When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
I've been wondering about this for the past couple of days, but do you think Michael saw "Diana Ross" in Lisa Marie? And also.. Do you think it is strange that he didn't mention her in his will? I think that maybe if he did do that, then we would not be having this discussion right now, for our questions would already have been answered. (That he obviously had a soft spot for her) instead of just speculating.

Imagine what it would be like if he left a part of his estate to Lisa.. lol
That would have been so tragic.

I've been wondering about this for the past couple of days, but do you think Michael saw "Diana Ross" in Lisa Marie? And also.. Do you think it is strange that he didn't mention her in his will? I think that maybe if he did do that, then we would not be having this discussion right now, for our questions would already have been answered. (That he obviously had a soft spot for her) instead of just speculating.

Imagine what it would be like if he left a part of his estate to Lisa.. lol
That would have been so tragic.

No, i don't think Michael saw Diana Ross in Lisa. They are totally different in many ways, and probably the only similarity is that they are both strong women and that both of them at one point was his aid. Michael did have a huge crush on Diana ross, but he himself said that it was all in his head. Diana ross taught him a lot, painting, introduced him into art etc. It was like platonic love. When he met Lisa, immediately he opened up to her and thought "she's the one". And remember that when Michael wrote the will it was a while back, (don't remember the date now, could have been 2002, or 2007 i don't remember). But it michael wrote the will in 2002, then it makes sense because Lisa was with nicolas cage and they were still mad at each other. And if he wrote it in 2007, then pffftt ofcourse he is not going to add her, with all her bad talking and stuff. Yes he added Diana ross on the will, but he added her as a guardian. Not as someone to handle his money. Remember that Michael lived with Diana Ross for a while and saw her as mother potential, and supposedly Diana thinks and acts alot like Michael. So he put her as second on his will because Diana ross was like a second mother to him. He himself said in the "moonwalker" autobiography that Diana was his "sister, mother, mentor, and lover".

I don't think MJ saw Diana in LM either. And honestly, we don't know if he left her anything in the will. The only thing that was made public was how his money would be divided. The contents of the will have remained private. For all you know he did leave her something. I would imagine that he made provisions for all of his material items and real estate. I think the bulk of it went to the children but I'm sure he had personal items he wanted to give individual people.

I don't think MJ saw Diana in LM either. And honestly, we don't know if he left her anything in the will. The only thing that was made public was how his money would be divided. The contents of the will have remained private. For all you know he did leave her something. I would imagine that he made provisions for all of his material items and real estate. I think the bulk of it went to the children but I'm sure he had personal items he wanted to give individual people.

True, i totally forgot the will was private in some area's, or not mentioned. But remember Michael, like the rest of the world didn't think this tragedy, of losing him, was going to happen. Michael probably thought something like, oh, ill get back to finishing that later. IDK, he was still young, i don't think he actually gave much thought about those things. I personally think, judging by the time Michael wrote the will, (2002), he probably only wrote having the kids in mind because that was around the time he had blanket. So, imo, he was only thinking about the kids when he wrote the will and their well being. Not certain items like "to you janet i leave my first glove and to you latoya i leave my two tigers". Things like that. Maybe i'm wrong an he did include that in his will, but i think the main thing he was thinking about was his kids.

His will was done in 2002, clearly that he didn't put LMP there, she was moving on trying to find someone to replace him. I think he chose his mom and Diana because of the mother figure, he didn't even think how old they are. What would happen if they're too old? I don't want to say this, but he didn't even chose one of his brothers/Janet which they obviously younger and will be there until his kids old enough. If the will was in 2007, LMP married Lockwood already. Anyway, it doesn't make senses to put LMP there, she wont' be able to fight if Debbie wants the kids. She has her own family and MJ thought she moved on.

Anyone know who wrote the song "Hold my hands", Akon did all of that? It's a beautiful song and couldn't help thinking about LMP.. again.. hahahha.

I don't think Mj would have even thought of putting LMP in his will. He choose his mother and Diana. I dont think he would leave his kids to lisa lol!!! Debbie i think would have more rights to his children then lmp .. lol yeah...

^^^^ i don't think shamonee meant that michael could have left the kids to Lisa, i think she meant that Michael could have left something, favorite pet, book, diary, money, etc to Lisa.

this is totally of topic but..., supposedly during the 2005 trials they took things from Michael's room, one being his diary. The diary was never returned, "supposedly", Does anyone know about this? and actually, it can be on topic haha, what if the diary said something about the last time they spoke? for all we know their last conversation was "that"phone one, but maybe there were other encounters.

Oh really, they took his stuff and didn't return? How is that possible, they should return his personal stuff. Did he keep a diary, ohhhh, someone is reading it now? I feel really sorry for him, when they said that his private world were shown there, I really couldn't imagine how he felt. He lost his diary, oh that's very private, who knows what he wrote in there, I hope not much.

I'm sure that are photos and video (He loved filming his life) of him and Lisa somewhere, wonder who kept his stuff. Since he's been moving around in the past few years, I wonder if even himself knew where was it.

Oh really, they took his stuff and didn't return? How is that possible, they should return his personal stuff. Did he keep a diary, ohhhh, someone is reading it now? I feel really sorry for him, when they said that his private world were shown there, I really couldn't imagine how he felt. He lost his diary, oh that's very private, who knows what he wrote in there, I hope not much.

I'm sure that are photos and video (He loved filming his life) of him and Lisa somewhere, wonder who kept his stuff. Since he's been moving around in the past few years, I wonder if even himself knew where was it.

yup, he had numerous of diaries. I think they returned MOST of his items but hadn't returned one of his diaries along with some other things. And yes, i was wondering about the videos with Lisa too. Some how some videos of Michael and his kids has been leaked on line and to various tv stations. you know, the video in where Michael, prince, and paris are all dancing away and singing. The kids were very small and i don't think Blanket was even born yet. I want to know who leaked it, and if that person posses the rest of those videos. Michael has have to have those videos somewhere collected in his house. or now when they moved his belongings it must be at hayven hurst.

Didn't the family go to pick up his personal belongings after he died? Im pretty sure they did. So I think either the family has them or the estate does. I could see his kids watching the home movies one day. I agree though, there has to be videos with LMP in them. Perhaps from when they were married and even after that.

It's possible MJ could have left something to Lisa, yes. But I think when they split she probably gave him his stuff that was at her house and he gave her whatever he wanted her to have.

aww i know its private and what not, but i wouldn't mind seeing the videos. Those two must have been super cute together (when they weren't fighting) =) :love:

Hold My Hand was written by Claude Kelly.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/1033...ael_Jackson_Hold_my_Hand_TheBestof_YouTube.tv

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Kelly

Up-and-coming singer-songwriter Claude Kelly wrote the recently leaked Akon song "Hold my Hand" featuring Michael Jackson, but he confesses hearing the legendary singer's voice on the track the first time was a total surprise to him.

"I wrote the song and gave it to Akon with the intention of it going to maybe Whitney Houston, but Akon said he wanted to cut it himself. I thought, It doesn't get any bigger than this," says the 27-year-old New York native. "A few months after, Akon plays the song for me and all of a sudden I hear Michael Jackson's voice. I was literally shaking by the time the song was over."

aww i know its private and what not, but i wouldn't mind seeing the videos. Those two must have been super cute together (when they weren't fighting) =) :love:

yeah, they looked great together... so well matched.

btw, I'm reading more of the last part of Randi's book.... he makes some interesting factual mistakes ;)

he says Prince had black hair when he was a baby. is that true? he also says Blanket was born blond. hmm... I didn't know what to think of that one :lol:

yeah, they looked great together... so well matched.

btw, I'm reading more of the last part of Randi's book.... he makes some interesting factual mistakes ;)

he says Prince had black hair when he was a baby. is that true? he also says Blanket was born blond. hmm... I didn't know what to think of that one :lol:

lmao i saw that!! haha prince was born with dark brown hair yes, that is true...but never did he have BLACK HAIR! lol and actually, it has been reported that after Michael showed the world what prince looked like he was afraid prince was going to get recognized and stuff so he dyed the kids hair bleach blonde. idk if this is true. If it is true, then prince is naturally dirty blonde, but not bleach blonde like in some pictures. And if this isn't true, then it just proves the fact that biracial kids change drastically their hair colors, proving that prince is biracial. But that is another issues. and blanket NEVER had blonde hair. haha there are pictures of him as a baby online and you can tell the kid always has had dark hair.

I don't think MJ changed Prince's hair color, I heard that biracial kids' hair just changed like that. He didn't even allow his kids to eat sugar, why would he use all chemical stuff on their hair when they're that young.

As for his personal belonging, I can't imagine how many stuff he kept, and the person who keep it know have no idea what's in the boxes. I bet the Video are kept together if it's still exist, and his kid's video leaked because the demand is very high to see them. But for Lisa, I don't think the demand is that high? May be MJ trashed it years ago?

Oh just think of what could've been had LMP and MJ stayed married. Not saying things wld've been fairytale but I think MJ would've have been so closed off, he wld've broken out of his shell. He seemed very open when around her especially in the interview they did with Diane Sawyer.. just my 2cents

I think Michael and Lisa spoke until Michael's very last months, maybe not that often but I believe that altho they got divorced they still had a good friendship and they would see or talk to each other regurarly. :yes:

lol @dori!

I don't think he'd have trashed LMP's stuff. he had too much invested in her and their past relationship. he was *emotional* about her and their connection. he'd have kept the stuff somewhere. just my IMO.

I'm reading more of the book. fun stuff. will copy some stuff in here later. that is, if you guys want me to. :)

btw, has anyone read the earlier editions as well as the new one? if so, are there any basic differences except at the end (I haven't read the end of this one yet)? I mean, does he go back and change certain things in the middle etc in light of what has happened? if he did, that'd be interesting.

Hey guys, I remember that someone was saying (perhaps in this thread) that LMP had slipped up; either by saying that she had to cut him off in '99 or that their relationship ended in '99. I think it was the latter. Does anybody remember which one it was or have a link for the interview?

lol @dori!

I don't think he'd have trashed LMP's stuff. he had too much invested in her and their past relationship. he was *emotional* about her and their connection. he'd have kept the stuff somewhere. just my IMO.

I'm reading more of the book. fun stuff. will copy some stuff in here later. that is, if you guys want me to. :)

btw, has anyone read the earlier editions as well as the new one? if so, are there any basic differences except at the end (I haven't read the end of this one yet)? I mean, does he go back and change certain things in the middle etc in light of what has happened? if he did, that'd be interesting.

can u copy n paste the parts about lmp and mike pls thanks

Hey guys, I remember that someone was saying (perhaps in this thread) that LMP had slipped up; either by saying that she had to cut him off in '99 or that their relationship ended in '99. I think it was the latter. Does anybody remember which one it was or have a link for the interview?

or really??? Hmmm i haven't heard about that. I know she slipped in one interview by saying that she had seen Prince and thought he was adorable. Then she said she saw prince "briefly", and took away her eyes from the interviewer. Lol i lwas lik LIAR! haha

and Indranee, yes, post the parts you think are interesting, we all want to see it and give our opinions on it...at least i do =)

or really??? Hmmm i haven't heard about that. I know she slipped in one interview by saying that she had seen Prince and thought he was adorable. Then she said she saw prince "briefly", and took away her eyes from the interviewer. Lol i lwas lik LIAR! haha

Ah ok. I think I confused it. That must have been it. How do you know she was lying?

and Indranee, yes, post the parts you think are interesting, we all want to see it and give our opinions on it...at least i do =)

okay will do. I think I'll scan it though.. that section in the book is huge LOL. so give me until I get back to work. I don't have a scanner on my laptop at home.

Actually, I heard about this too and on this thread. LOL!

You might have to go back and read through the thread to pinpoint who wrote it and what their reference was.

But yeah, I read it too.

ok, well Michael himself said that lisa visited the "kids" often. He never said "oh, she just met prince", or oh it was once. He clearly said she visited the kids often lol and then when she was in an interview, i think it was 2003-2005, somewhere in there, someone asked her if she had met Michael's kids, and Lisa said, "oh just prince" and said that he was "absolutely adorable" then she looked away, "cleared her throat" and said "briefly". It was one of those things in where you know the person is lying. Especially knowing the fact that she had visited the kids often, and that she was actually introduce to prince when he was a baby. Which is when supposedly she made that comment about "oh, i regret not having your baby". IDK, i sort of came to the conclusion that she was lying by the facts we were told by Michael and by the way she reacted when they asked that question.

ok, well Michael himself said that lisa visited the "kids" often. He never said "oh, she just met prince", or oh it was once. He clearly said she visited the kids often lol and then when she was in an interview, i think it was 2003-2005, somewhere in there, someone asked her if she had met Michael's kids, and Lisa said, "oh just prince" and said that he was "absolutely adorable" then she looked away, "cleared her throat" and said "briefly". It was one of those things in where you know the person is lying. Especially knowing the fact that she had visited the kids often, and that she was actually introduce to prince when he was a baby. Which is when supposedly she made that comment about "oh, i regret not having your baby". IDK, i sort of came to the conclusion that she was lying by the facts we were told by Michael and by the way she reacted when they asked that question.

why did she lie./

and either mike was lying or she was

Actually, I heard about this too and on this thread. LOL!

You might have to go back and read through the thread to pinpoint who wrote it and what their reference was.

But yeah, I read it too.

Lol yay! I knew I wasn't imagining things. I'll have to go back through this thread.

Dori, I'm sorry I think that was a silly question on my part. Because she had to have seen his kids more than once based on the amount of times we saw them hanging out after the divorce. I think she's lying because she doesn't want people to know how often she had visited Mike in private.

Does anyone know what Karen Faye wrote on facebook about Lisa at the funeral. I heard she wrote about Lisa at the funeral. They spoke and stuff and she said she wouldn't judge her anymore. I think a fan asked her when was the last time Lisa and Mj spoke and she answered on her face book. I'm just curious.

^ I haven't been active on my facebook for the past 2 weeks so I have obviously missed that!

There's probably no use in going back and looking for it on her profile either, because it's constantly being bombarded with thousands of fan-posts, like every 5 minutes...

It would be great if someone else could, though... Or if anyone by chance happend to be active on their f/book at the time of his funeral.

Does anyone know what Karen Faye wrote on facebook about Lisa at the funeral. I heard she wrote about Lisa at the funeral. They spoke and stuff and she said she wouldn't judge her anymore.

Good to hear that Karen and Lisa made peace.

Back