Would you erase MJs 90s records so you could also erase Invincible?

Hell no!!!! It would mean that we would miss out on classics such as remember the time, black or white , stranger in Moscow, Earth song plus many more.

Invincible is only relevant in this forum , it's virtually unknown to the masses. I'm not about to erase all MJ's 90's work just so I could forget about Vince.

No..I like the songs in the 90’s and I love the song Someone Put Your Hand Out so nope.

Also I like Invincible it’s a nice album is his biggest? No. Is it his most famous? No. But I like so why do we need to make such a big deal about it. If we are making a huge deal about Invincible than what about Thriller? If we do than don’t count me in because it’ll be a BIGGER deal that Invincible and no need to see that!

i would erase all the 80s stuff and add two albums between 2003-2009.

if possible I'd also erase the years 1993, 2003-2005 and 2009 June.

Invincible is the best album by the way. According to MJ.
dare you erasing this masterpiece...

Hahahaha 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 funny joke)
The constant dismissal you have to MJ in the 80s is utterly bizarre.

He was at his absolute peak of his powers, wrote his biggest hits and was the biggest star on the planet , everything he touched turned to gold, iconic motown 25 performance, legendary Thriller video , BAD world tour, the list goes on and on.

Yet , you put it down as though it was nothing and hype up Invincible, which was his worst album and its lifespan lasted a year.

What's funny about it?
Because that's not true at all 😂 MJ is MJ because of his releases after Bad era. His peak was in 90s.... In 80s he was just regular black artist, in 90s he become a legend! True king of pop! And in 00s he become Invincible! 😎

That's the craziest thing I've read on this website, the 80's was literally MJ at his peak. Thriller still being the most sold album of all time after more than 40 years is one of the many proofs of that.
MJ was at his peak in 90s.... And that's a fact

Invincible is the best album by the way. According to MJ.
I just want to know where you heard/seen say that Michael was sure of Invincible being his best album.

I'm not being a hater to Invincible or any other of his albums, but you and @Richard76 always seem to insist that Invincible is the best album because Michael said so. I'm just curious on where the source for that info is.

I just want to know where you heard/seen say that Michael was sure of Invincible being his best album.

I'm not being a hater to Invincible or any other of his albums, but you and @Richard76 always seem to insist that Invincible is the best album because Michael said so. I'm just curious on where the source for that info is.
He did say something like that in one interview, don't remember which one. But he was either saying it for marketing purposes or high

He did say something like that in one interview, don't remember which one. But he was either saying it for marketing purposes or high
If it was for marketing purposes, it wouldn't shock me.

Michael always had a way of hyping up his own albums, not just Invincible, before their release. This is especially evident for the HIStory teaser (down below). So his case with saying Invincible would be the greatest album ever would not be unique at all.

If it was for marketing purposes, it wouldn't shock me.

Michael always had a way of hyping up his own albums, not just Invincible, before their release. This is especially evident for the HIStory teaser (down below). So his case with saying Invincible would be the greatest album ever would not be unique at all.

To be fair I do believe he was really enthousiastic about the album himself, otherwise he wouldn't have released it. There were probably some songs that he really liked or had a dear personal meaning to him, or he was proud of some experimental sounds, colllaborations or something; could have been very small things. However, what he thought of the album himself doesn't matter for the public since he is literally the least objective person on the subject

Because that's not true at all 😂 MJ is MJ because of his releases after Bad era. His peak was in 90s.... In 80s he was just regular black artist, in 90s he become a legend! True king of pop! And in 00s he become Invincible! 😎
In what way was his peak in the 90's?

In the 80's he was just a regular black man? 😡😡 I'm f*cking sick of your racist undertone. The mods will do nothing about you though.

You may not believe this Richard but MJ was a proud black man until the day he died. He wasn't just black MJ in the 80's he was back from birth to his death.

Back