When & How Did MJ First Emerge With “777” ???

SoS

Premium Member
Donations
$15.00
Does Anyone Know what ERA was
the very first time “777” was associated with MJ?

Last edited:
Not too sure but maybe use it for protection. it kind of makes sense to me in a devilish industry.
or maybe influenced from being from a JW background.?. i don't speak of religion too much.
all i can offer is an idea of spirituality.

A powerful, sacred number in numerology, 777, is associated with good luck and the fulfilment of dreams. This scent encourages a connection to the light within, so you can envisage and manifest a bright future.

Good question! You can see 777 imprints on the armband and wristband of the statue used for the history album cover art. Before thst there is a number 7 on the hat of the little person used on the dangerous cover art.

A powerful, sacred number in numerology, 777, is associated with good luck and the fulfilment of dreams. This scent encourages a connection to the light within, so you can envisage and manifest a bright future.
I’m going to go with this answer. Sounds very Michael-like. He said in an interview that all his dreams come true and also a little good luck won’t hurt

Reactions: SoS
Also I heard somewhere something about his three 7s in his life…I don’t remember what they are but I THINK (not sure) that one of the 7s is his Pepsi burn in ‘84..if anyone knows this better then feel free to give a helping hand, thanks

if anyone knows this better then feel free to give a helping hand, thanks
I remember this question being adressed here. I would recommend reading these :

- Michael Jackson’s mysterious symbols 777, CTE & 1998 revealed
(I don't have the mentioned MJJMagazine though, if anybody here has a scan of the article it would be enlightening for all !)

- The Man Behind Michael Jackson's Signature Style (Michael Bush Interview)
LN: And what was the meaning of a number 777?

MLB: Michael was the seventh child in his family and he was born in 1958. And if you had 1958 together you get 77. It didn't mean anything. Michael was like: "If I do something like that, people would wonder what that means and they'll remember it." So it was like education, why it was there?

- and, to be complete, this thread discussing the "1998" symbol which quotes the MJJMagazine interview and thus giving the meaning of the "CTE" symbol :
https://www.mjjcommunity.com/thread...ote-on-eaten-alive-cover.133803/#post-4039720

Did he have it on his pant leg during the Dangerous era?

The '777' on him comes from numerology, so this basically means nothing.

In the same way, his '1998' signature comes from numerology, so again this basically means nothing.

Michael Jackson used these number symbols because they easily stick to people's mind, and also because he had a fascination with numerology.

It has also been said that the singer poses as the number 7 on the front cover of his 'Blood On The Dance Floor' album, and he also forms (with his arms and legs) the number 7 at one point during the 'They Don't Care About Us' live performance (when he has his mouth widely open), which are 2 another examples of his fascination with numerology.

7 letters in his first name, 7 in his last. Was the 7th child.
Jermaine talks about it in his book if I recall correctly.

7 letters in his first name, 7 in his last. Was the 7th child.
Jermaine talks about it in his book if I recall correctly.
Jermaine said a lot of things , like MJ turning himself white so i would discount anything he said.

Back