Woah, When did HIStory come out as a stand alone release?

I just saw this relase in a store in my Finland too. Never seen before either. It was on sale for only 5 euros.

I just saw this relase in a store in my Finland too. Never seen before either. It was on sale for only 5 euros.
BTW as you can see I made a spelling mistake and I just won't find an edit button so where i can edit/delete my posts? Thanks!

^^^^at the bottom of your post, you'll see in the grey line-edit post (with a pencil), reply, reply with quote. Click on edit post and it will let you change it.

As far as I've seen, delete doesn't work.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, but there isn't really anything but reply, reply with quote and a third button (not sure what it is because i'm on mobile now and not able to see it). It was the same on computer too. What could be the problem??

Thanks for your reply, but there isn't really anything but reply, reply with quote and a third button (not sure what it is because i'm on mobile now and not able to see it). It was the same on computer too. What could be the problem??

I copied my page over so you could see where the "edit post' was, but it occurred to me that it's probably because you don't have ten posts yet. Once you have ten posts, you can do anything.

[h=2]
icon1.png
Re: Woah, When did HIStory come out as a stand alone release?[/h]
^^^^at the bottom of your post, you'll see in the grey line-edit post (with a pencil), reply, reply with quote. Click on edit post and it will let you change it.

As far as I've seen, delete doesn't work.​

Last edited by barbee0715; Today at 01:06 PM.​

Blog this Post

I copied my page over so you could see where the "edit post' was, but it occurred to me that it's probably because you don't have ten posts yet. Once you have ten posts, you can do anything.

[h=2]
icon1.png
Re: Woah, When did HIStory come out as a stand alone release?[/h]

As far as I've seen, delete doesn't work.​

Last edited by barbee0715; Today at 01:06 PM.​

Blog this Post
Thanks for your information :)

Back