When some people ask these statements what are your answers?

Lesky;2007231 said:
Here is my standard ammunition for people refering the 1993-settlement as a sign om MJs guilt.

Okay. As you go on making dumb statements, I have no choice but answer. Since I have covered the trials I have lots of material saved.

This is going to take me an awful lot of time, but I´m going to try my best to explain why MJ settled the 1993-case.

-----

Change of law following Michael Jacksons 1993 settlement

---

In November 2003 Tom Sneddon (The district attorney of both cases Vs Jackson) meets the mother of the recent accuser in a parking lot. He informs her about the fact that the states victim found would provide her family with economic compensation if they would agree to start an criminal investigation against Jackson. Sneddon gave her the necessary paperwork to apply for the fund.

Tom Sneddon also made it clear to the family that a civil case only can be opened after criminal case has been finished. That because of a law change which was introduced a couple of years after Jacksons 1993-case.

This meant that if Jackson were convicted the Arvizo family could lean on to that in a civil case and that way cash in a couple of million dollars from Jackson.

The law I mentioned above was a major factor in Jacksons decision to settle the 1993-case.

Now lets move on to the 1993-case:

Initially (Before the police was involved) the Chandlers (Jackson first Accuser) tried to blackmale Jackson, they wanted 20$ million dollars from Jackson otherwise they would go to the media with the allegations of sexual abuse. Jackson told them to fuck off, and countersued them, stating he had nothing to fear.

The Chandlers first intention was not to let justice be done by any means, rather they wanted big money.

When Jackson refused to meet his demands, Evan Chandler contacted a pschrink(Dr Stan Katz - the same doc that the second boy (Gavin Arvizo) told about the alleged abuse) through his lawyer.

Jordan Chandler initially denied any abuse, but was coerced by his parents, relatives, and an unscrupulous lawyer into testifying against Jackson. At one point they gave him sodium amytol, the so-called truth drug, to get him to talk. But sodium amytol has also been shown to be a highly suggestible drug—especially for an impressionable boy who knows what his parents expect him to say. Affected by the drug Jordan Chandler made his only allegation against Jackson after lenghty provocations.

The drug was provided by Evan Chandlers private-dentist clinic (which was nearly bancrupt and needed money badly).

The question one should ask himself is:

If Michael Jackson wanted to pay off his accuser, why didn’t he do it at the very beginning? Evan Chandler made a demand for $20 million before authorities knew about the alleged abuse. If Jackson wanted to buy their silence, like many people claim he did, why didn’t he do it right away then? Before the police trashed his home, before he was publicly humiliated, before the whole world started to hate him, before he was subjected to a dehumanizing search of his private parts? He could have bought their silence right from the start, and thereby have avoided it all. Instead he rejected Evan Chandler’s initial demand for money. Why would a guilty man do that?

----
Lets continue the storytelling:

The 17th August, 1993 Dr Katz told the authorities about the alleged molestation.

When the criminal invenstigation was launched Evan Chandler filed a civil suit against Jackson - (here comes the reason for the law change I mentioned above.)

Michael Jackson and his people were ready to fight, that's until Larry Feldman (Evan Chandlers lawyer) filed the civil suit and the judge in that case violated Michael's rights and set a date for the CIVIL trial of March 1994.

Distict Attorney Tom Sneddon and his colleague Garcetti were prepared to sit back and wait to see the dirt that came out of that trial and then proceed with criminal charges. (Just like the recent case were the accuser changed the numbers of alleged molestation and even the timeline, all to suit the District attorneys weak case)

Jacksons lawyer Johnny Cochran attempted to postpone the date of the civil trial until after the conclusion of the criminal investigation, but that attempt was refused. He then filed to seal discovery, meaning that the civil trial would take place in private, not allowing authorities to recycle testimony and evidence in their criminal case. Again that was refused.

Other partys also had their say in Jacksons settlement, Jackson was in the middle of his Dangerous Tour and Sony did its very best to prevent a major setback of income which had been the case if Jackson had cancelled the rest of the concerts to attend criminal court. Money and maximal profit was as usual important factors.

Jackson was at the top of his career and did not want to waste his time on a matter which he referred to as "a complete joke".

"I didn't want to do a long drawn-out thing on TV like O.J, and all that stupid stuff, you know, it wouldn't look right. I said, look, get this over with. I want to go on with my life. This is ridiculous, I've had enough, go.

Furthermore Jacksons stated that he wanted to spare his family from the publics and medias ruthless oppression. Most important though is the fact that all Jackons lawyers and counsellors advised Jackson to settle the case.

The 1993 Settlement Terms:

The Settlement both partys signed said the following:

Michael Jackson denied any wrongdoing towards the boy and that he only agreed to settle cause of business and financial motives.

The family signed the settlement stating that Michael Jackson never had touched their son in any inappropriate matter.

Note: Chandlers lawyer, Larry Feldman who settled the case profited big time (At least a couple of miljon dollars) because he received a certain % of the settlement.

In the recent case the Arvizo family which knew about the 1993-settlement first contacted Larry Feldman who contacted the same pschrink Dr Stan Katz, who reported the case to our good fellow Tom Sneddon. The same people who failed to get Jackson 1993 and has tried ever since was back in business in 2003.

It is also important to point out that the settlement DID NOT influence the criminal case.
Tom Sneddon refused to rest the case, and continued to investigate even illegaly - he used Jackson private phone-book and contacted hundreds of kids in his chase to gather some evidence whatsoever against Jackson. The police threatened the children and said that they had naked pictures of them and Jackson together, trying to provoke them to admit something happened. Neither of them did, all said Jackson never had done anything wrong.

Tom Sneddon even went to Australia hunting down a boy who had visited Jacksons Neverland ranch, they boy told him "to take a hike".

In 1994, two Grand Jurys (One in Los Angeles and one in Santa Barabra) questioned over 200 called witnesses and neither of them corroborated with the Chandlers story. In May, 1994 both Gran Jurys had reached the conclusion that they had absolute no reason to believe a crime had occured.

However this did not stop the angry losing district attorney Tom Sneddon who pursued new evidence and possible new victims until 1999, when the case was officially closed.

------

In Summary:

Jackson was advised by his lawyers, advisors, family to settle the case because of the cirkumstances, and he did.
20$ million dollars was nothing at for Jackson, who at the time was making billions of dollars.

That was not a hard decision for Jackson to make at the time, but it has come back to haunt him since then, because people think they can falsely accuse him and easily collect a paycheck. So Jackson has become a target for scammers and con-artists and that is his own fault partly because he settled the case in 1993.

Jackson is being sued approximately about 100 times a year, mostly for the most bizarre reasons of people who think they can "cash in".

mjjfan4ever;2080953 said:
WOW! I didn't know the details of some of the stuff. THANKS FOR POSTING.

There was a time were I spent all my time defending MJ here in Sweden and also on english forums. That made me create a document with pre-written answers to every single argument from the haters! That was better than writing a new text for every single one. I have these documents somewhere containing responses in both Swedish and english :)

Oh the memories it brings back - the time when we went to war for Michael!

What's funny is that the people who think MJ's guilty cannot bring up any evidence to back up their bull s**t arguments.

This is a list of things i've heard from people who think he was guilty

He bribed the jury
The jury was to star struck
He paid Jordan Chandler to shut up
He's guilty because ''everyone knows''
He was weird (Their words not mine) so therefore he must be guilty
People who think he's innocent are just blind and deluded fans who can't face ''the truth''

Whenever i defend Michael Jackson innocence people who think he's guilty always ask these question or make these statements

1. Whenever i say that Michael was found not guilty in a court of law they always come back with ''That's because Michael Jackson was a very famous celebrity who could pay his way out of jail''

2. They always bring up O.J Simpson

So can anyone tell me any good responses to these kind of statements?

Thank you very much

1. Tom Sneedon was a prosecutor of Santa Babara for over 20yrs. He has experience in and persecuted all types of cases, including child molestation. He was no rookie, he investigated MJ completely from A-Z and found no evidence and spend millions of dollars and even changed the law in order to get MJ. So MJ paying his way out is B.S, the only reason for MJ not being in jail is because there was no truth, let alone evidence that he ever committed any crime against children.

2. I really never got the whole comparing O.J to MJ thing? Both were accused of totally different things.

Whenever i defend Michael Jackson innocence people who think he's guilty always ask these question or make these statements

1. Whenever i say that Michael was found not guilty in a court of law they always come back with ''That's because Michael Jackson was a very famous celebrity who could pay his way out of jail''
Ask them- did MJ really have the 'celebrity bonus'- or was it more of a curse because literally everyone wanted to see him guilty?
Michael's fame was a hindrance, not a bonus. Because everyone and their mother was gung-ho to 'make sure he doesn't walk just because he's famous'.

Secondly, I would say that everyone, rich or poor has the right to legal counsel- that goes for everyone, friend or foe.
It is not right that the less affluent cannot afford a competent attorney- in reverse it means that a very rich man ALSO has the right to competent legal counsel. No double standards.
The undeniable fact that those with less money do not get the counsel they deserve, doesn't mean it's okay to take that same right away from someone more affluent. Same rights for everyone.

And thirdly the the brilliant and kind hearted attorney who represented Michael represents not just 'fat rich' people (for the clientele who thinks it's okay to vilify both the attorney and Michael at the same time)- said attorney runs FREE legal clinics in 'problem neighborhoods' and takes on pro-bono ('for free') cases in death penalty cases in the South of the US, because he is very much worried about the lack of representation in less affluent groups of society.

On top of that he is more or less an activist for equality and to say that he carries the banner that people of all colors deserve the same treatment under the law, is not an exaggeration.
Mr. Mesereau is on tape stating that he thinks that black people are being discriminated against- and why he thinks it is his duty to help out those whom he perceives to be discriminated against as a people.

Why did I go on so much about Mr. Mesereau? Because those blinded by the media and those that love to scream "rich celebrity buys himself top lawyer' might be helped a tad in their grey cells when they are being told who that lawyer is.
Someone who fights these kind of fights for equality might simply be someone with the heart in the right spot- and might have seen the truth in the MJ case when he took it on.

This of course doesn't mean that Mr. Mesereau wouldn't defend someone whom he thinks as guilty- it seems means somebody with backbone who stands up for the right to ensure that everyone accused deserve the right to legal counsel.

2. They always bring up O.J Simpson

So can anyone tell me any good responses to these kind of statements?

Thank you very much
I would weigh my answer based on the person asking that question.

The only thing that O.J. Simpson and Michael Jackson have in common is that they both are humans, shared a gender and that that both their files would state "male, African-American". That is were the commonalities end. Right there. They have nothing in common. NOTHING.

They have about as much in common as I have with the Queen of England- we're both women of 'caucasian' descent. Same thing I have in common with Martha Steward.

Or is every white man suddenly comparable to Charles Manson? Nope.

When it comes to Michael Jackson, all regular brain activities seems to cease. In some case it's gold pants fever- but in some cases sheer stupidity- and often a sudden outbreak of hypocrisy and double standards.

Last edited:
Ask them- did MJ really have the 'celebrity bonus'- or was it more of a curse because literally everyone wanted to see him guilty?
Michael's fame was a hindrance, not a bonus. Because everyone and their mother was gung-ho to 'make sure he doesn't walk just because he's famous'.

Secondly, I would say that everyone, rich or poor has the right to legal counsel- that goes for everyone, friend or foe.
It is not right that the less affluent cannot afford a competent attorney- in reverse it means that a very rich man ALSO has the right to competent legal counsel. No double standards.
The undeniable fact that those with less money do not get the counsel they deserve, doesn't mean it's okay to take that same right away from someone more affluent. Same rights for everyone.

And thirdly the the brilliant and kind hearted attorney who represented Michael represents not just 'fat rich' people (for the clientele who thinks it's okay to vilify both the attorney and Michael at the same time)- said attorney runs FREE legal clinics in 'problem neighborhoods' and takes on pro-bono ('for free') cases in death penalty cases in the South of the US, because he is very much worried about the lack of representation in less affluent groups of society.

On top of that he is more or less an activist for equality and to say that he carries the banner that people of all colors deserve the same treatment under the law, is not an exaggeration.
Mr. Mesereau is on tape stating that he thinks that black people are being discriminated against- and why he thinks it is his duty to help out those whom he perceives to be discriminated against as a people.

Why did I go on so much about Mr. Mesereau? Because those blinded by the media and those that love to scream "rich celebrity buys himself top lawyer' might be helped a tad in their grey cells when they are being told who that lawyer is.
Someone who fights these kind of fights for equality might simply be someone with the heart in the right spot- and might have seen the truth in the MJ case when he took it on.

This of course doesn't mean that Mr. Mesereau wouldn't defend someone whom he thinks as guilty- it seems means somebody with backbone who stands up for the right to ensure that everyone accused deserve the right to legal counsel.

I would weigh my answer based on the person asking that question.

The only thing that O.J. Simpson and Michael Jackson have in common is that they both are humans, shared a gender and that that both their files would state "male, African-American". That is were the commonalities end. Right there. They have nothing in common. NOTHING.

They have about as much in common as I have with the Queen of England- we're both women of 'caucasian' descent. Same thing I have in common with Martha Steward.

Or is every white man suddenly comparable to Charles Manson? Nope.

When it comes to Michael Jackson, all regular brain activities seems to cease. In some case it's gold pants fever- but in some cases sheer stupidity- and often a sudden outbreak of hypocrisy and double standards.
excellent post!! :clapping::clapping:
(I am guilty of gold-pants fever):ninja:

As for Lesky i dont understand you said the law was made after the 1993 case and later you say because of the law michael paid?

Also i did not know they used the truthdrug.. really???? thought that was Science fiction..

about my answer, nobody has asked me that btw, i think i would also say a jury and judge where there and he was found not quilty not one 1 charge no on all the 9? charges..
And everybody was on the side of conviction the world some of his friends and there was no evidence found ever besides a kid who first said he loved michael and did nothing wrong after pressure changed his story..
michael is a big name *was* and he is attacked almost on dayly basis, and if you hear some of those charges like people calles billy jean saying she is the one etc its ridiculus...
it was maybe not smart of him to say that he slept in the same room but he slept on the floor like a sleepover what we all did as children he did not have a childhood.. so i forgive him for that social mistake do you?

that something like that i would say

I say that where is your evidence? People who think he is guilty just aren't done ANY research. I hate that kind of discussions.

Back