What's The Time?

Originally posted by Helen_S@Jul 28 2005, 08:07 AM
5:07pm Had enough of gobstopper so Nerds rope it is now :chichi:
[snapback]1119344[/snapback]​
:lol: That smilie is so cute :p

5:24pm Listening to music, talking to Lindz on MSN and on MSN Space......All at once :innocent:

8:33pm Laughing @ Funky :lol: Nerds rope and gobstopper are 2 silly games I like on Wonka.com :chichi: :lol:

11:44 - Absolutely flat out stone dead bored, and a tad annoyed.

Originally posted by Helen_S@Jul 28 2005, 02:33 PM
8:33pm Laughing @ Funky :lol: Nerds rope and gobstopper are 2 silly games I like on Wonka.com :chichi: :lol:
[snapback]1119553[/snapback]​

Oh really, Nerds Ropes and Gobstoppers are 2 yummy things I eat when I want a sugar buzz! :wild: :lol:

6:11, still wanting a Nerds Rope.. AND Gobstoppers. :(

Originally posted by funky monkey@Jul 29 2005, 12:11 AM
Oh really, Nerds Ropes and Gobstoppers are 2 yummy things I eat when I want a sugar buzz! :wild: :lol:

6:11, still wanting a Nerds Rope.. AND Gobstoppers. :(
[snapback]1119677[/snapback]​

:lol: :lol:

12:29pm About to read the posts in the main Michael general discussion section :bunny:

12:58pm - Back from work meeting. Dont you hate it when people turn up out of the blue and blow your plans out the window.

5:40 PM

Just sitting here eating my supper which is half of my chicken parmesean sandwich, maccoroni salad, potato salad, and a glass of ice tea. And I am going to watch today's episode of Passions that I had taped.

7:30PM, listening to an awesomely blended mix of Michael's songs!! :wild: And talking to two of my buddies. :p

sitting here bored outa my mind since I've read nearly every post here so far :doh: but I do admit that the He Drives Me Wild Gallery is very entertaining :blush: :innocent:

ps: I forgot, it's 9:00 am exactly. :D

12:43am : Playing a game with Roz, guess the Doo :p

e.g.

Doo! dibby da doo,
Dibby da doo,
Dibby dibby dida dibby da Doo!

Unbreakable :p :lol:

Yes I'm bored.

Originally posted by MJzAngel@Jul 29 2005, 04:00 PM
:lol:  :lol:
[snapback]1120525[/snapback]​

what? :huh: