What's The Time?

7:10 AM

Sitting here crying over this spider I had accidently killed. I was going to catch and take it back outside where it belongs. And now I can't do that. Poor little thing I really didn't mean to kill it. I am a huge spider lover and it is not in me to kill them.

It is 12:40 a.m now and I am trying to make myself asleep.
But I know I just can't leave my computer that bring me to touch everything about michael.

7:07pm Thanking F ! % K that that F ! % K I N G sp2 has finished downloading. It took all F ! % K I N G day, ugh

12:23am - made a new graphic

heart5mo.gif

5:45 P.M. there was a really strange sale person at my door. She was demanding like $100 from me from me for some magazine. then she is like I'm going to Jamaca you can come with!!!

I'm just like WTF? Yeah that was pretty weird.

9:30 PM

Just sitting here eating my supper and watching this Dateline special. While being extremely thankful that I had a back up pair of glasses to wear. The one lens came out of the pair that I normally wear. As I was cleaning them. I'm near sighted and I can't see without them.

11:20 talking to my friend possibly soon to be boyfriend (hopefull).. still waiting on the answer on if he wants to go on a date with me... he's so bashful...

Back