Which songs gets the most spins?

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
To be honest nothing beats the original A Place With No Name. I have been listening to that song ever since it leaked until now. In my book it is a true MJ classic. The revamped version is good but it doesn't hold a candle against the original vision for this song. The guitars, the drums, the ambience, the Amerixa sample. It's a classic.

Other than that other songs i enjoy/play alot from Xscspe are, Loving you (both versions), LNFSG (solo) and DYKWYCA (Original). Maybe this doesn't belong here but i also frequently listen to Days In Gloucestershire. Just wanted to throw that in :)

Loving You for me, I enjoy both versions but if I had to choose it would be the original hands down! I love that BAD era sound!

Loving You is the song I hear the most.

But I also hear Chicago, APWNN, Slave and DYKWYCA a lot. - And BG and Xscape. - and OK, also LNFSG....

I only really listen to LNFSG, Loving You and Chicago. I don't really care for the rest - sometimes DYKWYCA.

The other songs all sound a bit weird - they don't work for me. I said it before, but they're like lab projects that mutated.

I imagine once the dust has settled, I'll get more into Michael's demos.

Ahh an occasion where I can use my Last.fm stats! In order of number of plays, I have:

Chicago
Xscape
Love Never Felt So Good
Loving You (Original Version)
Loving You
A Place With No Name
Blue Gangsta

BG has almost twice the number of plays as the next one down on my list so I will regard these tracks as my favourites. :D

Couldn't have said it better about APWNN !
Other than that I listen to Loving You (both versions) a lot, Xscape (New) and Chicago (Original)

Loving You is amazing.

The song I hear second most must be APWNN.

Definitely Man In The Mirror

spin.gif
michael-jackson-mitm-spin-2-o.gif

oh thats hard, i like all of them. but DYKWYCA is getting barely played by me. (both versions).
at the moment iam obsessed with BG and Chicago (new versions.)

1. BG
2. Chicago
3. APWNN
4. STTR/Xscape
5. LY

original versions:
1. APWNN
2. Xscape

All the reworks apart from Love Never Felt So Good (solo) and Do You Know Where Your Children are I play a great amount. Slave to the Rhythm, Xscape and Blue Gangsta are the only demo's I play, occasionally Do You Know but it's mainly the 6 re-works.

Both Lovin You and APWNN in their new versions.

I would have to say LNFSG my radio station play it everyday both version Michael and Michael and Justin to me it is good to have a old song of Michael's back on top again that why it get alot of playing time. You may hear STTR sometimes or some of the others songs but i put it on repeat when i play Xscape the cd.

Last edited:
Back