What's The Time?

9:37 sitting upstairs Boooooooooooooored! - thinking of things to do.

12:05am - Emailing Cinty and talking to Lovely.One via PM :) oh and Wolfster, and Freak Undercover.

8.42 am in the morning.

Just got back from jogging. Almost got robbed in the middle of the road. Two men on motorbike tried to snatch my discman. I didnt realize they were coming my way. I was too busy checking my playlist. And then "Snoop!", this hand popped from nowhere trying to snatch it. I got a better grip on my discman. Damn, I didnt get the plat number.

Consider myself lucky today. Guess I have to change my jogging route. Grrr.

Keep Michaeling,

JJ

Originally posted by Kingofhearts829@Jul 24 2005, 12:40 AM
12:40 AM
Now I am sitting here still cleaning up my computer. While watching The Terminator. There is just something about that movie that I love. It is no wonder why my brother loves those Terminator movies.
[snapback]1115183[/snapback]​
I love them too!.. T2 is my favorite one..

12:39 AM

Just sitting here listening to this Hindi radio station that plays nothing but songs from Bollywood movies. While wondering why my Sims 2 game is acting really weird. I think I am going to have to redo the whole game again.

8:32 - Wondering why Helen has so much spare time to post :p
8:32 + 10 seconds - Talking to best mate :)

8:38pm Laughing at Em-Jay :lol: and revealing the answer, kept woman :p :lol:

Just sitting here listening to this one Russian radio station. And then as soon as this song is over. I am going to go up to the kitchen to put the vanilla icing on my chocolate cake that I had made today.

9:11am - First laugh of the day after reading Helen's post :lol: keep it up girl

:lol:

12:14pm Just came here and going to read the posts in this section :p

3:48 - Annoyed, relieved, annoyed, no relieved, that I lost the auction for an MJs Number Ones VideoCD. :huh: :lol:

7:13pm - Starting to think someone is reading my bidding list and pinching all my MJ items :( another one lost.

4:25 PM, listening to the new Mez interview.. I found out today that I have to get braces BTW, goddangit. :ranting

Back