When Was the Last Time?

Re: When was the last time..?

in June while out on business!

When was the last time you were In the gym?

Probably about almost a week ago. I had watched my 1995 Bollywood movie Karan Arjun. But I am planning on watching Shahrukh Khan's movie The Fan sometime tonight. Especially since there won't be anything worth watching tonight on tv.

Same question?

This morning.

When was the last time you took a walk?

About a month ago. :eek:

When was the last time you kissed someone?

This morning.

When was the last time you bought something online?

If it counts buying a few game apps on my iPad this morning. But if it is from sites like Amazon than that was back in early August. Had to buy the stuff and game packs for Sims 4.

Same question?

Some time ago!

When was the last time you went to the dentist?

A month ago!

When was the last time you gave someone a hug?

Back on that horrible June date of this year. I decided to listen to just 7 of his songs that day. I did listen to those 7 songs. And it wasn't easy since I started to suffer from my anxiety attacks again. After listening to just 2 of his songs. I tend to get them whenever I do something MJ related. And I can't tell you just how badly I miss watching and listening to him. The way I used to. I so totally miss my MJ nights. Where I will spend a good few hours of just watching and listening to him. And I used to have them almost every single night. But those anxiety attacks keeps me from wanting to watch and listen to him. It is why I totally replaced him with Bollywood now. Since it is the closest thing that I have to watching and listening to him again. Even though it is not the same.:( :boohoo

Same question?

I'm so sorry for you :/

But i totally share your love for Bollywood.

Last edited:

Hmm... a couple months ago, maybe?

When was the last time you went grocery shopping?

A couple of weeks ago. :p

When was the last time you went to the movies?

14 years ago was the last time I stepped foot inside of a movie theater. And it was also probably the last time too. Since none of the movie theaters where I live don't show Bollywood movies. All they show is stupid Hollywood movies which I absolutely hate. I would never waste my time or money watching some stupid boring Hollywood movie. Bollywood movies are so much better to watch.

Same question?

Hm... it's been a while. I think the last film I saw in the theatre was guardians of the Galaxy 2. So whenever that came out.

When was the last time you went to the beach?

I can't even remember the last time I had been to a beach. All I remember is that we still had Michael the last time I went to the beach. And I live only 2 hours away from the beach.

Same question?

A bit over a month ago.

When was the last time you ordered takeaway?

A month ago.

When was the last time you wrote a letter?

Probably sometime back in the 90s. When I once tried to write a letter to Michael. My MJ hater of a mother found the letter and tear that letter up. And thought I was crazy to do something like that.

Same question?

I have no idea. A long time ago. :lol:

When was the last time you cooked?

Some weeks ago. :p

When was the last time you thanked someone?

Back