When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
lisas on a guilt trip. going on about him in her blog etc. wonder how many who attended were. the one thing fans will never have

lol she was lying to herself about being indifferent. that's the anger talking.

lisas on a guilt trip. going on about him in her blog etc. wonder how many who attended were. the one thing fans will never have

Brilliant. I'm glad fans weren't allowed to just show up. He practically gave his whole life to his fans. It's about damn time his family and children got him to themselves if only for a few hours one last time.

yeah and the fact she liedso much about not seeing him after they got divorced. if ever someone would have gone running for a one night stand it would have been her

Brilliant. I'm glad fans weren't allowed to just show up. He practically gave his whole life to his fans. It's about damn time his family and children got him to themselves if only for a few hours one last time.

eh? i wasnt saying that i was talking about ppl on guilt trips who attended

lol she was lying to herself about being indifferent. that's the anger talking.

yup! and she kind of slipped when on Larry king he showed her a video footage of Michael getting arrested and she said something how like she can't keep up with him anymore. And then Larry asked her if it hurts her seeing someone she loved getting arrested etc and she was like "i think it'll hurt anyone seeing someone go through this". Lol bs, an indifferent person wouldn't have cared if Michael was arrested, nor would the person would have been trying to "keep up" with Michael. IMO

Well the Jackson family allowed LMP to see Michael Thurs before the burial and have a pic of MJ & LMP kissing in the funeral program. Debbie wasnt invited to funeral, didnt have private viewing nor is there any pics of her in funeral program. I think Katherine is aware that there was something special between those two.

^ His brothers have also said that she was the only lady in his life.

Well the Jackson family allowed LMP to see Michael Thurs before the burial and have a pic of MJ & LMP kissing in the funeral program. Debbie wasnt invited to funeral, didnt have private viewing nor is there any pics of her in funeral program. I think Katherine is aware that there was something special between those two.

lisas been good friends for years with rebbie and got on with katherine. who knows about debbie i doubt she wasnt invited but knows its better to stay away as the media are obsessed with her over the kids

lisas been good friends for years with rebbie and got on with katherine. who knows about debbie i doubt she wasnt invited but knows its better to stay away as the media are obsessed with her over the kids

I read Rebbie quote she is a good friend of Lisa she says she never met Debbie she don't even know her. Maybe Michael never introduce Debbie to his family that's why they don't nothing about the woman.

yeah pretty much. austin is good friends with lisa's daughter. debbie was there for a job and nothing much else

i think they do know what Lisa said, but it was obvious that when she was lashing out she was mad at him and extremely hurt. And in reality, Lisa never denied they loved each other and that the marriage was real. And well Latoya and Jermaine both fought with Michael. And latoya was probably the worst backstab i have witness anyone do to michael. And well, latoya went to the funeral. But he is his sister, the same way Lisa was his wife, and has NEVER backstabbed Michael that badly. So, i don't see why she shouldn't have gone to the funeral. Especially since Lisa was probably the love of Michael's life.
Actually LaToya was in a very domineering, abusive, svengali-like 'marriage' to a hood named Jack Gordon. She was in fear for her life (I know some on her will debate that reason). When LaToya had FINALLY gotten away from Jack Gordon (Randy was able to get her) and reunited with her family, she made peace with them, including Michael. During LaToya's rants in the past, the family was convinced that she was brainwashed and was doing Jack Gordon's bidding and they always made that known publically. They knew LaToya wasn't in her right mind when she was doing and saying all of that stuff. As soon as she got back with her family and no longer under the control of Jack Gordon, the sweet and sometimes goofy sister LaToya, they all remember was back. What she did to the family was terrible, but she did it out of survival.

Now Lisa Marie is a different story. She became embittered because Michael moved on and didn't kiss her behind and that included the matter of her having his children. People can make excuses for her all they want, but a woman marrying a man who makes it no secret that he wants to have a family---and decides she doesn't want to have his children, how do you think that makes a man feel? That's a real slap in the face to a man when a woman he loves doesn't want to have his children. Not to mention her ex-husband, Danny and her mother, Priscilla, who were always in her marriage and drumming it into her head that she was being used. Lisa could also be very moody and outright nasty when she wants to be. It wasn't ALL Michael--even though he could be stubborn at times--Lisa Marie was also a piece of work. Lisa met her match with Michael. She played him and he played her right back--to the point that she could never get him out of her system--even despite her verbal rants against him in the media. Unlike LaToya, Lisa Marie wasn't threatened with physical violence if she didn't repeatedly pubically berate Michael. Lisa did that on her own out of spite and as a means to 'get back' at Michael or to 'get his goat' so to speak to lure him into a media war of words. Classic case of the saying 'Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman'. Michael didn't fall for it, he handled her nonsense like a gentleman--yet he was always labeled as being the most immature of the two (go figure).

ow Lisa Marie is a different story. She became embittered because Michael moved on and didn't kiss her behind and that included the matter of her having his children. People can make excuses for her all they want, but a woman marrying a man who makes it no secret that he wants to have a family---and decides she doesn't want to have his children, how do you think that makes a man feel? That's a real slap in the face to a man when a woman he loves doesn't want to have his children. Not to mention her ex-husband, Danny and her mother, Priscilla, who were always in her marriage and drumming it into her head that she was being used. Lisa could also be very moody and outright nasty when she wants to be. It wasn't ALL Michael--even though he could be stubborn at times--Lisa Marie was also a piece of work. Lisa met her match with Michael. She played him and he played her right back--to the point that she could never get him out of her system--even despite her verbal rants against him in the media. Unlike LaToya, Lisa Marie wasn't threatened with physical violence if she didn't repeatedly pubically berate Michael. Lisa did that on her own out of spite and as a means to 'get back' at Michael or to 'get his goat' so to speak to lure him into a media war of words. Classic case of the saying 'Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman'. Michael didn't fall for it, he handled her nonsense like a gentleman--yet he was always labeled as being the most immature of the two (go figure).
yeah sounds like a good round upto me. and thats why shes on the guilt trip now.

debbie was there for a job and nothing much else
I agree. Debbie was doing a job for Michael and thats how he saw it. He only married her at Katherines request so that Michael wasnt having kids out of wedlock. Debbie appears obsessed over MJ (but so are we!)

MJ however loved LMP (who knows how much) and vice versa.

yeah debbie was in love with mj but i dont think he was with her. it was a means to an end.

I read Rebbie quote she is a good friend of Lisa she says she never met Debbie she don't even know her. Maybe Michael never introduce Debbie to his family that's why they don't nothing about the woman.

i read that his family have never met debbie face to face even till today, that would probably change when she starts her visitation with the kids which i am asumming she would go seem them in the jackson family compound.

the only jackson family member that had communited with debbie before michael's death was katherine, and it was only once when she became aware of the pregnany in the media.

i dont think the marriage was anything more than a frienship and a surrogacy hence why he never introduced her to his family.

And from what i have read before , the marriage ith debbie was never meant to have happened, apparently it it was going to be like the suitation with Blanket birth and we wouldnt kown the mother. But debbie told a friend who then sold the story to a paper, and that how katehrine jackson heard about it and then put pressure on michael not to have a child outside wedlock; hence the marriage to debbie which was just in name and apperance sake.

Btw from some of lisa marie interviews over the years , you could see she couldn't hide her disdain and dislike of Debbie Rowe in interviews

From her playboy magazine interview in 2003:

Playboy: Did you and Michael discuss having kids?
Presley: Yeah. [Laughs] I got out of that one. "I just don't think it's a good idea right now." But I knew that's what he wanted. And I knew Debbie Rowe was offering to do it for him while we were married, according to him. She was a nurse who had a crush on him and offered to have his babies.
Playboy: Was he trying to leverage you into agreeing?
Presley: Kind of. "Debbie Rowe says she'll do it." OK, have Debbie Rowe do it! And it's funny, when I imagined having a child with him, all I could ever see was a custody battle nightmare.
-------------------------------------------------------
Playboy: Do you want more kids?
Presley: I'd like two more.
Playboy: And if you don't have someone to be the father --
Presley: Are you kidding me? No, I will not go to a sperm donor. I could ask Debbie Rowe to be a surrogate for me.

http://www.playboy.co.uk/life-and-s...sa-Marie-Presley/commentsPage/1/contentPage/4

http://www.playboy.co.uk/life-and-s...sa-Marie-Presley/commentsPage/1/contentPage/6

how katehrine jackson heard about it and then put pressure on michael not to have a child outside wedlock; hence the marriage to debbie

tbh im not sure i buy that as why did it matter with mj yet not other sons who had kids but werent married

Btw from some of lisa marie interviews over the years , you could see she couldn't hide her disdain and dislike of Debbie Rowe in interviews

From her playboy magazine interview in 2003:

Playboy: Did you and Michael discuss having kids?
Presley: Yeah. [Laughs] I got out of that one. "I just don't think it's a good idea right now." But I knew that's what he wanted. And I knew Debbie Rowe was offering to do it for him while we were married, according to him. She was a nurse who had a crush on him and offered to have his babies.
Playboy: Was he trying to leverage you into agreeing?
Presley: Kind of. "Debbie Rowe says she'll do it." OK, have Debbie Rowe do it! And it's funny, when I imagined having a child with him, all I could ever see was a custody battle nightmare.
-------------------------------------------------------
Playboy: Do you want more kids?
Presley: I'd like two more.
Playboy: And if you don't have someone to be the father --
Presley: Are you kidding me? No, I will not go to a sperm donor. I could ask Debbie Rowe to be a surrogate for me.

http://www.playboy.co.uk/life-and-s...sa-Marie-Presley/commentsPage/1/contentPage/4

http://www.playboy.co.uk/life-and-s...sa-Marie-Presley/commentsPage/1/contentPage/6
she knew she blew it so put on the act of not caring when it was obvious she did othewise she wouldnt have talked about it every chance she got. she doth protest to much

tbh im not sure i buy that as why did it matter with mj yet not other sons who had kids but werent married

I think it did matter w/ her other sons. Margaret M. (Jermaine's ex-wife) said in her book that she felt Katherine was excited about her second pregnancy because she thought that Jermaine & Margaret would finally get married. They were living at Encino unwed w/ one kid already...

Wow I didn't know LMP was allowed to see him on Thurs. :(

belive me it did...... go read jermaine ex baby mama margaret book 'jackson family values' , she wrote about how kathrine didnt warm to her at first because her and jermaine had kids outside wedlock but after a while of them living with katherine she warmed up to her but still was always telling them i wasn't right they were still having children without being legally married .

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley first met in Las Vegas in 1965. Michael was seventeen years old and was performing with the Jackson Five at the time and Lisa, who was seven years old, would regularly go and watch the show with a number of bodyguards.

In 1965 Michael Jackson was 7 years old. I doubt he met Lisa Marie Presley. First off Michael wasn't heard of outside of Gary, Indiana in 1965. Also, Lisa Marie wasn't born until 1968, so unless Michael was omnicient, I doubt he knew about her in 1965.

Also while her father, Elvis Pressley, performed in Las Vegas, Lisa Marie never lived in Las Vegas as a child. She was back in Memphis with her mother.

Last edited:
belive me it did...... go read jermaine ex baby mama margaret book 'jackson family values' , she wrote about how kathrine didnt warm to her at first because her and jermaine had kids outside wedlock but after a while of them living with katherine she warmed up to her but still was always telling them i wasn't right they were still having children without being legally married .

_shock__by_LeoLeonardo.gif

All I got to say is that relationships for 'normal' people can be extremely hard. So imagine one btw two extremely famous people, one being the most famous man in the world. I've always thought it was a relationship based on love and there must have been a strong and passionate love between them.

A majority of Lisa's songs on both albums are extremely angry, w/ a lot of negative emotion. Somebody really hurt her bad or a collective group of people. But her songs are always sung to a specific person, many of whom I think is Michael.

But for Lisa to go on and on about Michael 10 or so years after marriage and divorce meant that he was still on her mind. She's always going to get questions about him, but if she really didn't want to talk about him she could have said 'no comment' or requested that no questions be asked about him.

In some ways, I've gotten the feeling that Lisa was always looking for someone to replace her father because she lost him at such a young age. Michael is closest thing to her father in all ways, and I believe she was very dedicated to him for a time. But the stuff that pulled them apart must have been VERY, VERY BAD because she looked so in love with him and she did sacrifice a lot for him.

I do hope that there might have been a reconciliation phone call btw them, but I doubt it because it sounds like Lisa felt horrible and so guilty in her blog. Not to mention her wanting to have some private time with Michael before the funeral and crying throughout the whole funeral.

For some reason, I find it impossible to believe that Michael would invite Lisa to Neverland and she agreed, but then he forgot about it. Michael is usually so conscious when it comes to other people.

I think the family knew how important Lisa was to Michael and vice versa. In the taraborelli book, when Lisa was with Michael in South Africa after the divorce, Katherine thanked her for saving her son and hugged her. Lisa told her that she didn't think she really helped and Katherine said that she did. So it seems that the family might have a special place in their hearts for Lisa.

yup! and she kind of slipped when on Larry king he showed her a video footage of Michael getting arrested and she said something how like she can't keep up with him anymore. And then Larry asked her if it hurts her seeing someone she loved getting arrested etc and she was like "i think it'll hurt anyone seeing someone go through this". Lol bs, an indifferent person wouldn't have cared if Michael was arrested, nor would the person would have been trying to "keep up" with Michael. IMO

lol yeah she's bs-ing. Not really answering the question. I agree with you.

In 1965 Michael Jackson was 7 years old. I doubt he met Lisa Marie Presley. First off Michael wasn't heard of outside of Gary, Indiana in 1965. Also, Lisa Marie wasn't born until 1968, so unless Michael was omnicient, I doubt he knew about her in 1965.

Also while her father, Elvis Pressley, performed in Las Vegas, Lisa Marie never lived in Las Vegas as a child. She was back in Memphis with her mother.

I think that account came from Michael in the Diane Sawyer interview. Michael didnt remember dates to well. But not surprising though considering all the things and places MJ did and went. There's a lot to remember over 50 years.

Back