Why Doesn't the MJ Estate give $1M for bus stop ads?

MJJFan105

Proud Member
MJ Estate is worth over $500 Million. Why don't they use $1 Million to buy bus stop and billboard ads in LA County to promote the MJInnocent.com website? Each bus shelter ad cost around $4,000 a year so they could blanket LA County with 250 bus stop ads. The billboard cost about $50K a year so they can have 20 billboards promoting the MJInnocent.com website.

Re: MJ Estate give $1M for bus stop ads?

Misleading thread

I can only assume they don't want to spend anything,they will continue to make millions no matter what.

Not that I am a conspiracy theorist but this is the same Estate run by Branca who MJ didn't trust.....to the point of firing him.

The same Estate that sold the catalogue that he desperately wanted to hold on to.

The estate had no choice but to sell the cat because of a clause mj signed.

He rehired branca so..

I don't trust the estate especially Weitzman There are conflicts of interests everywhere. MJ's interests are second to theirs.

Why you don't trust Weitzman and why Branca was fired previously?

I don't trust the estate especially Weitzman There are conflicts of interests everywhere. MJ's interests are second to theirs.

I agree there lots of conflicts. And it doesnt help when imo they dont care about mj on a personal level

Probably because they have to be careful at the moment. Anything relating to LN financed by the Estate is going to be jumped on by the media and twisted to suit their agenda. They would turn it into propaganda and the Estate trying to suppress abuse victims or something else just as insane. It would reflect badly on the Estate, which reflects badly on Michael. All of which would bring a fresh wave of attention to LN. They're trying to avoid more damage. Not make the situation even worse.

MJ Estate is worth over $500 Million. Why don't they use $1 Million to buy bus stop and billboard ads in LA County to promote the MJInnocent.com website? Each bus shelter ad cost around $4,000 a year so they could blanket LA County with 250 bus stop ads. The billboard cost about $50K a year so they can have 20 billboards promoting the MJInnocent.com website.

Despite what many fans believe, the Estate Executors are not free to spend money on whatever they desire. They are caretakers. Their focus is to generate income, pay off debts, resolve claims and conflicts; take care of the beneficiaries and support Michael's charities. The Estate is still under probate and thus all expenditure must be approved by the probate judge.

Why you don't trust Weitzman and why Branca was fired previously?

Because during the 2005 trial he went on TV and said he did not know whether MJ was innocent or guilty. This is a guy who was part of the team that failed MJ big time in 1993 by doing everything wrong. Larry Feldman was laughing at their incompetency. They got him on TV to present MJ's side and instead of advocating for his previous client he went on to tell the masses at a time MJ was fighting for his life that he being his lawyer was not sure of his innocence. I will never forget that. He was seen laughing and joking with Wade's lawyers during breaks. I don't trust him at all. He briefly represented MJ and showed zero loyalty to him in his life time but Branca brought him back after MJ's death and here he is now piling millions representing the estate. Disgusting.

Despite what many fans believe, the Estate Executors are not free to spend money on whatever they desire. They are caretakers. Their focus is to generate income, pay off debts, resolve claims and conflicts; take care of the beneficiaries and support Michael's charities. The Estate is still under probate and thus all expenditure must be approved by the probate judge.

No 10% of such projects.

No 10% of such projects.

Yes that's true.....such projects are non-profit, like a charity, but regardless, they would need to be approved by the probate judge.

Executors do earn 10% of the income generated by projects and business dealings and the generation of income is one of the primary objectives. Michael's $500 million debt could not have been erased without the generation of income. Financial support for Michael's mother and father for the past ten years could not have happened without the generation of income. The tax bill for the IRS cannot be erased without the generation of income. A trust fund for the beneficiaries cannot be filled, without the generation of income. There is a massive payroll for this Estate and not only the Executors are on it......the cost of the legal wing, alone, must be astronomical. It always amuses me that people think the Executors should manage arguably the largest and most complex deceased Estate there has ever been, for free.

Back