Will a Trial expose things about michael his family/fans don't want to hear?

Michael Jackson was very different from what many people think.
Michael Jackson was very politically aware, and against the coporate structure.

I would love to see them play these videos in court.
Click on the links below and watch the videos:

Michael speaks against racism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo&feature=related

Michael speaks against the corporate structure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1T1DZdWrA&feature=related

Michael Jackson speaks in support of the family and children at Oxford Union Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3zuDB0_JY&feature=related

For once, it would be good if Michael Jackson was treated as a human being who was abused - by the system, by the media, by people in his life and for who, FINALLY, justice will come!

I hope that this trial brings JUSTICE for Michael and the END to 'it's his fault, so no-one should be punished for it'. Because you KNOW that is the narrative that the media will have.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON, HUMAN BEING!!!!

This article is laughable. So, the writer thinks we should be afraid of the possibility that Michael can be labeled an addict?:smilerolleyes: Has he ever heard Michael has been called a child molester, on top of being called so many other demeaning names?
Suddenly, when it is not Michael who is to go on trial, they worry about his

reputation? Pleeease. This must be a joke.

If there are many many doctors, they should all be investigated and brought

to trial if necessary. Had there been anything ' sinister' about Michael's life,

it would have been on TV long time ago.

Shamone!
Preach!!!:clapping:

Why is this so hard for people to understand? Michael died of Acute Propofol Intoxication. Not of a drug overdose not of drug addiction. It is even doubtful if a judge will allow that to be bought up because number one Murray can't say other drugs in his system he took cost the Propofol to act this way because the only drugs in Michael he put there. And lets not forget he put them there he did not give Michael pills to take he pushed them in an IV. People that want to going and on about drug addiction or either ignorant to the facts are just don't care about them. If Murray's lawyer tries to bring up drug use if a judge allows them pull out that tox report read all of the drugs they tested for and how they found nothing.

^^
Yeh but you know they'll probably talk about all the prescription meds listed in the coroner report that were found in the house.. even though it wasn't those that killed him, so I don't see how they can use that as defense.

Anyway, as regards the article - if they actually think they can say anything about Michael that would make me reject him from my heart during they are very mistaken.

Nothing they can say during this trial will make me think any less of him.

Lets talk about the pills found in his house. Pills for his insomnia which he was not taken. An antidepressant which he was not taken and an antibiotic which he was not taken.

If Mike is a drug addict for using prescription meds that he needs then damn so is 3/4 of the damn world.
I guess I am one too.

and they have the nerves to say his house was a "drug house"
you'll find more "drugs" in my house than his.

that article was S**T. he/she did warn us about "no fear of contradiction"
but damn it, does this person have to contradict themselves every freaking paragraph?

bring it, we can handle it.

The drug addict story is 100% irrelevant to what napped Michael.

^^^
I can handle it all. I don't think it is anything to handle actually. They've tried for years and exposed a lot during the trial.

It all means nothing to me. I still love him. You can't just give a 38 year relationship of admiration over some poo poo.

^^^
I can handle it all. I don't think it is anything to handle actually. They've tried for years and exposed a lot during the trial.

It all means nothing to me. I still love him. You can't just give a 38 year relationship of admiration over some poo poo.

i know that's right. :cheers:

If Mike is a drug addict for using prescription meds that he needs then damn so is 3/4 of the damn world.
I guess I am one too.

and they have the nerves to say his house was a "drug house"
you'll find more "drugs" in my house than his.

that article was S**T. he/she did warn us about "no fear of contradiction"
but damn it, does this person have to contradict themselves every freaking paragraph?

bring it, we can handle it.

The drug addict story is 100% irrelevant to what napped Michael.

You can only blame the trinity of assholes for this: Oxman, the Rabbi, and Uri. They have 3 months to tell the world Michael was an addict and no one close to Michael discounted the charges except Jermaine. So now that drug addict picture is burn into the minds of people. Even when they see TII and not see him slam.

Nothing they can say will change the way I feel about Michael. And it's not even about what I want or don't want to hear. I can handle everything whatever it may be if it brings justice to Michael. But I don't really think there will be some shocking revelations. I mean we know Michael. He was a good man and he was always, ALWAYS honest with us. He was honest about his health, about his drug problems in 1993. When there were serious issues, he never hid it from us. So I don't think there's anything at all that can suddenly be revealed that will make us say, "Wow, Michael, who are you? We don't know this person at all". It just can't happen, because we know him.

Last edited:
I love my Michael endlessly, regardlessly - nothing can make me love him less.

Murray must go to jail but I am unsure if a murder charge is good because although it is murder, there is a high chance he'll walk free.

Lets talk about the pills found in his house. Pills for his insomnia which he was not taken. An antidepressant which he was not taken and an antibiotic which he was not taken.

yes. all those who have slandered Michael over all the years have done it so much, that, now, in the end, whatever i hear, will be hearsay. the boys cried wolf so much, now, the wolf is crying.

i'll always love Michael Joseph Jackson. his sterling gifts and charity, spoke for themselves, and needed no adults who cried wolf.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-feldman/jackson-doc-trial-likely_b_455561.html
Dr. Murray has pleaded not guilty to the charge against him. And, it is telling that, despite considerable pressure from Jackson's family and fan base, the Los Angeles County District Attorney correctly opted for the least possible criminal charge they could go for, involuntary manslaughter--which history shows is often the most difficult charge to actually prove in a court of law. Even if convicted, the maximum sentence is four years.

An eight month investigation....a relatively light criminal charge. (If any criminal charge can ever really be thought of as "light"?)

That's your key sentence right there. Just imo.

As for ruining Michael's reputation, honestly, what else can be said about him that would ruin his reputation?

Back