Where the heck is ( 3T ) ????

DjKingo

Guests
hey everyone,
im still shocked and in a big wonder, where the hell is the band 3T ?
i miss them big time, and i'm always woundering if they will ever have a new release ?!
if anyone have some news , plz hit me back :(

Good question, I know that Taryll was/is writing songs to others.

I don't know why, I but I feel like sooner or later they will make a come back - they were pretty good!

i trully wish they would come back...
specially that michael's gone, some fans would be more interested in the Jackson's family music ... so i guess it's their best time to start prepairing for a good comeback :)

the best time?

how about mourning a bit first? they're truly devastated. he was a second father to them andthe one woh helped them through their mother's death. so it's a double loss for them

the best time?

how about mourning a bit first? they're truly devastated. he was a second father to them andthe one woh helped them through their mother's death. so it's a double loss for them
I agree... Michael death had to be a set back for them. Maybe the passing of their mother will help them be a little stronger this time around.

the best time?

Hell yeah, how could a family group make a comeback when someone really close passed away.
I think they will need some time to make music together.

guys come on !
when i said it's the best time for them to make a come back, i didnt mean " letterly " !!!!!
i meant that it's the whole jackson family time to make comebacks ( but after a while )
that's what i meant ...

now of my father pass away, i would record an album in the next day ? come on dudes !! that's not what i meant

they released a couple of albums after brotherhood, but they didn't go down to well...so i think they stopped.

they released a couple of albums after brotherhood, but they didn't go down to well...so i think they stopped.
Call me ignorant but didn't they release only 2 albums, Brotherhood and Identity? And there's supposedly an unreleased album.

Last I heard they were working on new material. I know Taryll was trying to release his own mini cd on his website as early as a few months back.

Now, obviously, I think they will be keeping a low profile.

And yes, I think they are all in their 30s now. TJ is 31, Taryll 34 and Taj 36

In 2005, they announced they were filming a reality show, but then I never heard any more about it after that.

they were there, they arrived separately at the memorial or they sat sep. i saw tarryll w/ his child and his girl.

and i believe they were at the private funeral as well. i think taj spoke and said something.

the reality show they were talking about was the family one. they did release identity after brotherhood. sony messed w/ them, just like w/ mj and refused to allow them to release another album so they were stuck for ten yrs. sucked

but identity is awesome

they were there, they arrived separately at the memorial or they sat sep. i saw tarryll w/ his child and his girl.

and i believe they were at the private funeral as well. i think taj spoke and said something.

the reality show they were talking about was the family one. they did release identity after brotherhood. sony messed w/ them, just like w/ mj and refused to allow them to release another album so they were stuck for ten yrs. sucked

but identity is awesome

I didn't even know Taryll had a kid. I thought just TJ did.

but identity is awesome
I saw TJ with his wife and step daughter at the funeral. The t.v. camera was spanning the crowd and I saw them.

Back