Who is going to the Beverly Hills Auction?

Magical if you get these, BUT..
am happy? uhm..it just is so in accordance with my life..
This is , I think , what Michael is made of....I think I know what wonderful stage in his life he is in. Totally what he always been about in a sense. i honestly do not think he resents.
Absolutely in peace. With the river flow.
AND. -Concentrated on NOW. It all makes a wondeful, rewarding experience for me/us a a fans again. Enchanting.

DAMN u see all those games!!!! Feels like i'm a kid again at the Tilt.

i ain't gonna go. thought about it then i realized, he's parting w/ this stuff cuz he don't want it...there's a reason behind that. so it wouldn't be enjoyable to watch everything be sold. especially for as cheap as he's selling it . almost as if he's acting like he don't care how much it goes for, just as long as it goes

i never thought about that...=[

LMAO@SHAUN!!! I am trying to dig in my couch for some spare change to see if I will have enough to go, or at least bid online for a kleenex box he may have had in a guest bathroom or something. Man why couldn't he auction be bi-coastal, one weekend on the west coast and one wkend on the east coast. Flying from ATL to L.A. is kinda pricey , maybe my aunt will hook me up with a buddy pass or something.. I may just have to settle for buying the box set for $100..
Incase I don't get a chance to come out there, for all of you guys that are going HAVE FUN, BID HIGH (within your budget), and TELL MIKE I SAID "WUZ UP"..LOL:D

lol im scared my parents r gonna realzie ill be missing class lol. but if i go and i see mike and dont fall flat on my face ill shout u out 2him lol. ugh we needt have a mjjc fan meet up,its so many of u gys i wanna meet

Aw I only wish I could go and buy most of the stuff in there....
The robot head from Moonwalker is sooooo freaking cool!

I was looking at the catalog for sale.. it shows 2,000 items that Michael has owned and for $500 it says it is autographed by MJ? That looks very awesome

You guys that can go there are very lucky! I think it's sad looking on all the things - what about prizes, like MTV - why doesn't he want them? Aren't they good memories, reminding about how succesfull he is?

To the people who have ordered the set of catalogues: have they arrived yet? Just want to know before I go ahead and buy them. :cheeky:
Edit: Just seen their site, they won't be sent 'til March

Im going to the auction viewing being held in Ireland in March. Its the only chance people in Europe will have to see the items before they go onsale.

^^^

Nice. I didn't knew it came to Ireland.

I would love to see all the stuff, but I will have to just see pictures of it all.

that is so interesting to think about that many stuff from Nland come over to Europe for like a week then going back.

that is so interesting to think about that many stuff from Nland come over to Europe for like a week then going back.

It must be expensive to move it to Ireland and back!

You guys that can go there are very lucky! I think it's sad looking on all the things - what about prizes, like MTV - why doesn't he want them? Aren't they good memories, reminding about how succesfull he is?

Is he actually selling off awards? Where did you hear this?
Seems a little odd..

I'm hoping to go to the auction, the Beverly Hilton seems to be doing a "neverland auction package" not quite sure what it includes though.
But me going is all dependant on whether my Dad happens to have a business trip around the same time otherwise I'e got no chance of being able to afford it!!
-x-

the award thing doesn't bother me much but i felt a little angry and sad when i saw a portrait of prince (as a baby) sitting on mj's throne in a lil king jacket. he was sleeping....it just sux that someone will have a portrait of his son.....and there's a painting by mac for sale too, obviously a gift to mj.

things that seem so personal. a ride, who cares, an award? doing no good in a box but things related to his kids seem a bit personal to me and im just sad that he's not keeping that.

and his copy of peter pan....juts sad

but the rides, man i ordered the cat. is tokyo cop in it cuz i can'tfind the damn auction stuff online to look at the items...that was my game when i was at the ranch. the rodeo one wher eu have to rope animals sucked tho....i'd love themoonwalker game. it was a flat top. hella kewl.

Back