who is it oprah intro

mikey82james

Proud Member
i was finally able to purchase us who is it cd i love mj beat box vocals intro perfect

When Michael beatboxed "Who Is It" during his interview with Oprah, I thought that they had turned on a back track somewhere in the room and he was just bobbing his head to it. He had like 3 different parts coming out of his voice box at once. When I realized it was him making every sound, it blew my mind. He's so talented it's scary.

When Michael beatboxed "Who Is It" during his interview with Oprah, I thought that they had turned on a back track somewhere in the room and he was just bobbing his head to it. He had like 3 different parts coming out of his voice box at once. When I realized it was him making every sound, it blew my mind. He's so talented it's scary.

I have to admit that I still can't believe that was real. It's simply impossible. The sound doesn't match up with the video in any way, I'm seeing one man and hearing the whole symphonic orchestra at the same time LOL.

Last edited:
It's weird, isn't it? lol. It doesn't even sound humanly possible. It was the same thing when he did it for Diane Sawyer with "Tabloid Junkie". He's got amazing control of his vocal cords. It's incredible.

Correction: During the second part of the BeatBox, Oprah was singing the Bass :rolleyes:

I hope you're kidding :lol: Michael was doing the bass on the second half. He had that, with the beat and then the vocal part when he would go "bang." That was all Michael.

Last edited:
I hope you're kidding :lol: Michael was doing the bass on the second half. He had that, with the beat and then the vocal part when he would go "bang." That was all Michael.
You're wrong, and I can challenge you on it.

Watch the clip of when he's beatboxing the second part. Oprah is miming the bass :)

No one can Beatbox and sing a melody simultaneously....not even Michael (or Justin) :lol:

Last edited:
yes that was so cool i love oprah i watch her show everyday
yes that was so cool about the beatbox i love it when he beatbest he move his head his the sametime his he beatbox so cute :wub:

i second that.

You're wrong, and I can challenge you on it.

Watch the clip of when he's beatboxing the second part. Oprah is miming the bass :)

No one can Beatbox and sing a melody simultaneously....not even Michael (or Justin) :lol:

I've listened to it, and Michael is clearly doing the melody. There's a part where there's a double over on the base, and maybe Oprah started humming at that point, but Michael is humming the base throughout, you can hear him. It's his voice. He does it in the first part and the latter part and it's the same voice.

Last edited:
The bit Oprah is doing is the 'boom booms' she joins in part way through and does a couple of these.

Oprah doubles over on the base for a few seconds in the second half, but Micheal is still singing the bass as well, and he's also the one singing the "bangs" and doing the beat. He sings the bang over the bass in the first half as well while still maintaing the beat. Seriously, listen. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

http://download.yousendit.com/A714D8C65F0345DA

Yeah TonyR, I think so, lol.

Thanks for the video too analough. It sounds the same to me. He just ommited the "BANG" sound, but he was still humming the bass while doing the beat. And clearly, that's him singing "BANG" while with Oprah, so I don't see a difference.

i love it when he make the beatbox his head goes around too and the way he telling us the beat to it that's way i understand it when i wrote songs that's how i get my eat in my head i can't stop writting songs cause of the beat is in my head that's how

Back