windy09 is in the HOT SEAT!

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
What did you do this weekend?

Do you have any tattoos? If so, what do you have?

Do you prefer summer or winter?

What did you do this weekend?

Do you have any tattoos? If so, what do you have?

Do you prefer summer or winter?

Hi StaceyMJ,

This weekend, I hung out with my family a little bit, doing some work on MJJC and enjoying the weather and the birthday celebrations for America.

I do have one tattoo. I have a small rose on the back of my right shoulder.

Well I use to be ok with winter, but after last year's blizzard, I'm inclined to say that I like summer better if I had to choose between the two. In reality though, Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons.

Hello Windy ;)

How did Michael came into your life?
Do you still study or have a job?
What's your biggest dream?

Daryll748;3593002 said:
Hello Windy ;)

How did Michael came into your life?
Do you still study or have a job?
What's your biggest dream?

Hi Daryl, thank you for asking. Sorry for taking so long to answer. I just saw this.

Q: How did Michael come into my life? A: Well Michael came into my life with the Jackson 5. I am 4 years younger than Michael, so I was around when the Jackson 5 first came onto the scene. I continued to enjoy their music as the year passed. When Michael went solo I also continued to love him and his music.

Q: Do you still study or have a job? A: I am always reading and studying. I am not attending school, but I am working on obtaining other skills. I was laid off from my last employer in July 2011. At this point I am not working. In addition to my job search, I am working on a few projects including MJJC and I am continuing with my volunteer work with the American Red Cross.

Q: What’s your biggest dream? A: My biggest dream right now is to live the best life that I can where I am working in a career that aligns with my passion of helping and making a difference, which includes carrying forth Michael’s legacy. Also, I want to explore my creativity. I want to find ways to change the narrative of the planet to a more compassionate and selfless place. I want to find and live my life’s purpose.
:angel:

Last edited:
WOW :hiya:
I don't mind we all have our 'life obligations' hey...

AH, Windy... You knew Michael when he was little ;)
What was your 'first impression' when you saw the 'BIG BOY' on stage? You saw what 'potential' he carried to 'steal' so many hearts?
That's so cool you really HONOUR Michael's legacy... :clap:

Can you tell me something more about that 'volunteer' work with the American RED cross, Please?

I hope you soon get a JOB but indeed... NOW, it leaves you time to 'discover' what you want in life, hey...

Please tell us more about your 'bursts' of creativity, if you have moment?

I :heart: creative people ;)

Daryll748;3594522 said:
WOW :hiya:

I don't mind we all have our 'life obligations' hey...

AH, Windy... You knew Michael when he was little ;)

What was your 'first impression' when you saw the 'BIG BOY' on stage? You saw what 'potential' he carried to 'steal' so many hearts?

That's so cool you really HONOUR Michael's legacy... :clap:" border="0" alt="" src="images/smilies/clap.gif" smilieid="217">

Can you tell me something more about that 'volunteer' work with the American RED cross, Please?

I hope you soon get a JOB but indeed... NOW, it leaves you time to 'discover' what you want in life, hey...

Please tell us more about your 'bursts' of creativity, if you have moment?

I :heart: creative people ;)

Hi Daryl,

Q: What was your 'first impression' when you saw the 'BIG BOY' on stage? You saw what 'potential' he carried to 'steal' so many hearts?
A: Yes I knew (from afar) Michael when he was a little boy. I remember listening to the various J5 songs; Rockin Robin, Ben, ABC, I want you back, I’ll be there; all of them. They were embedded throughout my life. Michael’s songs were the same in some way; even when I diverted for awhile.

My first impression of Michael was that he was very talented. Although, I didn’t appreciate the value of his talent when I was younger I’m sorry to say. I thought he was adorable and had a lot of charisma.

Thank you. I am grateful that I can honor Michael.

Q: Can you tell me something more about that 'volunteer' work with the American RED cross, Please?
A:
My volunteer work with the Red Cross started in January 2010. Honestly, I have been doing some level of volunteer work for years. I think it started with 9/11. With that said, I endured a life-changing event in 2008 that made me start to think about what my legacy would be here on Earth. I didn't feel that I had contributed to anything worthwhile that would have made a difference. Then fast forward to June 25, 2009. Since that day and afterwards, I really started to think seriously about what I could do to make a difference or make a change. I signed up with the Red Cross in January 2010. I volunteer for multiple initiatives within the Red Cross, which includes Disaster Response, Service to the Armed Forces, International Services (International Humanitarian Law and Exploring Humanitarian Law) and I am a certified instructor. I respond locally to fires, flood, tornados and storms and deploy nationally to various types of disasters. I respond in various functions such as casework (outreach), disaster assessment, sheltering and feeding. I am very active because I believe in their mission.

Yes I am in my discovery phase. J I am focusing on my job search every day, but I am also doing a lot of reflecting and soul searching. My volunteer work with the Red Cross resonates with my heart and soul. I am working on developing my blog/website. It is in progress. It will focus on many of the things that Michael was passionate about. He inspires the mission. I’ve also been doing a lot of reading on spirituality. So add work with MJJC and my plate is pretty full. It’s ok. This is what I am meant to do at this moment in time as we know it.

Q: Please tell us more about your 'bursts' of creativity, if you have moment?
A: My burst of creativity is about writing poetry and I’m also looking at painting. I purchased a paint kit. I just need to let go of my left-brain (logical) side and let be. I’ve written several poems since Michael left and a few are published in a few MJ TributePortrait projects. That is it for now. I try not to push anything, but just let it come naturally. The poems that I wrote, I do feel that it wasn’t me that wrote the words. I do feel that I had some guidance. Was it Michael? Perhaps so.

Thank you for your questions. Much love :wub:

:ciao::heart:Teamie:heart:windy09:heart: :flowers:

What is your fav Michael outfit?
What is your fave Michael "Bad" Tour moment?
What is the song that brings Michael closer to you when you hear it ?
What is your most valued Michael possession ?
What if you could own one piece of Michael's prized memorabilia what would it be ?
What is your fav movie/video/short film by Michael ?

:clapping::wild::agree:

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas K Love :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Hey Windy :hiya:

What is your favourite perfume?

What first attracted you to MJ?

What is your favourite TV show?

Back