When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
Which MJ songs do you think are about LMP?

I think Break of Dawn, Dont Walk Away, The way you love me, You rock my world, and Beautiful girl are all about her

Morphine is the only one that I feel like "wow, this must be about her"

EDIT: And what's weird is that I didn't see that connection until I read her blog post, that was like "1+1=2" for me.

lol for me the one's that stood out that are for her is break of dawn, don't walk away, you rock my world (definitely!), and heartbreaker. And when i heard gangster/no friend of mine i thought it was about her too.

And yes indranee, there was something up with his nervous system...but actually janet jackson had the same problem. I was watching an interview with her the other day in when she said that when she was little she wanted to hang out with other girls, etc, and that she went into a depression in the mid 90's in where she would cry everyday, and that she would cry before going on stage and after. And its weird because the two most sensitive kids from the jackson's turned out to be the most successful, and at the same time the most powerful in reference to leaving the reigns of Joseph. and how many songs do you think Lisa wrote about Michael?

Did he write all those song by himself? I really think "Don't walk away" is definitely for her.

I think he thought that Lisa had moved on already, got married and even pregnant. Randy book said he was troubled when she married Nic. What ever happens after than until she married Lockwood, I bet he knew that she's really gone for good.

yes, but remember "don't walk away" came out for invincible so this was before lockwood, and before the final phone call and the neverland incident. It could be for her. and even if he didn't write it, we all know good that Michael would never write a song he doesn't mean. Almost all his songs, from when he was little to now is like a timeline and reflection of his life. IMO

art reflects life, and life reflects art

and morphine is a very strong song. I definitely think he was talking about Lisa and her trying to "save" him. Remember? she said that in trying to save him she lost herself, and he knew it was hurting her and he couldn't stop, that's what i pin pointed from the song. Wow, life lesson guys, drugs affect's everyone around you. DON'T DO IT! lol jk jk but seriously, maybe he wasn't that addicted, at least i don't think he was. But actually, IMO that's where all the conflict in their relationship could have started. Her thinking, worrying about him constantly and confronting him all the time led to probably their first few arguments. And she was with him before the trials and after, which is probably around the same time he started taking these drugs for the depression and lack of sleep. So its safe to say that lisa saw both sides of michael. And maybe Michael wasn't taking anything at all during his marriage to Lisa, but her constant worries and his constant habit of running away from confrontations led her to believe he was. Drug addicts tend to disappear for weeks and return like if nothing. The difference with Michael is that instead of getting lost in a drug, he would get lost in his music IMO. But Lisa, seeing what her dad went through thought he was up to something else. idk, just a theory. And like i said, i don't think Michael was an addict as in "i NEED it" addict. I think he just wanted sleep and took it when he was desperate, in other words, he had his moments but i don't think it was a constant thing. Butttt (lol i need to get back on topic) i think this whole drug thing was out of the way when in 2003 she went to go visit him, and when she made the phone call to him. I believe that the conversation, from Lisa's part was a maybe chance in re-establishing some kind of relationship with michael, because she still cared deeply for him, and to check if he was ok with her pregnancy etc. In Michael's case, i think he didn't speak cause he was extremely hurt, period. and IMO too many factors intervened with Lisa's and michaels marriage, drugs, her fam, press, tabloids, his fam, etc. Heck, i even blame electronics! haha i think things would have been more clarified today if their conversation would have been face to face. The only factor Michael and Lisa should have concentrated on, is on each other. And i feel bad for Mike, his life was never really what he wanted it to be (besides his kids....god bless them). People were and ARE always trying to take away everything from Michael...its sad! and Lisa, well I hope she finds peace in her heart, eventually.

Last edited:
This is my opinion on songs written for each other:

Michael on Lisa:

*Heartbreaker--> I love the line 'And what will she say? She'll say that I'm the man that got away.' He's angry in this song because he feels like he had been tricked by his lover.

*Invincible--> Lisa was with Nic at this time and this song refers to a new BF that can 'take you all around the world' and 'Buy you diamonds and pearls' but that no one could of loved her like he (Mike) could.

*Don't walk away--> Lisa walked away from Michael in 1999. She got involved with that John guy, then with Nic.

*Fall Again--> Michael didn't write this song, but there is so much pain and longing in his voice when he sings it. The lyrics refer to wanting to fall in love again with a past lover.

*One More Chance--> Michael singing about wanting another chance with a past lover. Did R Kelly write this by himself?

*On the Line--> Putting your heart on the line is worth it even though heartache and pain can come with that.

Lisa on Michael:

The following songs just SCREAM Michael to me. Lots of references to Michael IMO.

*SINKING IN

This is a drag that it's too late now.
And I wanted to tell you that I was wrong.
I didn't realize I still hold on to you but I still do.
Was it that I turned everyone against you.
Was it that I didn't defend you.
Was it that I never had your back.
Was it that I was always trying to save you and you never wanted me to.
Or was it that I loved you.

Was it that everyone would just kiss my ass.
I couldn't see through it and you could.
And now look what's come of us here ten years later.
I jump from one to the other, you're still worrying your mother.

And I almost went under baby.

*THE ROAD BETWEEN

Out on the road between nowhere and hell
I caught a glimpse of my reflection in you
But they can't believe I still want you around

Hung on the line between addiction and this
I can't believe you said I hurt you again
But I can't afford to let you get away
And I cannot take the darkness when you stay

You're all I see
And it's definitely my fault
You're all I see
But don't come near me at all

How many roads between your world and mine
How many broken doors and how many fights
I changed my furniture to make you go away
I'm still overwhelmed at how much space you take

*GONE

Well, what do we have here Daddy.
The lights are quickly changing.
Will I leave your heart along with the phone lines you're erasing.
A spineless ending.
Well, who would have guessed dear daddy.
Turned out to be a coward.
When I turned my back you cut my throat it bled for hours.
Was that your power.

You, you're the lovely victim again.

You, well your heart is breaking.
You are the only one let down.
Are you really now.
Well, soon here we'll have dear Daddy with the next one on her knees.
And she's gonna call him daddy like the rest of them, like me.
How easy it will be Replacing me. (

Last edited:

[

*GONE

A spineless ending.
Was that your power.

Are you really now.

Well, remember when I posted that I thought that Lisa sort of looked at Michael as her father? Not in the literal sense, but she saw similarities btw her father and Michael. I also thought that she might have been looking for her father in men since she lost him so young.

She couldn't save her father from dying, so she transferred that helplessness to trying to save Michael. . . which she didn't in the end. :(

I also think 'Daddy' is in reference to Michael because a father is usually the one with the final word in the family, the one with the power. Hence the lyric: And she's gonna call him daddy like the rest of them, like me. But Michael had power over everyone around him (not just his family) and the people around him would do whatever he wanted.

and thanks for this elmari, your amazing!

No prob Dori. Your posts are always interesting to read, as well. :) You should also actually listen to the songs on youtube. Then you can hear the emotion as she sings these lyrics.

Thank you very much, I think they really had songs for each other. I think "Don't walk away" was really begging her to stay. She also said in one of her interview referring to Michael stuff that " it's something I walked away from years ago". She was the one decided to leave. I really can't believe he's not here now, I wish they would get back together : (

I think this part of Sinking in is true:

Is it because of me I really left this time.
Did you ever say goodbye.

They were on and off after their divorce, she tried to left him many times and finally found her new love. That's when MJ realised that she's really gone : (

Michael on Lisa:

*Heartbreaker--> I love the line 'And what will she say? She'll say that I'm the man that got away.' He's angry in this song because he feels like he had been tricked by his lover.

*Invincible--> Lisa was with Nic at this time and this song refers to a new BF that can 'take you all around the world' and 'Buy you diamonds and pearls' but that no one could of loved her like he (Mike) could.

*Don't walk away--> Lisa walked away from Michael in 1999. She got involved with that John guy, then with Nic.

*Fall Again--> Michael didn't write this song, but there is so much pain and longing in his voice when he sings it. The lyrics refer to wanting to fall in love again with a past lover.

*One More Chance--> Michael singing about wanting another chance with a past lover. Did R Kelly write this by himself?

*On the Line--> Putting your heart on the line is worth it even though heartache and pain can come with that.

Lisa on Michael:

The following songs just SCREAM Michael to me. Lots of references to Michael IMO.

*SINKING IN

*THE ROAD BETWEEN

You're all I see
You're all I see

*GONE

A spineless ending.
Was that your power.

Are you really now.

Last edited:
I actually love Lisa's voice. she's got one of those voices that grab you. not easy to listen to, but very, very powerful. elmari, that was awesome. thanks for the post...

I actually love Lisa's voice. she's got one of those voices that grab you. not easy to listen to, but very, very powerful. elmari, that was awesome. thanks for the post...

See, Lisa, although doesn't have an outstanding voice when compared to celine dion, michael, janet, etc she does have a good voice and she does put A LOT of emotions into everything she sings, And that is powerful

Michael on Lisa:

Lisa on Michael:

*SINKING IN

*THE ROAD BETWEEN

You're all I see
You're all I see

*GONE

A spineless ending.
Was that your power.

Are you really now.

You're welcome guys. :)

Actually, we had discussed Lisa's songs in the poofed thread and that's where I found out that a lot of her songs on her first album are referring to Michael (at least, IMO). She did just divorce Nic Cage, but some of those lyrics are just so obviously about Michael. Plus, things are making a lot more sense now as we have found out more through the years and since Michael passed.

^LOL whatchu laughin' at?! :p

Dori, I've been re-reading Taraborelli's account of Michael and Lisa's relationship and marriage. sooooo interesting if it's true ;)

and some of it is hilarious! that scene you referred to upthread? remember? the one in the studio when she came and sat by him and he totally ignored her? Taraborelli writes that after she left, the advisor who witnessed it asked Mike -- "yo, Mike, what's up? is everything okay with you two?" so Mike says -- "oh sure, everything's fine. I have no idea why she's behaving like that." then he says -- "wait, do you think..." and his voice drops -- "do you think it's one of those times? do you think she's got her.... do you think she's got her PERIOD??!"

:rofl: :rofl:

but if Taraborelli's account IS true about what went down between those two, god, I don't know. I think Lisa had it very hard but she didn't have a CLUE about how to deal with Michael at the time. I don't blame her for leaving but that gal badly needed to do some... research! still, she came back, didn't she? I mean, it was obvious their business was unfinished all the way through 1999. and even now, it seems it's been left unfinished.

in some ways, when I think about it, I feel really angry, really sad. it seems he had all these people who cared about him... but none of them, NONE OF THEM -- including Lisa -- got through to him. sure, you can say he was a grown man, he did what he did and he lived his life according to what he thought best. maybe... maybe... still. I can't help but feel that people in his life let him down.

I'm reading the new edition, btw. it's a fat book! but it's only 18 bucks at Barnes and Noble.

well I didn't see this posted anywhere so I guess I will just add it in here....

Bookmark and Share
UPDATED:Lisa Marie Presley At Jackson Funeral
http://www.elvisunlimited.com/news.asp?page_id=79&news_id=1618&cmd=

Lisa and Riley arriving at funeral.

Here is the first photo of Lisa Marie at Michael Jackson's funeral. It was reported that Lisa Marie was not photo- graphed or filmed at the service. But a reliable source sent this to us late today. It was first reported that Lisa arrived at the funeral with her current husband, Michael Lockwood. But from the image shown, she was accompanied by her eldest daughter, Danielle Riley Keough. The women reportedly sat in the back and Lisa Marie became very emotional as Michael Jackson's casket arrived at Forest Lawn. Lisa also was seen giving Michael's Mother Katherine ( who was extremely distraught) an embracing and comforting hug.

Source: Elvis Unlimited

Dori, I've been re-reading Taraborelli's account of Michael and Lisa's relationship and marriage. sooooo interesting if it's true ;)

and some of it is hilarious! that scene you referred to upthread? remember? the one in the studio when she came and sat by him and he totally ignored her? Taraborelli writes that after she left, the advisor who witnessed it asked Mike -- "yo, Mike, what's up? is everything okay with you two?" so Mike says -- "oh sure, everything's fine. I have no idea why she's behaving like that." then he says -- "wait, do you think..." and his voice drops -- "do you think it's one of those times? do you think she's got her.... do you think she's got her PERIOD??!"

:hysterical: SOUNDS like something Michael might say... hahaha.

Can you PLEASE let me know how the updated version of the book is?! I hesitated to buy it because some people said it was much more tabloid-y than the first one. So I'd like to know your opinion!

but if Taraborelli's account IS true about what went down between those two, god, I don't know. I think Lisa had it very hard but she didn't have a CLUE about how to deal with Michael at the time. I don't blame her for leaving but that gal badly needed to do some... research! still, she came back, didn't she? I mean, it was obvious their business was unfinished all the way through 1999. and even now, it seems it's been left unfinished.

in some ways, when I think about it, I feel really angry, really sad. it seems he had all these people who cared about him... but none of them, NONE OF THEM -- including Lisa -- got through to him. sure, you can say he was a grown man, he did what he did and he lived his life according to what he thought best. maybe... maybe... still. I can't help but feel that people in his life let him down.

I'm reading the new edition, btw. it's a fat book! but it's only 18 bucks at Barnes and Noble.

Haha! yes!! that part about the period was so0o0o funny! Michael is such a kid! hahaha its actually really cute. And yea i do believe she had it hard, and i felt so bad for her in the hospital scene, well more like the next day. That after she told Michael things were through she wanted to go back the next day and still talk to him. Meaning that she must have regretted her previous actions from the day before. But the family wouldn't let her see him, that's so sad! =( but i do thinkg Taraborrelli did exaggerate a bit, but when it comes to Lisa and Michael i think he was pretty accurate. Except for the part when after their first night he didn't want to let her see him with out make up. I don't think this is true, Michael has gone out without make up before, barely, but he has, and I believe Lisa did say once in Howard stern that she had seen him without makeup. what, was taraborrelli there to witness all this? And yes, Lisa did have it bad but she, imo, should have been more patient with him and less impulsive. Michael is one of those people that you can't scream at cause they get all guarded, you have to soften him up to try to get through. And i do think Lisa got through to him at the beginning of their friendship and at the beginning of their marriage, but i do believe she lost him when she started speculating that he was taking drugs. And i don't believe he was taking anything while they were married actually, but the fact that Lisa did think he was taking it and kept questioning him about it probably bothered him and made him open up less to Lisa.

And it does bother me that so many people did love Michael and no one was able to actually save him, or [i[fully[/i] get through to him. aghhh and it makes me extremely mad the fact that these two were always so close to finally be together again, and something was always blowing it.

And Vanx, I read the entire updated book and here is what i think about it..... in the beginning the book was EXTREMELY good. There were facts, proof etc. But this was also around the same time that Taraborrelli was in contact with Michael. It seemed as almost Taraborrelli praised Michael throughout this time. Then all of a sudden, around the thriller era the book did get rather tabloidish, but it was still really good. I did some research and around this time Taraborrelli had NO CONTACT at all with Michael. This explains why the "thriller" era in the book describes Michael as weird. Here he says that Michael wanted to be call diana ross, and that prince and Michael hate each other (which is not true because there was an interview with prince that came out not to long ago in where they asked prince that if he and Michael ever got into a fight who will win? and Prince said, well idk Michael is more of a lover than a fighter...and then he said to not underestimate Michael because the guy was really smart..something like that. And it has been reported that Michael and prince sometimes use to hang out). Taraborrelli also makes it seem like Michael was always throwing tantrums around this time. Like that he went to visit the president of the USA, and that he locked himself in a bathroom a threw a fit because there weren't kids in the room. I was like wtf? seriously? i think Michael does know how to behave in public, especially in front of the president. Oh and that he requested to be given that award. -___- things like these that were rumors around the time is what Taraborrelli adds in his book. And it makes sense because since Taraborrelli and Michael weren't in contact around this time, Taraborrelli was relying on rumors to write the book. But then towards the end, Lisa marie, debbie, the 2005 trial etc, the book goes back to praising Michael, like in the beginning. (lol then i did further research and found out that taraborrelli and Michael were in contact again, around the same era that the book all of a sudden started talking good about Michael ...shocker....lol). The trials were extremely interesting imo, and it gives you a look on what was going on really behind doors. Its sad because by the facts given it's obvious Michael was innocent in both cases.

So inconclusion, the book indeed was very interesting and was very factual. I actually would recommend it, just because you get a better look at michaels childhood, and well, basically his life. But just remember that in the middle section, the part where it "gets weird", taraborrelli was depending on rumors to write this portion of his book. And well, we all know that one should not and cannot believe in rumors. lol

oh and to add to the fact that Taraborrelli really didn't know "sometimes" what he was talking about...it say's that Lisa's daughter Riley, disliked Michael and that THEY, lisa and the kids, were the ones staying at neverland, not that Michael was staying at HER house. He missed the part where Michael was at Lisa's house for 6 months, and that Riley indeed, and we can see this in pictures from when she was younger and in how she feels now, did truly like michael

Last edited:
I'm really interested in the hospital scene, wondering what really happened. I think they fight even before he collapsed, she went there to see him, of course, very worried as he condition seems serious. They said that Michael asked her to leave, I think he should have handle it differently... that's your wife there she wanted to know what happened to you. I think Michael was the type that would shield out when he doesn't want to talk... he sure did ask her to leave but didn't really know the impact of that, asking her to leave in that situation and thought of talking later? I think it's not the family that didn't allow her to see him, I think he thought he wish to take sometimes until he's ready to face her and discuss their problem. I think Lisa had been trying to talk and open him up, but he really didn't know how... that is the same thing happen when she left him then, and left him again in 1999 and when they talked last time too. She tried to get through to him, he also tried but didn't know how.

Did Lockwood really attend MJ funeral? Some said he did, some said not. My stupid idea, I didn't want him to be there... I want her to be there to grieve for MJ and said goodbye to him, and to their love relationship.. not as a friend or someone she married to 15 years ago. I know I know, that condemn me about that,, I'm really got caught into this LMP/MJ story.

CTU- Lockwood did not attended the funeral. Lisa was there only with Riley. We saw them in the live feed in the back, just the two of them. Then when getting out of the limo at the repast, only Lisa and Riley.

I think Lockwood knows the whole story behind Lisa and Mike. He was her musical director on her albums and her first album was full of songs about Michael.

Out of respect for Michael, I don't think Lisa would have brought Lockwood, too. Just a hunch, since i think the love btw Lisa and Mike never really completely died. But she definitely needed some support, so Riley went with her.

I'm really interested in the hospital scene, wondering what really happened. I think they fight even before he collapsed, she went there to see him, of course, very worried as he condition seems serious. They said that Michael asked her to leave, I think he should have handle it differently... that's your wife there she wanted to know what happened to you. I think Michael was the type that would shield out when he doesn't want to talk... he sure did ask her to leave but didn't really know the impact of that, asking her to leave in that situation and thought of talking later? I think it's not the family that didn't allow her to see him, I think he thought he wish to take sometimes until he's ready to face her and discuss their problem. I think Lisa had been trying to talk and open him up, but he really didn't know how... that is the same thing happen when she left him then, and left him again in 1999 and when they talked last time too. She tried to get through to him, he also tried but didn't know how.

Did Lockwood really attend MJ funeral? Some said he did, some said not. My stupid idea, I didn't want him to be there... I want her to be there to grieve for MJ and said goodbye to him, and to their love relationship.. not as a friend or someone she married to 15 years ago. I know I know, that condemn me about that,, I'm really got caught into this LMP/MJ story.

Haha, its ok...I'm caught up in it too because like i said before, these two really did love each other, and if only Lisa would have been a bit more patient, and if only other factors/people wouldn't have been involved in their relationship, then Lisa would have probably gotten through to him. And i don't think Lockwood went to the funeral. In the video of the funeral where you can see Lisa, she is sitting on the end and next to her is her daughter. If Lockwood would have gone he probably would have sat next to her. And also, remember that "supposedly" (we don't know if its totally true), but "supposedly", Lisa has been away for the past two months grieving over Michael in spain. and if this is not true, well, we know Lisa cried June 25/26th when she wrote the blog, and she cried very emotionally at the funeral to months later. Meaning that for the past two months Lisa has probably been crying. Lockwood must have seen her depression and must know what she is going though. I know we are not suppose to talk about that, and i'm not, but i can't help to wonder what is lockwood thinking? To see his wife literally depress over her ex. He must know, like nic cage, and danny, that Lisa still holds on to Michael. But i don't think Lockwood knew the hold she had for Mike was this strong. Ok, no more talking about this before i get deleted lol. and remember that Lisa had alone time with Michael's body before the funeral. Only god, her and Michael know what she said in there or what she was thinking....that must have been painful. Not seeing someone for years, Lisa in 2003 (if that was the last time they spoke) probably never thought that the next time she was going to see Michael was at his funeral. So knowing this, out of respect i think Lockwood didn't go to the funeral. Out of respect for Michael, his family, and out of respect for Lisa. ufff, and can you imagine? Lisa's and Michael's kissing picture was in the funeral book, if lockwood would have gone that would have looked bad. Not bad bad, but it would have been uncomfortable. And Lisa, out of respect to Lockwood, probably told him not to go. No man really wants to see his wife/chick/girl cry over another man this much unless it's the girls father. Lisa probably didn't want to hurt her husband's feelings by emotionally breaking down for another man, and perhaps she asked him to not go with her. Taking Riley, who was partially raised by Michael, and who actually knew Michael.

oh and a question...

Someone said earlier on this post, i think it was posted on the first page, that Michael called Lisa two months before he died but that she had missed his call and never called him back.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Couldn't agree more to your post. I also thought that Lockwood wasn't there, but someone said so. I don't think it's appropriate and respectful to MJ.

As for their alone time, was it really happened? God knows what she said in there... His family must really know what's going on between them, that's why the offer her that session. The family even chose that kissing photo, if they wish to include Lisa, there are definitely many other photo of them together.. not kissing. They didn't even put Debbie's photo in there - clearly stated that she's a surrogate? If any part of Michael would once or for a short period loved or intimated with Debbie and the fact that she's the mother, they would have put her picture there. I know that MJ wasn't really attached to his family, but I think he's very close to his mom. Contrary to the fact that Katherine told MJ to marry Debbie, she was okay to travel with Lisa to South Africa while MJ was married to Debbie, even took a photo with her too. Who knows, they might meet each other during the past 5 years.. like we didn't know if they were together during 1997-1999. For me, MJ talked about her in a few interview was quite a lot for a guy like him to talk about his relationship. Compliment her like that.

I also wish to think that the ring Lisa wore was the one MJ gave her, she kept it all these years. I think Riley was there because she knew MJ too, there was an interview she said that all her memory was a good memory, while the interviewer was trying to ask for bad memory. I think Riley liked MJ a lot when they were together, MJ are great with kids.

The part that said Lisa was in Spain, I thought Lockwood was with her and the babies? Anyone know about this?

Haha, its ok...I'm caught up in it too because like i said before, these two really did love each other, and if only Lisa would have been a bit more patient, and if only other factors/people wouldn't have been involved in their relationship, then Lisa would have probably gotten through to him. And i don't think Lockwood went to the funeral. In the video of the funeral where you can see Lisa, she is sitting on the end and next to her is her daughter. If Lockwood would have gone he probably would have sat next to her. And also, remember that "supposedly" (we don't know if its totally true), but "supposedly", Lisa has been away for the past two months grieving over Michael in spain. and if this is not true, well, we know Lisa cried June 25/26th when she wrote the blog, and she cried very emotionally at the funeral to months later. Meaning that for the past two months Lisa has probably been crying. Lockwood must have seen her depression and must know what she is going though. I know we are not suppose to talk about that, and i'm not, but i can't help to wonder what is lockwood thinking? To see his wife literally depress over her ex. He must know, like nic cage, and danny, that Lisa still holds on to Michael. But i don't think Lockwood knew the hold she had for Mike was this strong. Ok, no more talking about this before i get deleted lol. and remember that Lisa had alone time with Michael's body before the funeral. Only god, her and Michael know what she said in there or what she was thinking....that must have been painful. Not seeing someone for years, Lisa in 2003 (if that was the last time they spoke) probably never thought that the next time she was going to see Michael was at his funeral. So knowing this, out of respect i think Lockwood didn't go to the funeral. Out of respect for Michael, his family, and out of respect for Lisa. ufff, and can you imagine? Lisa's and Michael's kissing picture was in the funeral book, if lockwood would have gone that would have looked bad. Not bad bad, but it would have been uncomfortable. And Lisa, out of respect to Lockwood, probably told him not to go. No man really wants to see his wife/chick/girl cry over another man this much unless it's the girls father. Lisa probably didn't want to hurt her husband's feelings by emotionally breaking down for another man, and perhaps she asked him to not go with her. Taking Riley, who was partially raised by Michael, and who actually knew Michael.

Last edited:
Anyone know about this? I heard it too, that he called for help but Lisa denied that it's not true. Even it is, I don't think she'd accept that it's true, cause she didn't accept or return his call. Oh that would add to the things she regrets... poor Lisa.

oh and a question...

Someone said earlier on this post, i think it was posted on the first page, that Michael called Lisa two months before he died but that she had missed his call and never called him back.

Does anyone know if this is true?

This ^^ was something that the tabloids/media made up. After it came out, Lisa's rep came out with a statement that said it wasn't true. I think this stuff came out after Lisa's blog so someone probably made up the story from that.

But the family wouldn't let her see him, that's so sad! =(

But I don't know why the family didn't let Lisa see Michael. I mean the family always seemed to be fond of Lisa and supportive of their marriage. I think Katherine was happy that Michael finally got married. Unless Michael asked them not to let her see him because he was still pissed at her.

and that prince and Michael hate each other

Haha. In fact, they almost became brother-in-laws! OK, maybe it's a bit far-fetched to say, but I have just read LaToya's book in which she says Prince was trying to court her, but she was too shy to respond to that.

This ^^ was something that the tabloids/media made up. After it came out, Lisa's rep came out with a statement that said it wasn't true. I think this stuff came out after Lisa's blog so someone probably made up the story from that.

thanks for clearing that up. =)

But I don't know why the family didn't let Lisa see Michael. I mean the family always seemed to be fond of Lisa and supportive of their marriage. I think Katherine was happy that Michael finally got married. Unless Michael asked them not to let her see him because he was still pissed at her.

Haha. In fact, they almost became brother-in-laws! OK, maybe it's a bit far-fetched to say, but I have just read LaToya's book in which she says Prince was trying to court her, but she was too shy to respond to that.

I don't think the family didn't like her, i just think they were worried about Michael because the day they fought his heart rate when up while they were fighting. I guess they were afraid the same thing was going to happen. But i do think they all loved Lisa, including Joe, who said once that Lisa was sweet and that he loved her.

and omg! hahaha are u serious? prince courting Latoya? hahahaa well, if Michael and prince indeed use to hang out then that would explain how prince and Latoya knew each other. Michael did say once in the glenda conversations that alot of the things written in Latoya's book were true. This was in the book she wrote before 1992, and before the trials so it said nothing about Michael and molestation etc.
OMG, rofl@the part about the "period".. to funny

haha i know!!! it was so0o funny! actually, i know A LOT of full grown man that have a problem saying "period" too. Actually, a lot of guys MY age, (18) can't say it either. They say what my dad say's, "oh, you got your thing?" lmao

god, and i wish we had the answers to everything we have asked about in this thread. lol

Back