Will you go VIP or Standard?

• Yes - I will definitely be going VIP if I can get tickets

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • No - I cant afford to go VIP

Votes: 54 55.7%
  • No - I dont want to go VIP

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters
YES!!! so true! I always say that to see Mj live..you can't really put a price on that. it's just special!
I'm going VIP 2 days btw..
but..concidering the price for the front row ticket too it's like a VIP too..kind of. without goodie bags and after party though.
but I don't care about those stuff,
I just wanna be as close as I can be to michael jackson.
and I work so I'll save up the money I spend again anyway!
this is it. once in a life time..and my first time seing Mj live. gonna be so special :wub: waited 14 years. saved money 12 years for this so..
Completely true. :) I will be seeing him VIP twice too. VIP on 8th, Best non VIP on 10th and VIP on 12th. :) I could care less about anything besides the seat. I've never seen him and if this is his last time, I'm going to be close. The goody bag will be nice, though because we get something most fans won't, but it doesn't matter to me. It's just a bonus to the already awesome concerts.
I've been dreaming and saving for over 13 years now for this, dang it and I'm gonna splurge! You make SURE you have fun, hun!

i have VIP, because it will be my first and i guess last time to see him and then i will be very close ^^
Likewise. :)

Completely true. :) I will be seeing him VIP twice too. VIP on 8th, Best non VIP on 10th and VIP on 12th. :) I could care less about anything besides the seat. I've never seen him and if this is his last time, I'm going to be close. The goody bag will be nice, though because we get something most fans won't, but it doesn't matter to me. It's just a bonus to the already awesome concerts.
I've been dreaming and saving for over 13 years now for this, dang it and I'm gonna splurge! You make SURE you have fun, hun!

Likewise. :)

aww thank YOU! and you too!! if people say anything bad about ur VIP seats do not care about that. (own experience)
just enjoy and have fun!! :) imagen watching MJ so close, huh? can you believe it???
haha I always say these lyrics fits so well with my emotions:
can you feel it?? don't it make you wanna SCREAM? KEEP THE FAITH, cause there is JUST A MATTER OF TIME!! woooo :D

cant you get a cheaper seat than VIP off viagogo tho? so you get the seat and non of the extras you arent fussed about anyway? im confused

^^yea u sure can :yes:
I bought from ticketmaster before any of the viagogo news/thing was up.
I don't regret it though cause the price i just so irrelevant to me..
and I got great seats and that's all that matters. I've got better seats with my VIP at ticketmaster then any of the tickets I see on viagogo..(and bought from there)

So if you're thinking of buying a seat close to the stage and you don't care about the things that's in the VIP just go for the viagogo ones :) cheaper too so..

with that being said,
of course I'm looking forward to the parties with the fans:) will be great

aww thank YOU! and you too!! if people say anything bad about ur VIP seats do not care about that. (own experience)
just enjoy and have fun!! :) imagen watching MJ so close, huh? can you believe it???
haha I always say these lyrics fits so well with my emotions:
can you feel it?? don't it make you wanna SCREAM? KEEP THE FAITH, cause there is JUST A MATTER OF TIME!! woooo :D
Thanks, sweetie. I don't care if people think we're all suits in VIP. I'm not. I HATE when people say all the real fans won't be in VIP. I'm as real as they come. :) I even got a custom airbrushed shirt for VIP.

This is my first EVER time seeing Michael in the flesh. So, because he says these will be the last ( I don't think it'll be "it" ;) ) concerts, I COULDN'T limit the cost. When I get there, I'm splurging. I will be sleeping at Michael's hotel/house, wherever! I CAN'T believe it.

You're right, they DO fit perfectly, but there's one song that will fit my feelings when the concert ends. (Fortunately, I get to see 3 concerts... 2 VIP!) Gone Too Soon.

Thanks, sweetie. I don't care if people think we're all suits in VIP. I'm not. I HATE when people say all the real fans won't be in VIP. I'm as real as they come. :) I even got a custom airbrushed shirt for VIP.

This is my first EVER time seeing Michael in the flesh. So, because he says these will be the last ( I don't think it'll be "it" ;) ) concerts, I COULDN'T limit the cost. When I get there, I'm splurging. I will be sleeping at Michael's hotel/house, wherever! I CAN'T believe it.

You're right, they DO fit perfectly, but there's one song that will fit my feelings when the concert ends. (Fortunately, I get to see 3 concerts... 2 VIP!) Gone Too Soon.

awww gone too soon, yeah :( that one too!!

I know. you and me are on the SAME page! we feel the SAME way and act the same way,lol!
I'm so with u on that one! (sleeping outside his house,hotel..whatever)lol!!!!
I've never experienced MJ mania in flesh before..nor MJ..so this is our chance!!!

:)

awww gone too soon, yeah :( that one too!!

I know. you and me are on the SAME page! we feel the SAME way and act the same way,lol!
I'm so with u on that one! (sleeping outside his house,hotel..whatever)lol!!!!
I've never experienced MJ mania in flesh before..nor MJ..so this is our chance!!!

:)
Woooo! Adding you on my friends. We have to you're like... MY TWIN!

Woooo! Adding you on my friends. We have to you're like... MY TWIN!

haha yeah!!!!
not sure if I wanna accept..hmmm
ooh too late, allready did ;) hehehehe

we will have to meet up in London at the arena or something :D would be fun!!
which songs do u look most forward to see? (and hope for)

haha yeah!!!!
not sure if I wanna accept..hmmm
ooh too late, allready did ;) hehehehe

we will have to meet up in London at the arena or something :D would be fun!!
which songs do u look most forward to see? (and hope for)
Glad you accepted! ;)

I would LOVE to meet up with you! What are your dates and are you going to any of the after parties?

Glad you accepted! ;)

I would LOVE to meet up with you! What are your dates and are you going to any of the after parties?

cool!! :D
I'm going on all dates from 8th of July-18th of July and then some in february, but I got the impression you're going in July? :) what are your dates?
I'm going to the afterparty on the 14th of july.
when are you going? :D

cool!! :D
I'm going on all dates from 8th of July-18th of July and then some in february, but I got the impression you're going in July? :) what are your dates?
I'm going to the afterparty on the 14th of july.
when are you going? :D
Yes, I'm going in July! July 8th, 10th and 12th. 8th and 12th, I'll be in VIP. I'm going to all after parties on these dates. It's a shame you aren't going on my days! I want to see you!!!

^^wow, so ur not going on THE date I have for..typical!!! lol :(
we'll have to meet anywah though :D !!
would be cool to go to the afterparty on july 8th..and at the same time I think I'll be CRAZYYYYY that night crying and stuff so..maybe NOT hahah
:D

Well, I'll be crying as well! Let me know if you can go to any of my after parties! :)

Back