"Who Is It" short film finally makes its YouTube debut!

michael555;4172649 said:
Pause at 6:08, and you'll see E'Casanova ;)

Yes, i have to admit in that scene he always looked a bit weirdly un-Michaelish to me :D, but i always figured it was Michael anyway, since we never saw him in this particular angle, sleeping before.

But I see now even E'Casanova confirms this on his website:
"On screen E’CASANOVA was requested by Michael to appear as his photo double in the "Who Is It" music video, where he is featured on camera as Michael Jackson." http://www.ecasanovalive.com/about

The closer i look now, the more E'Casa i see in the video.
The feet scene in the beginning (possibly), Michael in the car (possibly), Michael picking up trashed fotos, Michael going to the helicopter, Michael in the helicopter.

Well, at least in the other scenes it's definitly Michael. :D

Last edited:
If they at least did their best to remaster the short film. But no, still the same master all over again.

Electro;4172885 said:
Yes, i have to admit in that scene he always looked a bit weirdly un-Michaelish to me :D, but i always figured it was Michael anyway, since we never saw him in this particular angle, sleeping before.

But I see now even E'Casanova confirms this on his website:
"On screen E’CASANOVA was requested by Michael to appear as his photo double in the "Who Is It" music video, where he is featured on camera as Michael Jackson." http://www.ecasanovalive.com/about

The closer i look now, the more E'Casa i see in the video.
The feet scene in the beginning (possibly), Michael in the car (possibly), Michael picking up trashed fotos, Michael going to the helicopter, Michael in the helicopter.

Well, at least in the other scenes it's definitly Michael. :D
If any scene that has a blury face is not mj. Helicopter definitely not mj,limo not mj, it is mj looking at photos. No mj on plane. I really wish he'd finished it. I think we would've had a different video. I wish he finished this instead of Give in to me

What and where is "Oceania"? Do you need rescuing?! It does however sound like a cool place to be! :upside_down:

What is this 1981?! I GUARANTEE you someone will respond by saying, "No. 1993.". Pssttt.

I'm pretty sure "who is it" is on youtube .....well I saw it on there not long ago....

I'm pretty sure "who is it" is on youtube .....well I saw it on there not long ago....

I think a fan uploaded it, but this is the official debut of it. Until a week or so ago it wasn't available on MJ's official channel :)

I think a fan uploaded it, but this is the official debut of it. Until a week or so ago it wasn't available on MJ's official channel :)
True. That's the one I mentioned that had 2,700,000 something views. Too bad they won't carry those views over to the official one.

Back