stressed out.

4:33 pm- cramming as much information about united states history as i possibly can into my head :doh: my exam starts at 7:30 tomorrow morning, and ends at 12... not looking forward to that at all!

Back