What's The Time?

3:35 PM

Just sitting here very upset and angry over the fact that the tv station ABC has taken away from me the only sit-com that was actually good, funny, and descent (Sp?) to watch. Now I am very tempted go to the ABC's website and give them a piece of my mind. I can't believe that I no longer have any more sit-coms of today to watch now.

3:35 PM
Just sitting here very upset and angry over the fact that the tv station ABC has taken away from me the only sit-com that was actually good, funny, and descent (Sp?) to watch. Now I am very tempted go to the ABC's website and give them a piece of my mind. I can't believe that I no longer have any more sit-coms of today to watch now.
[/b]

Ooh, I know what you mean, I hate when channels do that, always taking off the one prog I like :rolleyes:

8:57pm Nothing

its a normal thing to do

poo poo poo poo poo and some more pooo

Ok ^

9:32 AM

Just sitting here trying desperatley to clear my throat. This one of the 2 main reasons why I hate it when Spring and Summer comes. Because my throat needs to be constanetly cleared. The other main reason why I hate Spring and Summer is bees.

Back