Why Did AEG/Randy Phillips???

wait are you talking about murry? If so, murry DID NOT do michael physical. The insurance company SENT their OWN guy to do it. So are you saying aeg secretly paid lloyd of londons doctor off to "pass" michael?

how do you know that? Maybe that is the way it's "supposed" to work but where in this entire situation have things worked the way they were "supposed" to. Insurers might send their own docs, sure, that may be the case for laymen like you and me, but Michael was a whole different ball game. When some people saw him (especially "business" people) they saw $$$$ and they will make sure the road is clear to get their $$$$ any way they can.

how can u know for sure???
I can't. Im just going by what Randy P. said. yes I know he maybe lying but I believe that if its anything he told the true on its this. No insurance company. If they have to pay out money is gonna be that stupid to allow michael to use his own doctor. I just don't believe that at all.
how do you know that? Maybe that is the way it's "supposed" to work but where in this entire situation have things worked the way they were "supposed" to. Insurers might send their own docs, sure, that may be the case for laymen like you and me, but Michael was a whole different ball game. When some people saw him (especially "business" people) they saw $$$$ and they will make sure the road is clear to get their $$$$ any way they can.
Yes michael is on a whole nother playing field. But I simply will not believe that a company that has to PAY out wouldn't protect themselves first and foremost by allow murry to do the physical for them. I'm sorry but I'ma need something a little more concrete then the "talking heads" to make me a believer.

Also what makes yall so sure about murry being the doctor who did this physical? Theres no prove in that either! The only reason I'm saying he wasn't is because, knowing how insurance companies work makes me believe they sent their own doctor. If this is the case they might as well have not even told michael to have a test because why would they (LOLondon) think that michael's own doctor would fail his patient. How stupid.

I'd rather yall saying aeg paid off LOL's doctor then so say this because it makes no sense at all.

Duly noted Mikejoefan.

I don't know "who" did the physical, haven't made any claims to either... but the way you said it was like you knew definitively that Murray did not, hence my questions. I'm just trying to keep an open mind because half of this stuff is already unbelievable, but the sad thing is the unbelievable might very well turn out to be the truth.

Last edited:
how hard is it to have murray do the physical and then magically have him appear as mj's dr later? if he didn't pass him, he wouldn't have a job for the next few months that paid him as well as this was going to.

how hard is it to have murray do the physical and then magically have him appear as mj's dr later? if he didn't pass him, he wouldn't have a job for the next few months that paid him as well as this was going to.

very good point, god this gets more and more disgusting with each day that passes.

I am pleased Janet isnt part of the circus, guess she doesnt need the money!!

With regards to AEG, indirectly they did have an affect, whether that was for Michael to take more medication to cope with the situation he was put in. Just look at the list of dates, for a perfectionist and someone who wants to give 100% each and every night - it must have been incredibly daunting to think of having to do that for 50 nights, some in very quick succession.

However I am concerned at the fact of taking an anaesthetic to put yourself to sleep, Michael was an intelligent man who when with his children he didnt know an answer to a question he would run to his extensive library to find out. I have a friend who is an anaesthetist and this whole saga to such professionals is daunting - when I think what she explains people have to be hooked up to for this stuff to be administered is just unbearable to think that it is being given in a bedroom.

My thoughts tho are with the children, they are going to have lots of questions within themselves to ask through life. Particularly why someone who cared about the cruelty in the world and the unloved children has put his own kids in such a position.

The truth is he would have got that stuff from whoever would have given it, if it wasnt Conrad then someone else would have lined up to give it.

I understand why some people are withdrawing from fansites etc. Think my daughter has the best idea. She has read absolutely nothing about all this, she wont watch the tv programmes etc. She just carries on as before and has left him the hero and idol she always doted on. She is not letting anything or anyone influence or question her belief and love for MJ, for her he is a God and probs even more so being in the next world.

You have to admire religious people who no matter what, no matter what is said completely fully and totally believe in their beliefs, it is quite a strength.

i think they put the most recognizable and media friendly jacksons out there. jermaine and toy. jan is rushing to finish wdigm II so she can return to encino.

I haven't been online in a few days, and don't want to read back several pages, but has it been revealed that this doctor performed the physical? Or is that just a guess? Because AEG/MJ wouldn't have chosen the physician, the insurers would have.

easy to put words into a dead man's mouth is all I'm saying...

What if he was silent? Then he'd have something to hide. Lose/lose situation for him with the skeptics.

I haven't been online in a few days, and don't want to read back several pages, but has it been revealed that this doctor performed the physical? Or is that just a guess? Because AEG/MJ wouldn't have chosen the physician, the insurers would have.

What if he was silent? Then he'd have something to hide. Lose/lose situation for him with the skeptics.
it's been revealed that most often, they use doctors that are already familliar w/ the celeb to minimize the 'shock and fandom' that may come along w/ a dr who hasn't been exposed to them. they'remore likely to pass a physical for a celeb if they're star struck

and mj used murray in the pst.....and murray wasn't 'officially' hired on till mid may soooooooooooooooooooo

Well, we already knew MJ used Murray in the past. He wasn't officially "hired" until he was hired by AEG to be MJ's personal physician, before that he was just... a physician who MJ visited.

I doubt he administered the physical, that would likely be a hard thing to cover up at this point.

doesn't look like they even care at this point. who needs the insurance money? they're too busy ripping off the fans and the fans are willing participants in buying anything mj/aeg/ o2 related

Back