Why Are There No Rumors Of New Projects?

Ok thanks.
But we dont have an number or titles of songs that are in an releaseable state?

Ok thanks.
But we dont have an number or titles of songs that are in an releaseable state?

For Xscape alone they considered 24 complete songs - they released 8! And that is without will.i.am and RedOne songs and without songs with incomplete vocals! All in all there are around 50 releasable songs left in the vault for sure.

For Xscape alone they considered 24 complete songs - they released 8! And that is without will.i.am and RedOne songs and without songs with incomplete vocals! All in all there are around 50 releasable songs left in the vault for sure.

I hope those Invincible and Dangerous leftovers will finally see the light of day. So many completed songs of those eras...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I'm sure there are plenty of tracks left for release. There were plenty of rumors of Mj possibly working with other stars creating music. T-pain for example I have a hard time believing the great Michael Jackson was recording songs with T-pain for his long awaited comeback. The fact is we just don't know what he was up to or planning regarding new music. It's all speculation. Why the estate doesn't communicate with fans on info is beyond me. Mj keeping things quiet when he was alive was one this but the estate doing it does not have the same effect. Just tell is what coming in the future so we have something to look foreword too.

Back