Where Am I?

Mankind

Proud Member
I haven't been on this forum for a few years now, and I feel lost. I feel like an outcast. LoL when I tried to login a few days ago, I was denied so I had to change password. Now am looking around and I don't even recognize where am at anymore.:unsure: It make take me some time to try and get used to it, but I think I can manage.

Anyway, I've been an MJ fan since 2001 I think, and I live In New York City.:)

And why does it say I joined in 2011 when I joined way before that?

I haven't been on this forum for a few years now, and I feel lost. I feel like an outcast. LoL when I tried to login a few days ago, I was denied so I had to change password. Now am looking around and I don't even recognize where am at anymore.:unsure: It make take me some time to try and get used to it, but I think I can manage.

Anyway, I've been an MJ fan since 2001 I think, and I live In New York City.:)

And why does it say I joined in 2011 when I joined way before that?

welcome back, it does seem different. Everyone is still as nice as always but it seems that people post less and less? Also, qbee sorted my registration date in minutes for me!

Ok cool I thought it was because I was being hated. LoL

Maybe I can be more active when it comes to posting, but thanks guys.....I feel new though.

Ok cool I thought it was because I was being hated. LoL

Maybe I can be more active when it comes to posting, but thanks guys.....I feel new though.

Snap man, all we can do is keep on postin, let the music take your mind!!! ;)

Gotta leave that nine to five upon the shelf An' just enjoy yourself Groove Let the madness in the music get to you Life ain't so bad at all If you live it off the wall Life ain't so bad at all Live your life off the wall You can shout out all you want to'Cause there ain't no sin in folks all gettin' loudIf you take the chance an' do it Then there ain't no one who's gonna put you down 'Cause we're the party people, night an' day Livin' crazy that's the only way So tonight ..

Chk back soon .

Can never hate you Jigs ;)

I think that's only natural... if you were gone for a long time, nobody gets hate unless they do something to deserve it :lol:. I've also been a fan of Michael since 2001 but joined last year so the forum was always a nice place to be. Welcome back (?) hope you enjoy it as you used to eventually ;)

I think that's only natural... if you were gone for a long time, nobody gets hate unless they do something to deserve it :lol:. I've also been a fan of Michael since 2001 but joined last year so the forum was always a nice place to be. Welcome back (?) hope you enjoy it as you used to eventually ;)
That's true, but trouble always finds me. LoL

:ciao::hello:Hi There :)
Hi!:)

Welcome back :D

Thank you. :yes:

Back