Would you erase MJs 90s records so you could also erase Invincible?

Fck , the first diaper change and it was all over...
THE FIRST DIAPER CHANGE AHAHAAHAHAHAHA

well um ACTUALLY *coughs* Michael was in his prime while still a fetus. The first kick he gave inside Katherine was such a groundbreaking move that no other fetus could hold a candle to. After his moderate success with the single "WAHHHHHH", released in 1958, he definitely slided off the radar. 😞😞

I guarantee that Richard will come along and say that we're still all wrong though 🤐
Watch at least SOMEONE take this too seriously. 😭

Fck , the first diaper change and it was all over...
I've just been revisiting the viewing figures for the 1984 Grammys. The highest ever, apparently.

51, 670, 000!

That is a lot of deluded people. Who's going to break the bad news to them that they were all wasting their time and they weren't, in fact, watching history being made? I ain't doing it, lol.

I dunno about that. Maybe a bit later, when he was dancing along with the washing machine. That was one hell of a moment, so I believe.

The boy had rhythm - but clearly only for a few years. After that, nada!
ah, "Washing Machine" is a great song. Unfortunately it was never released.

Fun fact, a copy of the 1961 recording is in possesion of a few collectors.🤫

I was having such a shit day and now it's so good again?? WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY? 😭
What is happening is, I'm starting a campaign (not) to raise money for therapy for all the people who went to Michael's Wembley shows in 1988. Seven shows, all sold out.

"Michael performed 7 sold out concerts at the Wembley Stadium in London with 72000 in attendance per concert and a total of 504000 which earned Michael a Guinness World Record. The concerts were part of the Bad Tour in 1988."

Those people need help. They need to be told that IT MEANT NOTHING. Nothing at all.

No no you guys are ALL WRONG! When he walked from the kitchen to the couch. THAT is his MOST ground breaking moment in his WHOLE LIFE. HE WALKED SO GRACEFULLY IT SHOKE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aspire to be like him one day and walk to form the kitchen to the couch

No no you guys are ALL WRONG! When he walked from the kitchen to the couch. THAT is his MOST ground breaking moment in his WHOLE LIFE. HE WALKED SO GRACEFULLY IT SHOKE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aspire to be like him one day and walk to form the kitchen to the couch
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the washing machine moment! I'm telling you!!!!!!!!

wah!

ah, "Washing Machine" is a great song. Unfortunately it was never released.

Fun fact, a copy of the 1961 recording is in possesion of a few collectors.🤫
Hang on, I thought there was a 0.000001s snippet online? 🤔

oh, that's NOTHING. remember that time Michael walked from his bedroom to the BATHROOM?! 🤯 And then took the LARGEST, STEAMIEST SHIT you could EVER imagine!! All that energy and dedication to something as mundane as his bowel movements... What a trendsetter. 🥺😞 God, the most groundbreaking shitter of all time.

He truly paved the way for shitters across the world. 🥺🥺 The absolute G.S.O.A.T. (Greatest Shitter of All Time). ✊✊😎

I am unavailable for comment. I am in negotiations with a collector over a snippet of the Washing Machine song.
Also, maybe, could you see if they also have the original demo of "WAHHHH" in their position? And his most scandalous unreleased single, "I Want To Hold Your Hand Premaritally"? 🤯

OMG 😱😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯 GUYSS HAVE YOU HEARD THE CHAIR SONG???!!!!! IT’S UNRELEASED BUT MICHAEL MADE AMAZING CHAIR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑

Also, maybe, could you see if they also have the original demo of "WAHHHH" in their position? And his most scandalous unreleased single, "I Want To Hold Your Hand Premaritally"? 🤯
Well, yes, yes, but don't forget I am also trying to organise therapy for more than half a million people. I can't leave those poor Wembley people just lost in their delusions about having attended a great show. IN THE 1980's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get back to you.

I posted this a while back on another thread and I don't know if this is true or if it is just wishful thinking. Given the momentum Michael had in the 1980's (ahem!) I can believe it might very well be true.

fdf66edf17c8779db6c2041c319dba2f.jpg

nope, all I can reveal is Michael sang the verses with an angry voice

"ooh, ooh
washin', washin', washin'
a washin' machine
ooh, ooh
wash it, mommy (Ooh bop tiddley bop)
automatic, systematic ..."
WASH IT MOMMY AJSEHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

"ooh, ooh
a washin' machine
ooh, ooh
No, no, hang on. Hang on a doggone minute. I have it on very good authority from my (secret) source that it goes:

(Ooh, bip tiddley bip).

Bip. Not bop. Your source is crap, mate! :ROFLMAO:

"ooh, ooh
a washin' machine
ooh, ooh
Also, isn't it 'sister-matic'?

MJ was at his peak in 90s.... And that's a fact
That depends on one's definition of peak:

- As an artist, he was at his peak in the '90s.

- As a dancer, he was at his peak in the '90s (HIStory Tour).

- As a vocalist, he was at his peak in the '80s ('BAD' album sessions).

- In terms of commercial success, he was at his peak in the '80s.

- In terms of touring, he was at his peak in the '80s (BAD Tour).

Some people say that in terms of touring, he was at his peak in the '90s because the demise of the Cold War (in 1991) gave him the chance to gain new, additional audience from the Eastern European countries when he performed there during the Dangerous Tour and the HIStory Tour.

That depends on one's definition of peak:

- As an artist, he was at his peak in the '90s.

- As a dancer, he was at his peak in the '90s (HIStory Tour).

- As a vocalist, he was at his peak in the '80s ('BAD' album sessions).

- In terms of commercial success, he was at his peak in the '80s.

- In terms of touring, he was at his peak in the '80s (BAD Tour).

Some people say that in terms of touring, he was at his peak in the '90s because the demise of the Cold War (in 1991) gave him the chance to gain new, additional audience from the Eastern European countries when he performed there during the Dangerous Tour and the HIStory Tour.
Rare Frenzy W

Back