When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
HIStory album dedications, 1994:

"To Lisa Marie. Your being provides the star that brightens my galaxy and the force that strengthens me. Love, Michael."

Simulchat - August 17, 1995 (various segments of whole chat):

Michael: I'm doing this simulchat because I love my fans and I want to talk with you! I think this is incredible technology, just amazing, and I think we're pioneering here! Can I say hello to a couple of my friends? Hello Lisa Marie... hello Paul McCartney... hello Mrs. Disney... hello to my friends in Gary, Indiana... I can't think of a good joke to say!

Bruce Ross: How has your marriage to Lisa Marie changed your life?

Michael: I think I find it more fun to appreciate what family really means. The fact that even though there were ten of us Jacksons...we were always doing things at different times, and I'm really learning the real meaning of love. Giving 100% of yourself all the time. Putting up with one another. So far it has been pretty joyous.

Kurt: How did you like working with your sister Janet on the "Scream" video and your beautiful wife Lisa Marie on "You Are Not Alone"? P.S: Best of luck to you two, don't listen to all the B.S going around!

Michael: I had a lot of fun with Lisa Marie on the set. But when the director said, "Action", she became very shy. I was giving her a hard time too!

Wow...Diane is a HUGE bitch for asking those questions in such a way. She talks about Michael as if he was some kind of alien, some kind of weird creature....wow Diane....fuck you.

Perhaps. I think the common demoniator here though was the drug use and that obviously never changed so who knows if the situation could have worked out differently. I do think though they changed, grew. I think Michael would have been able to give more of himself as he learned to do so by becoming a father. And I think Lisa would have felt less "over her head" with the whole thing. But she said she left because she felt "powerless". I'm not so sure that would have ever changed. Michael was always going to be who he was and him being able to share that power with someone else, or rather surrender it, I don't know. I do believe that he wouldn't be dead now or wouldn't have had the scandal plagued last decade plus if Lisa was still in his life.

Janet did also say at the time that they were very good for each other. I think she was of the opinion that they complimented each other.

Do you have a link to this TV guide interview?

I don't think Lisa is as strong as she'd like people to believe. I think she is strong but usually a tough exterior hides something not-so-strong underneath. I think Lisa's bark is bigger than her bite. That's why she got so hurt by whatever happened between she and Mike.

Lisa was not interested in a singing career when she was with Michael. I think she did want children with Michael but she wasn't willing to bring them into an unstable relationship. Esp. one that involved drugs. Remember she was a 9 year old who watched her dad do drugs. She said she knew they were bad for him but didn't know what they were. She could tell that he was different though. It's understandable that she wouldn't her children to repeat the same thing she went through. She also worried about the fight MJ would give her if they did have children because unlike Debbie, Lisa had NO plans on abandoning her children by just signing them over to Michael.

From the Arizona Republic 2003

who said mj was on drugs when he was married to Lisa Marie :smilerolleyes: , read please :

http://www.heraldonline.c...58834.html

Published: Wednesday, Jul. 08, 2009 / Updated: Wednesday, Jul. 08, 2009 07:31 AM
Rock Hill doctor helped saved Michael Jackson's life after 1995 rehearsal collapse

By Andrew Dys, Columnist - adys@heradonline.com

When Dr. William Alleyne II heard about Michael Jackson's death last week while on vacation, this doctor who specializes in lung ailments in Rock Hill turned young again.

In his mind, he was just Bill Alleyne, the young guy who spent money out of his pocket to buy Michael Jackson albums. The guy who became a doctor and took his new bride to Michael Jackson concerts.

“It was an overwhelming sense of sadness, Alleyne said.

Sure, Bill Alleyne is a Michael Jackson fan like millions. But Dr. William Alleyne had more reason to be sad than most fans. Alleyne said Tuesday, for the first time in 14 years, I was the doctor who saved Michael Jackson's life.

In December 1995, Alleyne was the critical care director at Beth Israel North Hospital, on the Upper East Side in New York City across the way from the mayor's Gracie Mansion. He was the guy in charge when one of the nurses told him, We have Michael Jackson coming here.

Alleyne didn't believe it then.

“I said, ‘Ha, ha, very funny,' Alleyne recalled.

He had seen patients who were stars, or spouses of stars, but this was different. Thousands of people started clamoring outside the hospital. The place was turning into bedlam.

“Ten minutes later, they rolled Michael Jackson in on a stretcher, Alleyne said Tuesday from his Rock Hill office where he's one of the partners at Carolina Pulmonary Physicians. But in 1995, Alleyne was the doctor to the King of Pop. Jackson had collapsed after a rehearsal for an upcoming HBO special at the nearby Beacon Theater.

Alleyne and his wife had seen Jackson before in concert, on television, and now, in 1995, Jackson was waiting, unconscious, for Bill Alleyne to save his life.

"Mr. Jackson was in critical condition, Alleyne said. He was dehydrated. He had low blood pressure. He had a rapid heart rate. He was near death."

Alleyne went from doctor to a star to doctor of a man who could die. Alleyne, an acquaintance of Jackson's doctor at the time who had seen some of that doctor's patients, had been picked personally by that doctor to be the attending physician for Jackson's emergency care. Alleyne gave the order to have the defibrillator ready if needed to treat the abnormal heart rhythm of the most famous entertainer with the best rhythm on Earth.

After about an hour or so that December dusk, Alleyne said he had Jackson stabilized with intravenous fluids and other treatment, and transferred Jackson to intensive care. But in the meantime, the crowd outside had become massive, a mob scene.

“I looked outside the window, and the crowd was shoulder to shoulder, huge, far more than when the mayor's mansion across the street had hosted the pope, the president, even Nelson Mandela, Alleyne recalled.

And inside the hospital, Alleyne said, it was absolute pandemonium.

Jackson's entourage had muscled into intensive care. Alleyne had a brief showdown with one bodyguard who did not want to let Alleyne in the room again after Alleyne had left briefly. Alleyne recalled he said to the bodyguard, Your boss is dying in there, and I am going in there to save his life. You can be the one who has to say you wouldn't let me in.

Bill Alleyne walked in and saved Michael Jackson.

But the crush of people inside wasn't over. The entourage of Jackson's then-wife, Lisa Marie Presley, came in. Presley came in, too. Then through the middle of the crowd, another entourage, and Janet Jackson, Michael's sister.

"Here is Janet, drop-dead, stop-the clock gorgeous, and she said, ‘Thank you for taking care of my brother,' Alleyne recalled.

Alleyne found time to call home. His wife, Cheryl Courtlandt, a physician herself who now is a pediatrician at Levine's Children's Hospital in Charlotte, was home with two small kids.

“I'm gonna be a little late honey, Alleyne told his wife. Turn on the news.

He told his wife Michael Jackson was his patient, and she said to her husband, verbatim, in words Alleyne will never forget: Well, you take care of Mr. Jackson and hurry home, because I have two kids here and you need to take out the garbage.

Jackson soon was stable, and Alleyne and Jackson started a doctor/patient relationship similar to all in theory but unlike any relationship Alleyne had ever had in practice. As people were climbing trees to get pictures of inside the hospital, as Jackson's fans sang his songs outside and the world press invaded the sidewalks and street for information about the condition of this most-famous man, Bill Alleyne tried to keep Michael Jackson alive with intravenous food and care.

Michael Jackson was the most soft-spoken, least demanding guy you would ever want to meet, Alleyne said. Everything he said was a whisper. His biggest concern was could he perform.

Alleyne told Jackson no way could he perform anytime soon.

Alleyne had to get permission to release information to Jackson's family. Jackson gave it. Alleyne had to deal with other doctors who came to watch his every move, and a world that wanted information that Alleyne would not give to anybody but those Jackson said to give it to.

After about 72 hours, Alleyne and Jackson's publicists and others realized they had to give a press conference. So Alleyne worked with Jackson's people to go over what could be said, what to stay away from but still tell the truth. Alleyne was blunt with the world, saying Jackson did not have any immune system problems because rumors about AIDS were swirling. He was blunt that Jackson had no drugs in his system.

News accounts from 1995 show Alleyne and his then-partner, Dr. Bob Glennon, talking about Jackson's condition to convince the world that Jackson was, in fact, critically ill.

“Michael Jackson was unconscious when he arrived, Alleyne said. I had to make that clear.

Through the next few days, Alleyne was Jackson's doctor. Other doctors came to watch behind him, but Alleyne said he was not affronted. Having others sets of eyes look at his care and treatment of Jackson was understandable.

Jackson had to do what other patients who are recovering must do, Alleyne said. Walk around, be monitored. Except he had an entourage in the next room.

“After a couple of days, Mr. Jackson told me he needed to get his hair done, Alleyne remembered. I told him we had a barber at the hospital.

Jackson's entourage laughed: A stylist traveled around the world with Jackson and would style those locks right there in intensive care. The makeup crew came in, too.

Near the end of Jackson's hospital stay, he asked Alleyne if he could visit other patients in intensive care. Jackson met one lady, gave her an autographed picture after he prayed with her, and the lady told Alleyne, I can die now; I prayed with Michael Jackson.

Alleyne recalled, laughing: I told Mr. Jackson maybe visiting with people who had suffered heart attacks or other serious problems wasn't such a good idea.

When Jackson was discharged, Alleyne stayed in the background as the cameras went off and the video was shot. But Jackson asked Alleyne to make house calls for the next three days. Blood pressure checks, pulse, all that stuff. Alleyne was the director of critical care house calls were not his bag. But Michael Jackson had asked, so Alleyne said yes.

“House calls, to the penthouse of the Four Seasons hotel, Alleyne said. He had rented out the entire top two floors.

In one moment of weakness, Alleyne said he almost asked Jackson to teach him how to moonwalk Jackson's famous trademark dance.

But Alleyne kept it professional with Michael Jackson, as the entourages and the world watched Alleyne's every move.

Finally, about two weeks into this whirlwind relationship, Alleyne told Jackson, Mr. Jackson, you are stable. I can stop being your doctor and return to being your fan.

All humble Alleyne asked for was an autographed picture for his kids to have years down the road.

Before Alleyne left the hotel that day, Alleyne recalled Jackson telling him: Thank you for saving my life.

Then Jackson told Alleyne he understood how difficult it had been for a black man to get to such a distinguished position within the medical world, that Alleyne's accomplishments were inspiring to Jackson.

“It was very touching, Alleyne said. I will never forget that.

Alleyne never gave an interview since then, never signed any book deals or made a nickel off being Michael Jackson's doctor of almost two weeks. He never spoke to Michael Jackson again.

Alleyne, other than casual conversation with friends, or associates in medicine, or among the people at his medical practice, never told anyone of his time as doctor to the most famous entertainer in the world.

Alleyne's own children, son Douglas and daughter Courtney, only learned of his role when a documentary came out a few years ago that had some of the footage of the news conferences from 1995 in it. There was Bill Alleyne.

“Daddy, are you Michael Jackson's doctor?” his daughter asked.

“I said yes, because I was his doctor, Alleyne said. I looked at it as always being his doctor, that I had a professional relationship with Mr. Jackson and would honor that.

This man with Carolina roots in his family came to Charlotte in 1996, then began practicing medicine in Rock Hill in 1999. He's done what humble doctors do: give some time to reading at schools, volunteered, raised his kids.

The sign outside his Rock Hill medical practice only has his name. There is no mention of Michael Jackson anywhere in the building.

Only now, after Jackson's death, did Alleyne agree to share his remembrances of those days.

Alleyne said that he told his wife, only half-jokingly, that the world spotlight would be on the doctors who had recently been caring for Jackson before his death.

Alleyne said he would be remembered as: I was the doctor who saved Michael Jackson's life.

Alleyne has, at night the past few days after seeing patients, watched some coverage of the aftermath of Michael Jackson's death.

That to this day he is so loved comes as no surprise to me, Alleyne said. He was very gracious and kind.

He understands that there were accusations against Jackson after 1995, but that was not the Michael Jackson Bill Alleyne knew in 1995.

And Tuesday afternoon, as tens of millions, maybe more, watched the memorial service for Jackson from Los Angeles, here's what Bill Alleyne, doctor, did: He saw other patients. He did not watch TV.

He helped a lady with a little bit of cardiopulmonary trouble. Another with asthma. More. Each received Bill Alleyne's full attention, as he had given Michael Jackson his full attention in 1995.

Alleyne saw them all, gave this interview about that two weeks 14 years ago, then went home.

Just like he did for those crazy days in December 1995, when Bill Alleyne was Michael Jackson's doctor.

Last edited:
from magic and madness:

Otis Williams of the Temptations told me, "Man, we were backstage after the show, and here comes Mike with this chick, and he's all up in her face, kissing on her, and we were saying, 'Who the heck is this girl?' Finally, he introduced her: Lisa Marie Presley. You could have knocked me over with a feather. I said to the guys, 'Check this out. The King of Pop and the King's daughter, together. It had to happen.' They looked pretty cosy."

Michael DID want to have children with Lisa, or any other woman for that fact, it was Lisa who tricked him
she said in that Playboy interview that "she got out of that one" :smilerolleyes: oh really? is that that why michael "disappeared for months" before the divorce because he realized she didn't really want to have his kids? Lisa is apparently dumb enough or shameless enough to admit it the way she did
don't forget that she asked for the divorce when michael was sitting on a hospital bed, remember he almost died in 1995 according to the doctor who took care of him...he almost died being married to her...as bitter as I sound saying this, I say getting rid of her actually gave him more years of life. this woman was no good for him and he was very naive to think this could be a perfect fairytale match, because in his mind that's what he thought it would be...that before he learned his lesson.
she also was the first to say he died a self-destructive druggie like her daddy, before knowing any details about his death, she didn't have anything to do with him for the past 10 years how would she know? and now of course we have an ongoing criminal investigation into a homicide, but it's too late for MJ now because the media already picked up her theory and put all the blame on him, when Michael was KILLED.

Perhaps. I think the common demoniator here though was the drug use and that obviously never changed so who knows if the situation could have worked out differently. I do think though they changed, grew. I think Michael would have been able to give more of himself as he learned to do so by becoming a father. And I think Lisa would have felt less "over her head" with the whole thing. But she said she left because she felt "powerless". I'm not so sure that would have ever changed. Michael was always going to be who he was and him being able to share that power with someone else, or rather surrender it, I don't know.

Lisa was not interested in a singing career when she was with Michael. I think she did want children with Michael but she wasn't willing to bring them into an unstable relationship. Esp. one that involved drugs.

She also worried about the fight MJ would give her if they did have children because unlike Debbie, Lisa had NO plans on abandoning her children by just signing them over to Michael.
Michael, even though shy, gentle and child-like, was very strong-willed--and Lisa Marie is the same way. And like I mentioned before, Lisa Marie met her match with Michael. Lisa Marie is the type of woman that can be very domineering and who like to control her man and is VERY needy. Nicholas Cage alluded to this when he and Lisa Marie filed for divorce. She even admitted that she and Nicholas Cage were pirates in the marriage. She got a rude awakening when Michael showed her he wasn't going to be controlled by her (or as she described it 'saved'). I believed they both loved each other, but they were very strong willed. Lisa wanted her way just as Michael did. Lisa Marie is on her 4th marriage....Michael wasn't. In fact his 2nd marriage was really surrogate-based more than anything.

And as for this 'Michael was using drugs and that's why Lisa didn't want to bring children into the marriage', that totally is disagreeable. For someone who wanted to escape a marriage from a so-called manipulative, drug addicted maniac, Lisa Marie sure found herself with this 'drug addict' time and time again throughout a several year period after she was 'free' from his manipulative prison. She even had her children around this so-called 'drug addict' after the divorce. Lisa Marie bowed out of having children with Michael because she allowed OTHER people to get to her with their theories. Remember that Oprah interview, Pricilla was claiming that Michael wanted to have kids with Lisa because of the Presley connection---which was totally ridiculous. 'Cilla wasn't having Michael bringing any heir into the 'pristine' Presley family empire. That was why Lisa didn't want to have children with him, it had NOTHING to do with drugs. It seems like since June 25th, everyone wants to try to make Michael out to be this long-time drug addict and now drugs is the supposed reason why he and Lisa's marriage didn't work out. PLEASE!!

In regards to a custody fight if Lisa had Michael's children. First off, I don't believe for one second that Michael would even attempt to keep any kids they had with him and leave Lisa Marie out. That's a slap in the face to his character. He was bigger than that. Debbie Rowe, unlike Lisa Marie, was a WILLING surrogate who Michael felt obligated to marry for the sake of not having the children out of wedlock. But the marriage was still a business arrangement---for Debbie to have his children for him to raise. PERIOD. If Lisa Marie had held her ground against her ex and her mother and not have secretly took birth control pills (which Michael found out about), Michael would not even considered Debbie's offer to have his kids. Debbie herself said she had to constantly nag Michael to let her birth a child for him. She said he was upset because the marriage to Lisa Marie was ending and he wasn't able to become a father. Debbie used this as her opportunity.

The bottom line is Michael loved Lisa Marie and he wouldn't have attempted to have a child with Debbie if Lisa Marie would have been willing to have children with him. Excuse me for being old-fashioned but isn't that what marriage is primarily for? To produce and raise a family?

Oceangirl, thank you for that article. I lol'd at the hospital barber stuff and Michael not visiting heart patients.

Is this the occasion where Lisa showed her ass at the hospital?

Sorry but I'm not a fan of Lisa based on her interviews after they divorced.

Michael DID want to have children with Lisa, or any other woman for that fact, it was Lisa who tricked him
she said in that Playboy interview that "she got out of that one" :smilerolleyes: oh really? is that that why michael "disappeared for months" before the divorce because he realized she didn't really want to have his kids? Lisa is apparently dumb enough or shameless enough to admit it the way she did
don't forget that she asked for the divorce when michael was sitting on a hospital bed, remember he almost died in 1995 according to the doctor who took care of him...he almost died being married to her...as bitter as I sound saying this, I say getting rid of her actually gave him more years of life. this woman was no good for him and he was very naive to think this could be a perfect fairytale match, because in his mind that's what he thought it would be...that before he learned his lesson.
she also was the first to say he died a self-destructive druggie like her daddy, before knowing any details about his death, she didn't have anything to do with him for the past 10 years how would she know? and now of course we have an ongoing criminal investigation into a homicide, but it's too late for MJ now because the media already picked up her theory and put all the blame on him, when Michael was KILLED.

Thanks you answered my question and I agree with you about Lisa.

Wow...Diane is a HUGE bitch for asking those questions in such a way. She talks about Michael as if he was some kind of alien, some kind of weird creature....wow Diane....fuck you.
Whenever I remember this Interview my skin starts to crawl, what a low life bitch...

she said....Michael jackson? michael jackson? why did you marry michael jackson? DUHHHHH, Irresponsible bitch.

then she said ....sexual attraction...what about the way he looks? The bitch forgot that he was a human being, .......Disgusting , irrespoonsible, Unprofessional expired bitch.

Whenever I remember this Interview my skin starts to crawl, what a low life bitch...

she said....Michael jackson? michael jackson? why did you marry michael jackson? DUHHHHH, Irresponsible bitch.

then she said ....sexual attraction...what about the way he looks? The bitch forgot that he was a human being, .......Disgusting , irrespoonsible, Unprofessional expired bitch.

Yes but Lisa could have dignified him by saying that she did find him attractive and enjoyed being with him. But that didn't happen.

Yes but Lisa could have dignified him by saying that she did find him attractive and enjoyed being with him. But that didn't happen.

I know, Forget about Lisa, Im talking about this horrible interviewer, she is so very unprofessional.

Michael, even though shy, gentle and child-like, was very strong-willed--and Lisa Marie is the same way. And like I mentioned before, Lisa Marie met her match with Michael. Lisa Marie is the type of woman that can be very domineering and who like to control her man and is VERY needy. Nicholas Cage alluded to this when he and Lisa Marie filed for divorce. She even admitted that she and Nicholas Cage were pirates in the marriage. She got a rude awakening when Michael showed her he wasn't going to be controlled by her (or as she described it 'saved'). I believed they both loved each other, but they were very strong willed. Lisa wanted her way just as Michael did. Lisa Marie is on her 4th marriage....Michael wasn't. In fact his 2nd marriage was really surrogate-based more than anything.

And as for this 'Michael was using drugs and that's why Lisa didn't want to bring children into the marriage', that totally is disagreeable. For someone who wanted to escape a marriage from a so-called manipulative, drug addicted maniac, Lisa Marie sure found herself with this 'drug addict' time and time again throughout a several year period after she was 'free' from his manipulative prison. She even had her children around this so-called 'drug addict' after the divorce. Lisa Marie bowed out of having children with Michael because she allowed OTHER people to get to her with their theories. Remember that Oprah interview, Pricilla was claiming that Michael wanted to have kids with Lisa because of the Presley connection---which was totally ridiculous. 'Cilla wasn't having Michael bringing any heir into the 'pristine' Presley family empire. That was why Lisa didn't want to have children with him, it had NOTHING to do with drugs. It seems like since June 25th, everyone wants to try to make Michael out to be this long-time drug addict and now drugs is the supposed reason why he and Lisa's marriage didn't work out. PLEASE!!

In regards to a custody fight if Lisa had Michael's children. First off, I don't believe for one second that Michael would even attempt to keep any kids they had with him and leave Lisa Marie out. That's a slap in the face to his character. He was bigger than that. Debbie Rowe, unlike Lisa Marie, was a WILLING surrogate who Michael felt obligated to marry for the sake of not having the children out of wedlock. But the marriage was still a business arrangement---for Debbie to have his children for him to raise. PERIOD. If Lisa Marie had held her ground against her ex and her mother and not have secretly took birth control pills (which Michael found out about), Michael would not even considered Debbie's offer to have his kids. Debbie herself said she had to constantly nag Michael to let her birth a child for him. She said he was upset because the marriage to Lisa Marie was ending and he wasn't able to become a father. Debbie used this as her opportunity.

The bottom line is Michael loved Lisa Marie and he wouldn't have attempted to have a child with Debbie if Lisa Marie would have been willing to have children with him. Excuse me for being old-fashioned but isn't that what marriage is primarily for? To produce and raise a family?

I agree with everything you said
oh and thank you oceangirl for the info

Alleyne was blunt with the world, saying Jackson did not have any immune system problems because rumors about AIDS were swirling. He was blunt that Jackson had no drugs in his system.

News accounts from 1995 show Alleyne and his then-partner, Dr. Bob Glennon, talking about Jackson's condition to convince the world that Jackson was, in fact, critically ill.

“Michael Jackson was unconscious when he arrived, Alleyne said. I had to make that clear.

I didn't know rumors about AIDS were swirling, but the media's "creativity" never suprises me. Thank you for posting this article.

Now Lisa Marie is a different story. She became embittered because Michael moved on and didn't kiss her behind and that included the matter of her having his children. People can make excuses for her all they want, but a woman marrying a man who makes it no secret that he wants to have a family---and decides she doesn't want to have his children, how do you think that makes a man feel? That's a real slap in the face to a man when a woman he loves doesn't want to have his children. Not to mention her ex-husband, Danny and her mother, Priscilla, who were always in her marriage and drumming it into her head that she was being used. Lisa could also be very moody and outright nasty when she wants to be. It wasn't ALL Michael--even though he could be stubborn at times--Lisa Marie was also a piece of work. Lisa met her match with Michael. She played him and he played her right back--to the point that she could never get him out of her system--even despite her verbal rants against him in the media. Unlike LaToya, Lisa Marie wasn't threatened with physical violence if she didn't repeatedly pubically berate Michael. Lisa did that on her own out of spite and as a means to 'get back' at Michael or to 'get his goat' so to speak to lure him into a media war of words. Classic case of the saying 'Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman'. Michael didn't fall for it, he handled her nonsense like a gentleman--yet he was always labeled as being the most immature of the two (go figure).

i totally agree with evertything u said here. I mean seriously if u really love someone, u dont go totally dissin them in a interview. What lisa should have said was " look this is a personal matter that i do not want to discuss with the world..can we please move on with the next question." But instead she did quite the oppsite and talked badly bout michael , while michael himself never ever talked or bad mouthed lisa in any of his interviews. And im so glad he didnt, it shows what a true gentlemen he really was.

Im not saying that drugs was the reason that MJ & LMP split, but during the HIStory tour (96/97) Mike was taking propofol to get to sleep after a concert (and MJ and LMP where still seeing each other on the tour). This is not long after they split plus it appears from LMPs myspace blog that they had spoken about it which is why MJ was worried he was going to go out like Elvis. Drugs had been apart of MJs life since plastic surgery, Pepsi burn, vitiligo, lupus (this is throughout the 80s!) then there is the known history of drug abuse during the 93 allegations which is when LMP was dating MJ. So she may have been legitamatly concerned but to say that this was the reason she left MJ, I dont know. Maybe she did run away because of what happened to her father, then over the past 10 years she seemed to regret leaving MJ because she held a grudge and now he is gone, she blames herself for not trying more.

Lisa believed he was on drugs at that time but clearly he was not , she went asking the doctors what happened ...etc and mj was frustrated with her he asked her to leave immediately because she was causing trouble . the same happened when mj died and everyone was on tv talking about klien injecting him with demerol and other painkillers whenever he visited him in the last months , and we ended up with a list of drugs Murray admitted he prescribed and administered to mj that night to wean him of a possible addiction to a non addictive drug.

Im not saying that drugs was the reason that MJ & LMP split, but during the HIStory tour (96/97) Mike was taking propofol to get to sleep after a concert (and MJ and LMP where still seeing each other on the tour). This is not long after they split plus it appears from LMPs myspace blog that they had spoken about it which is why MJ was worried he was going to go out like Elvis. Drugs had been apart of MJs life since plastic surgery, Pepsi burn, vitiligo, lupus (this is throughout the 80s!) then there is the known history of drug abuse during the 93 allegations which is when LMP was dating MJ. So she may have been legitamatly concerned but to say that this was the reason she left MJ, I dont know. Maybe she did run away because of what happened to her father, then over the past 10 years she seemed to regret leaving MJ because she held a grudge and now he is gone, she blames herself for not trying more.

no MJ was talking about dying young not about drug addiction . as I said lisa was at the hospital asking about what happened because clearly she believed he was taking drugs , which was not the case at all.

MJ was taking propofol when he could not sleep , he was not addicted to it , that's why it is associated with the touring thing, he clearly suffered from severe insomnia all the time not only when he was touring but when he had obligations to meet he had to sleep no matter what and that's why he took propofol because he really had no choice but to "sleep" before the shows.

Danny Keough, while being a serious butt wad was still a parent to Riley, and Ben, who were just toddlers when Lisa-Marie met Michael.

Riley and Ben never really knew Michael Jackson, other than he was mom's friend. They lived in L.A. at times, and in Memphis with their grandmother. Michael wasn't really part of their life.

Their mom was an aberant parent.

fully agree,

I think, just as Lisa has pointed out, 'for the time being' I am sure they were really in love. But the rest is just pure speculation. Because from what LMP is saying is that she somehow doesn't understand herself falling in love with MJ... WHAT?

I also think this is not only about if she loved him or not, I think she did, but what she said at these interviews was not proper and you know what - she only became more famous and was being invited to interviews because of Michael and then she found it most difficult to answer THESE questions - I find it ironic...

BUT I would also agree that if this is true that Michael was saying 'look there's a woman who's willing to have a baby for me while you don't' then, as an in independent woman, I would say - go ahead! But that's just me if I weren't MJ's fan like I've been.

talking about drugs- I think that's why she now feels so quilty. Because you don't leave someone you love but who's in need of help. No matter what.

BUT in these issues, I always have this feeling I don't know enough....

i totally agree with evertything u said here. I mean seriously if u really love someone, u dont go totally dissin them in a interview. What lisa should have said was " look this is a personal matter that i do not want to discuss with the world..can we please move on with the next question." But instead she did quite the oppsite and talked badly bout michael , while michael himself never ever talked or bad mouthed lisa in any of his interviews. And im so glad he didnt, it shows what a true gentlemen he really was.

Exactly!!!

IMO she should have never talked shit about MJ. She could have done that in private! I think that was a childish move!

Danny Keough, while being a serious butt wad was still a parent to Riley, and Ben, who were just toddlers when Lisa-Marie met Michael.

Riley and Ben never really knew Michael Jackson, other than he was mom's friend. They lived in L.A. at times, and in Memphis with their grandmother. Michael wasn't really part of their life.

Their mom was an aberant parent.

lisa kids live with her and they are loads of pictures of lisa i , the kids and michael together;f you search them
Lisa and the kids are both said michael was a good stepdad, so he wasvery involved in their lifes in a fatherly way, i dont know where you get the idea that to them he was just their mother's friend.

hmm are you implying that lisa lives with many male friends, and flys her children on hoildays to various places with this male friends? i think the kids would know he was no ordinary friend of their mother.

IMO she should have never talked shit about MJ. She could have done that in private! I think that was a childish move!

Maybe this is strong what you say.
But I also think she shouldn't,
because she would have never been invited to those interviews, I'm sorry,
if she hadn't been the wife of Michael.
And then when she's receiving these questions she's all about 'omg i'm so embarrased'
AND I DO believe she loved him and maybe she regrets her behaviour right now.....

he had to sleep no matter what and that's why he took propofol because he really had no choice but to "sleep" before the shows.

The thing with propofol is that it doesnt actually make you go to sleep. You're not actually resting, it just makes you unconscious, so Mike must have been exhausted.

Maybe this is strong what you say.
But I also think she shouldn't,
because she would have never been invited to those interviews, I'm sorry,
if she hadn't been the wife of Michael.
And then when she's receiving these questions she's all about 'omg i'm so embarrased'
AND I DO believe she loved him and maybe she regrets her behaviour right now.....

It still isnt right that she talked bad about MJ!!! We can't deny that.

Back