Will the Liar, Conrad Murray, Ever Tell the Truth?

1. But murray was getting or supposed to be getting 150,000 dollars per month for taking care of Michael. He was in deep debt. It would seem that he had great reason to ensure the well being of his patient. He would have made over a million dollars in just 8 months. That's powerful motivation to keep Michael alive and well.
2. And if he had truly been giving propofol as much as he says, (I know, a big if) obviously with success in that Michael survived, why oh why on THAT night/morning would he suddenly become this incompetent physician?
3. Perhaps murray has told such a variety of tales that even if the truth were buried in there somewhere we would never realize it for the truth. And maybe that's the idea.

No. If he didn't do so when he had the chance, he won't--ever. He may well be protecting others who are involved in the conspiracy, but a more realistic reason is probably Murray protecting his own sorry ass. If there is a conspiracy of people who were behind Michael's death, for whatever reason, I have no doubt whatsoever that they'd have no qualms about handing Murray's ass on a silver platter, and sticking all blame on him and his medical screw-ups, so as to efficiently wash their hands of all wrongdoing. I would like to think that, if this was the case, Murray would be intelligent enough to see that the people he is protecting (whether paid or not) would ultimately do this, and thus he would not put himself in such a position, but then again...
I agree with your post....it kind of sounds like what Kenny Ortega did at the prelim...".Murray told me to not try and be Michael's doctor". Sound like He through Murray under the bus there..doesn't it? Murray needs to start singing like a bird..if he knows more.

Maybe someone should show Murray some scenes from:
"Scared Straight" or, instead, just put his sorry ass in jail.

1. But murray was getting or supposed to be getting 150,000 dollars per month for taking care of Michael. He was in deep debt. It would seem that he had great reason to ensure the well being of his patient. He would have made over a million dollars in just 8 months. That's powerful motivation to keep Michael alive and well.
2. And if he had truly been giving propofol as much as he says, (I know, a big if) obviously with success in that Michael survived, why oh why on THAT night/morning would he suddenly become this incompetent physician?
3. Perhaps murray has told such a variety of tales that even if the truth were buried in there somewhere we would never realize it for the truth. And maybe that's the idea.

Good points. And perhaps, some of the answer is in your #2. That is, the fact that he had successfully treated him for 6 weeks, 6 days a week, without incident, he felt even more confident and wasn't as careful that night. He was talking on the phone, left MJ alone, and was completely unconcerned, not even bothering to wear a watch to accurately time dosages

Murray apparently has a huge ego. Remember, he settled for the $150k a month. He had been asking for a lot more. He had been successful for 6 weeks, and arrogantly thought he had everything under control, even got pissy with Ortega when he sent MJ home that time, asserting his position as the all knowing doctor.

I think Murrays arrogance and ego played a large part into what happened June 25. Even now, he walks around like he didn't do anything wrong, like it is an impossibility for him. He's either in deep denial or just warped.

Good points. And perhaps, some of the answer is in your #2. That is, the fact that he had successfully treated him for 6 weeks, 6 days a week, without incident, he felt even more confident and wasn't as careful that night. He was talking on the phone, left MJ alone, and was completely unconcerned, not even bothering to wear a watch to accurately time dosages

Murray apparently has a huge ego. Remember, he settled for the $150k a month. He had been asking for a lot more. He had been successful for 6 weeks, and arrogantly thought he had everything under control, even got pissy with Ortega when he sent MJ home that time, asserting his position as the all knowing doctor.

I think Murrays arrogance and ego played a large part into what happened June 25. Even now, he walks around like he didn't do anything wrong, like it is an impossibility for him. He's either in deep denial or just warped.

I couldn't agree more. It just feels to me as though the 'power' Murray had as doctor to the most famous man in the world just went to his head...absolute power corrupting absolutely. He seems to have mentally thrown all his medical teaching out of the window and made up his own rules as he went along. Nothing about his behaviour seems in any way rational.

I guess the really sad thing is that he is the only one who really knows the truth, and even if he did tell the truth, would we believe it? I don't know with all the lies he has told if I could ever believe him, I guess the only way is if his confession was like the missing puzzle piece and everything made sense, cause right now, nothing adds up imo.

I don't believe Murray gave anything to Michael that could be deemed a success. He shot Michael full of addictive drugs, the fact that Michael operated at all is testemony to that mans strength.

Murray knows full well, that the the truth would be a noose around his own neck.

I still don't understand what exactly Murray was treating MJ for? Anesthesia doesn't cure insomnia or dehydration so what exactly was he doing?

I still don't understand what exactly Murray was treating MJ for? Anesthesia doesn't cure insomnia or dehydration so what exactly was he doing?
Accept that Conrad Murray was not treating Michael Jackson's insomia; but, instead, Murray was deliberately killing Michael Jackson with the Propofol, and your confusion will end.

Accept that Conrad Murray was not treating Michael Jackson's insomia; but, instead, Murray was deliberately killing Michael Jackson with the Propofol, and your confusion will end.

Sadly, I believe this to be true. No, Murray will never tell the truth! Such an arrogant prat! But I believe there's others responsible in the background, just not sure exactly who and who's gonna tell the truth when they're all looking after their own asses, agendas and motivations - OMG it all makes me feel so sick!

Murray though was the one there and I most certainly wouldn't trust myself in a room with him anywheres near me though suspect many others feel the same way! The horrible truth is we lost the most amazing, incredibly talented and a special human being ever on the face of this earth at the hands of selfish, greedy, despicable b********s and that's what it comes down to in the end!

Sadly, I believe this to be true. No, Murray will never tell the truth! Such an arrogant prat! But I believe there's others responsible in the background, just not sure exactly who and who's gonna tell the truth when they're all looking after their own asses, agendas and motivations - OMG it all makes me feel so sick!

Murray though was the one there and I most certainly wouldn't trust myself in a room with him anywheres near me though suspect many others feel the same way! The horrible truth is we lost the most amazing, incredibly talented and a special human being ever on the face of this earth at the hands of selfish, greedy, despicable b********s and that's what it comes down to in the end!

Matthew 10:26
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Galatians 6:7-8
7Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

From the King James Version of the Bible

1. Conrad Murray has been caught in multiple lies concerning what he was doing while Michael Jackson was dying.
Do you think Conrad Murray will ever tell the truth?

Of course not. He's a coward. He'll never tell the truth. If he hasn't admitted it by now, he never will. He is so scared but of what? Only four years in jail for his stupidity? He's a very stupid man. Honestly, I don't think the world will ever know the absolute truth about what happened to Michael, no matter what Murray confesses or doesn't confess to. The only people who will ever know are Michael Jackson and Conrad Murray. Unfortunately, one of them isn't here anymore and the other is a cowardly liar. We'll never know.

Murray, grow up. You're not a f------ child. Take responsiblity for your own actions. You're a grown ass man who knows full well what you did.

2. Do you think Conrad Murray is lying to just save his own sorry ass from a First Degree Murder Charge; or do you think he is lying because he is being paid to do so by others who were also involved in the death of Michael Jackson?

Naturally, I think he's lying to cover his ass but your second suggestion I have never considered. Gives us something to think about. But in my mind, Murray killed Michael with his foolish actions. I believe there were probably people out there who wanted Michael Jackson dead, but I don't think they were involved with what happened to him on June 25, 2009.

He can't even pronounce the word truth. On his video posted on youtube he said "da troot will prevail". Well will see about it, but so far he just told us da lies.

Matthew 10:26
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Galatians 6:7-8
7Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

From the King James Version of the Bible

Thank you! I need those scriptures right now, bless you! Hugs, Sue

No. I don't think he'll ever tell the truth. He's content to blame Michael for everything.

Last edited:
Someone once said, don't remember who, "The truth will set you free, unless you are guilty."

There are people in the background who paid him a lot $$ for killing Michael. So he will never ever tell the true because that would mean that the death row will extends a very warm welcome to him, a paid killer. His mouth is sealed forever !
The maximum of 4 years were accepted as part of the deal, the defense atcs in a very unusual and stupid way. Spreading details in advance of their defence's strategy - who benefits ?

"Then watch the ones with the biggest smiles, the idle jabbers...
Cuz they're the backstabbers"

Last edited:
Back