White House issues statement

for all we know President Obama has called the Jackson family...

look he didn't make a statement about Farrah or Ed McMan either.... I know Michael is larger....

but maybe.. just maybe... I didn't want to play favorites and called the family directly instead....

He issued a statement when JHud lost her family etc. He could have done better I guess. But I purposed in my heart not to place any importance on any famous man/woman (save the family and friends) right now because it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

i dont think Michael would care so much... maybe would prefer they say nothing at all...but i guess if asked they had to answer. you'd think they'd have something prepared instead of this obvious winging it job they did. anyway...dont think he'd really care.

Ok folks, could it be that Obama wasn't such a fan of Michael Jackson. Not everyone was a fan of Michael's, not to say that they thought bad of him. But like Rasta Pasta said, Obama didn't issue a statement for Farrah Fawcett or Ed McMan either. Be happy that both the President and Congress acknowledged Michael. Not all of the comments are going to be glowing remarks about Michael...

Back