When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
^^^^^^^ ok so does that mean that they met BEFORE '93? cause dangerous came out in 1991? lol and if this is true then remember the time makes sense...since there is a part in the song where it says "on the phone till dawn etc". lol and the concept of the video...a girl with another guy, but in love with another? lol

and if this is true then their relationship lasted for ALOT more than 8 years

Ok, I remember reading back in the day when they got married that Michael got in contact with Lisa because he was thinking of recording some Elvis songs for his upcoming album, which I assume is Dangerous. I had really thought that they had met before Dangerous was released.

It was only by reading Taraborelli's book that I found out that they had met Feb 1993.

OK, so we are trying to pinpoint where they met because we are trying to figure out who this other girl Michael was talking about in Oprah? How come no one thinks it's Tatum?

umm and isnt it funny how Priscilla and Elvis were about 10 years apart too like Michael and lisa? lol

Ok, I remember reading back in the day when they got married that Michael got in contact with Lisa because he was thinking of recording some Elvis songs for his upcoming album, which I assume is Dangerous. I had really thought that they had met before Dangerous was released.

It was only by reading Taraborelli's book that I found out that they had met Feb 1993.

OK, so we are trying to pinpoint where they met because we are trying to figure out who this other girl Michael was talking about in Oprah? How come no one thinks it's Tatum?

no, I dont think it was Tatum. She was out of the picure before thriller hit

If the G conversations are real. The other girl I think is S...
and from the sound of those conversations MJ was very much in love with her and the dangerous album is all about her.
LMP was not in the picture then. She didn't come into the picture I don't think till late 92'/early 93 and even then they were friends only.
I don't think anything romantically started between them till Jan 94.
Michael didn't even come back to the US till December 93 from Rehab.

Also I saw someone say he fled the country.. he didn't and as a fan I think you'd know better
MJ was on 2nd leg of the dangerous tour when the allegations broke out.
He cut the tour short since hell anyone would have had a hard time with the media lynching he was facing so before the tour got to Puerto Rico, Liz took him to Rehab.

^^^^^ umm lol i said it but i didn't meant it as in fled fled...i meant what YOU said.

yeah, when was the Jackson family honour, I think MJ did said in his interview that Lisa was with him (not only in Randy book, in case we don't believe him) at the family honour but no one saw her. He mentioned that they were together at many occasion but no one knows.

Another one from Randy's book:

Otis Williams of the Temptations told me, "Man, we were backstage after the show, and here comes Mike with this chick, and he's all up in her face, kissing on her, and we were saying, 'Who the heck is this girl?' Finally, he introduced her: Lisa Marie Presley. You could have knocked me over with a feather. I said to the guys, 'Check this out. The King of Pop and the King's daughter, together. It had to happen.' They looked pretty cosy."

I believe he met Lisa in January February of 1993. and well, then the allegations happened and he feld the country etc. and supposedly they didn't officially get together until June/July. In one interview Lisa explains how she was seperated from her husband for 4 months before Michael asked her to marry him, and in another she says she was WITH michael for four months. Meaning the engagement probably happened around november? and they got married in May, meaning then (if what i'm saying is true) that they were together for 6months before they got married. This is an very interesting thread.

I think they couldn't say that they were dating before she separate from her husband, which was 4 months before their marriage (she said that in DS interview with MJ). I think they develop their feeling long before that, even when he was on tour. They said that the talked a lot while he was away, and I believe that, why else would he call her when the allegation happened if she wasn't one of the closest to him at that time.

I would assume that their relationship was on for almost a decade 1993 - 1999 or even later until they really stop talking. If this is right, it really make sense that she was the love of his life (it did make sense before,, now even more with added years) that he held their love in his heart and he couldn't find someone he could love that much ever again. As someone said he had someone in his life, who he had his up and downs with, I'd like to believe that but wonder why wouldn't he married her or whey wouldn't he included her in his will. If he loved her that much, he would had want her to be with his kids.

Michael definitely loved Lisa because first of all, 1) He took the plunge and started a relationship with her, 2) He made that relationship public, 3) He married her!

Yeah, and he didn't marry anyone after that.. (don't count Debbie).

this is very of topic, but I cant help but to think how was xmas and new years for Lisa, Michael, and her kids lol

During the time he was married to her, he lived at her house and her ex-husband also lived there too? I think their relationship after marriage was more like visiting..?

During the time he was married to her, he lived at her house and her ex-husband also lived there too? I think their relationship after marriage was more like visiting..?

Well, apparently Lisa has a compound and there is a guest house or something like that on her property and that is where Danny lived/lives. I actually have no idea if he lived there while she was married to Michael. I think Danny was there when she was dating/married to Nic.

But during their courtship and marriage, Michael and Lisa were really all over the place- NYC, Florida, Europe, Vegas, Neverland, and LA. I think they spent a lot of time in NYC while married. They lived in Trump Towers there.

OK, this has been at the back of my mind for a while now.

Does anybody have an answer or a theory as to why Michael did not wear a wedding band while married to Lisa, but he was always wearing a wedding band while married to Debbie?? You clearly see the wedding band on HWT videos and in the BOTDF music video.

I never understood that.

ok so does that mean that they met BEFORE '93? cause dangerous came out in 1991? lol and if this is true then remember the time makes sense...since there is a part in the song where it says "on the phone till dawn etc". lol and the concept of the video...a girl with another guy, but in love with another? lol

That's why I asked does anybody remember when Jackson Family Honors was taped, not shown on tv. That EBONY interview is from a October 1994 issue. From the EBONY interview, which is quoting Mike saying that they were getting close and going out 3 yrs ago which is 1991.

Yes, on the other girl question. I don't think its Tatum because Mike is asked if he's ever been in love lol. IMO it could be (thanks to this new timeline) LMP or Diana Ross.

lol@dori... I guess MJ filled the house with gifts. From what I saw on videos he loved Xmas!? Do scientologist celebrate xmas?

I think there might be a home video w/ him, LMP & the kids at Christmas. Who knows? I agree on MJ filling the house with gifts. I don't think Scientologists believe in Christ, but she may have made an exception and continued to celebrate it.

Go to http://www.presleyspride.com
They have the interview LMP did with Oprah in 2005. I THINK that is the interview she mentioned meeting Michael before the interview Oprah did with him in early '93

Thanks for the link. There is a pic which looks like its from Jackson Family Honors there:

000029~1.jpg

Last edited:
Jackson Family Honors was taped in February 1994 in Las Vegas.

Thanks for that pic ^^ MJJ:G.O.A.T! I've never seen it before. The little boy in between them reminds me of Blanket. :)

this is very of topic, but I cant help but to think how was xmas and new years for Lisa, Michael, and her kids lol

Well Lisa DID say that Michael was "very, very romantic" so I can imagine how special it must have been for them. :)

OK, this has been at the back of my mind for a while now.

Does anybody have an answer or a theory as to why Michael did not wear a wedding band while married to Lisa, but he was always wearing a wedding band while married to Debbie?? You clearly see the wedding band on HWT videos and in the BOTDF music video.

I never understood that.

Did he really wear a ring with Debbie? I thought he wore a ring on his right finger.

Yeah, I never understood why MJ never wore his wedding ring while married to Lisa.

If the G conversations are real. The other girl I think is S...
and from the sound of those conversations MJ was very much in love with her and the dangerous album is all about her.
LMP was not in the picture then. She didn't come into the picture I don't think till late 92'/early 93 and even then they were friends only.

micaro... s?
I can't seem to find the "women in Michael's life" thread, but, um, s as in stephanie?

Last edited:
Two interesting pics I thought I'd share:

xlhuzo.jpg

Supposedly around 2005. Looks a hell of a lot like LMP.

2nj8pwy.jpg

I do remember MJ wearing a ring on his right hand that looked like a gold wedding band. I don't know why he never wore one with LMP.

Last edited:
The first pic is fake..

I knew, I had seen Lisa in similar surrounds before, so I went looking.
Same dress, same fence, same present on the table. Different guy by her side:

People-Oct01b.jpg

micaro... s?
I can't seem to find the "women in Michael's life" thread, but, um, s as in stephanie?

The "S" in the convos is not Stephanie. It's an Arab girl from a royal family who studied in the States between 1988-92. I think many songs on "Dangerous" is about her and also the "other girl" he mentioned to Oprah was "S". Lisa was not yet in the picture.

Last edited:
Hhahahah, funny that they fake that pic and put MJ in there, she looks really good there too.

What about the picture at family honour, he wore that jacket that day, but he also had a picture with Lisa wearing that jacket other time too? Anyknow know she wore something different? It doesn't matter now as the family honour was in 1994.

OH.. am dying to know the true story... I know I never will : (

The ring thing, I wondered about that too. But the ring looks a bit too big to be a gold wedding band.. for me it looks more like a kind of a plastic look ring.. a bit big. I don't understand why would he wore a wedding band, if he only married her for his children. For me, I really count that he married just once.. for love. If he's the type that doesn't care how many time people can get married and divorced, he'd had done it more than twice. If the rumor had it that he had someone, clearly he didn't love her enough to marry her again, have more kids and take care of his kids now. I think he really loved Lisa so he married her, and he really loved Debbie as a great friend or someone who gave him babies so he married her (may be even for legal issues). The rest weren't that important to him. I don't think any girl would compete the love he devote for his kids, he didn't want to risk anything after he had them with him. Introducing new mom, is very delicate thing to do.

The "S" in the convos is not Stephanie. It's an Arab girl from a royal family who studied in the States between 1988-92. I think many songs on "Dangerous" is about her and also the "other girl" he mentioned to Oprah was "S". Lisa was not yet in the picture.

Thank you respect!!

I just want to add from looking at all the pics in this thread that Lisa's old Hollywood style while she was with Michael was stunning - she really did it well. Wish she kept it.

I've really enjoyed reading this thread :) the contributions are fascinating! Never knew they kept dating after the divorce.

LOL at that photoshopped picture! I was like, WTF?!??! 2005?!? Lisa was still talking smack about Michael and here they are looking chummy together. I doubt they physically saw each other past 2003. But who knows.

Thanks for the responses about the wedding band question. My theory is that he just wanted everyone to think that his marriage to Debbie was a 'real' one in that they married because they were in love and they were a 'normal' couple. She was already pregnant when they married, so I guess for the sake of the children as well to keep up the facade of a marriage.

Also, I've always maintained that Debbie was in his life to be a surrogate mother. He was away on tour and/or working on his projects for most of their marriage and she would be at home pregnant and living her own life. I don't think she was a part of his daily life. So another theory for wearing the band was just to remind himself that he was married. LOL!

Perhaps, with Lisa, she was a part of his daily life and maybe he did wear one and we just never saw it. IDK. My dad never wore his wedding band (and he is a good husband) as far as I can remember. He just didn't like wearing jewelry. He still has his wedding band, though.

Ok, I don't remember back then, but when Debbie and Michael announced that they were married and expecting, does anyone remember what the general reaction was? Like were people in disbelief and thought it was fake like they did with Mike and Lisa? What were your reactions?

At that time, I was a teenager and I remember being surprised, but I was like 'If he's happy, good for him.' I don't remember reading much about their relationship. I felt like the whole time they were together, everything was pretty quiet about them and they would only get attention during the birth of a baby. Then they got divorced and that was the end of it.

Last edited:
The first pic is fake..

I knew, I had seen Lisa in similar surrounds before, so I went looking.
Same dress, same fence, same present on the table. Different guy by her side:

People-Oct01b.jpg

Man...:no: :doh:
Thanks...cause when I saw it I was like whoa! 2005? :lol:

Hmm...so "S" is not Shana who did an interview w/ ET saying they had an intimate personal relationship in the 90s then? Or is she :crazy: I've never heard of the girl you mention...interesting.

Ok, I don't remember back then, but when Debbie and Michael announced that they were married and expecting, does anyone remember what the general reaction was? Like were people in disbelief and thought it was fake like they did with Mike and Lisa? What were your reactions?

That I don't remember, I'll try to see if I can find some media reports on it. Here's an interview from after they got married: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an3121VHROI

:lol: at Debbie telling Michael 'Congratulations' for getting "married" to Lisa in Africa.

Last edited:
Jackson Family Honors was taped in February 1994 in Las Vegas.

Thanks for that pic ^^ MJJ:G.O.A.T! I've never seen it before. The little boy in between them reminds me of Blanket. :)

:hi: Thanks for the date. So you think the EBONY October 1994 article is wrong? J. Randy claims they first met in Feb 1993. Brett Livingston Strong claims he introduced them when Mike was about to leave for his Dangerous Tour (which indranee says was August 1993).

But EBONY says:
Three years ago when he started the Dangerous album, which features such hits as "Why You Wanna Trip On Me," "Remember The Time," "She Drives Me Wild," "Can't Let Her Get Away", Michael said their relationship reached a new plateau. "We sort of went out together. Then we would talk on the phone....I noticed that we had come closer."

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd206/bluemasklover/Site/MJ/MJ%20gallery/ebony4.jpg

micaro... s?

You mean this thread?

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53699&page=8

Last edited:
I'm going to put my two cents in here and say that I think that other girl he was IN LOVE with is Diana.

BUT, Oprah asked him had he ever been in love, who he'd been in love with, etc. . . I really don't think he was in love with Brooke. I think he said her name because they been seen publicly at events together all through out the 1980s.

I think 'S' (and if we are referring to the royal girl) was an infatuation that was reciprocated.

I don't think 'the other girl' is Lisa because I really do believe that had just reconnected early 1993. Also, I think he fell in love with her over time as they talked over the phone as friends and how she was a rock for him when the 1993 allegations surfaced.

But going back to Diana, we all know that he really was in love with her (even if we don't know what her feelings were about him). Didn't he say in those conversations that he thought he was in love with Diana, but it was all in his head or something like that. Well, Lisa basically said the same thing, but we all know that she was really in love with Michael.

LOL at that photoshopped picture! I was like, WTF?!??! 2005?!? Lisa was still talking smack about Michael and here they are looking chummy together. I doubt they physically saw each other past 2003. But who knows.

Thanks for the responses about the wedding band question. My theory is that he just wanted everyone to think that his marriage to Debbie was a 'real' one in that they married because they were in love and they were a 'normal' couple. She was already pregnant when they married, so I guess for the sake of the children as well to keep up the facade of a marriage.

Also, I've always maintained that Debbie was in his life to be a surrogate mother. He was away on tour and/or working on his projects for most of their marriage and she would be at home pregnant and living her own life. I don't think she was a part of his daily life. So another theory for wearing the band was just to remind himself that he was married. LOL!

Perhaps, with Lisa, she was a part of his daily life and maybe he did wear one and we just never saw it. IDK. My dad never wore his wedding band (and he is a good husband) as far as I can remember. He just didn't like wearing jewelry. He still has his wedding band, though.

At that time, I was a teenager and I remember being surprised, but I was like 'If he's happy, good for him.' I don't remember reading much about their relationship. I felt like the whole time they were together, everything was pretty quiet about them and they would only get attention during the birth of a baby. Then they got divorced and that was the end of it.
well at first when I heard he married Lisa ...I was like...oh I am so happy for them...they will do well together..but..then...he married Debbie.....I was like Bitch....not only marrying Michael but being pregnant too....well that just made me miserable....I wasnt happy like I was when he was married to lisa. I think it was the finality of the thought that she was pregnant...ok...so maybe it was jealousy. ......I dont remember thinking.....oh well if Debbie makes Michael happy then I am happy.....different feeling for me between the two marriages.

Back