"Why" version only with Michael?

Celereon

Proud Member
Hello out there,

i want to ask whether there is a version of the MJ feat. 3T song "Why" only performed by Michael.
I just love this song especially Michael's parts.

If a similar thread already exists please excuse me!

Thank you very much!

I HOPE so! His voice is pure heavenly on that song.

I am sure there is a SOLO Demo Version
but I am also sure we will never hear that :(

I LOVE his voice in that one..!! And, his hiccups in it....OMG....I have always been obsessed with the hiccups...:wub: Thanks for starting this post, you've inspired me to check out the video, which I think I've only seen once...I love Michael's playfulness in it...And, his nephews look SO much like him...Well, mostly the middle one..I can't remember his name...But the first one that sings....check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgolYfq4xvI

Last edited:
I am sure there is a SOLO Demo Version
but I am also sure we will never hear that :(

Oh noooooo, i love this song so much. Michael is just like an angel in the video.
A solo Michael Why would just be mindblowing. Please, if someone has this, please share it.

:)

According to the book "MICHAEL JACKSON: FOR THE RECORD" Taj said he and his brothers didn't think Michael actually made a demo. The song was MEANT for HIStory, written by Babyface for the album. Michael did give 3T the song, but the version he played them was the demo by Babyface. So if one exists, no one but Michael himself has heard it.

Copyright: Michael Jackson For The Record by Chris Cadman and Craig Halstead.

Michael sang little in "why". I love "i need u" more than "why" lol

Back