Would you erase MJs 90s records so you could also erase Invincible?

I just want to know where you heard/seen say that Michael was sure of Invincible being his best album.

I'm not being a hater to Invincible or any other of his albums, but you and @Richard76 always seem to insist that Invincible is the best album because Michael said so. I'm just curious on where the source for that info is.
I never said, that Invincible is his best album... You was so busy with your 18+ fantasies, that you already started to lose connection with our world and make lies about other people 😂😂

In what way was his peak in the 90's?

In the 80's he was just a regular black man? 😡😡 I'm f*cking sick of your racist undertone. The mods will do nothing about you though.

You may not believe this Richard but MJ was a proud black man until the day he died. He wasn't just black MJ in the 80's he was back from birth to his death.
Racist undertone? 😂 What? Where? You know, that you already see racist context under any of my comments 😂 Tomorrow I will say "African people..." and you will say "He is a racist!" 😂 You should go to the doctor, hope it will help you)

You should be banned from this forum... You are not MJ fan. You are aggressor, who likes to hang wrong labels on people... Just like @DarylJoel_B
The complete opposite actually. I just don't like bullies or those who are trolling and saying such ridiculous things.

You know exactly what you're doing, getting under all our skin and we're foolish enough (me especially) to react to it.

I thought that it may have just been a translation issue but it's clearly not. You're provoking many of us.

I never said, that Invincible is his best album...
Please. You've made your obsession with Invincible very clear here more times than I can even count. 💀

Besides, I wasn't even attacking you. I was only asking where you and @DanGerouS- heard that Michael said Invincible was his best album in his own words. Because you two are always on the same wavelength when it comes to praising Invincible. THAT'S IT.

You was so busy with your 18+ fantasies, that you already started to lose connection with our world and make lies about other people 😂😂
OH MY GOD. Are you fucking serious? When are you going to stop targeting me for your harassment?? This is the third time you've bullied me over "18+ fantasies" and also the third time you derailed a thread just to attack me personally.

Once again, and this is the last time I'm saying this: I am a man who has a crush on Michael and I daydream about him, just like hundreds, THOUSANDS of other fans do, no matter what their sexuality is. And I actually keep the really private stuff private, thank you. Like I said to you a hundred times, you don't even know the depths of it. Get the fuck over it. The way I love Michael has no effect on your life whatsoever and it's not a fucking crime. Stop acting like me doing this is a totally unique experience. The fact that you're only targeting me is one of the most homophobic things I've ever experienced.

I'm shocked you haven't been banned yet. You've been a bully to me and many others too many times for me to even count. 😐

Besides, I wasn't even attacking you. I was only asking where you and @DanGerouS- heard that Michael said Invincible was his best album in his own words. Because you two are always on the same wavelength when it comes to praising Invincible. THAT'S IT.
Can't help you with the interview, DJ, bc I can never remember which one it is. I have heard it a couple of times but, for me, it's incredibly dull so it just goes out of my head. That said, the Invincible bit is just bog standard PR so I don't think you're missing much. There is not a band or an artist alive who, when they have to promote a new record, doesn't say one or both of the following:
1) it's my/our best album yet
2) it's our/my most personal album

I'm sure you've heard people do this a million times. It doesn't really mean anything. Whether Michael loved Invincible - and I have no reason to doubt that - or was disappointed by it he's still going to praise it to the skies. Bc it would be weird if he didn't.

The interview? Was it that radio Q&A where the guy called Invincible, er, 'Invisible'? Seriously, he did that, lol.

As for the weird af thread title? My answer is No!

The complete opposite actually. I just don't like bullies or those who are trolling and saying such ridiculous things.

You know exactly what you're doing, getting under all our skin and we're foolish enough (me especially) to react to it.

I thought that it may have just been a translation issue but it's clearly not. You're provoking many of us.
No no. You are aggressor. I didn't even talked with you. I answered to OTHER person! You started to quarell with me! You called me a racist and a homophobic... And you know why? Because you hate me) you know that I'm right, and you are not) You have been there for a few weeks, but already caused only quarells... I have been there for 2 years, and this is the first month, when i've participated in so many stupid scenes... All because of you!

No no. You are aggressor. I didn't even talked with you. I answered to OTHER person! You started to quarell with me! You called me a racist and a homophobic... And you know why? Because you hate me) you know that I'm right, and you are not) You have been there for a few weeks, but already caused only quarells... I have been there for 2 years, and this is the first month, when i've participated in so many stupid scenes... All because of you!
I don't hate you, I've been on here, what 2/3 weeks I think but in my short time I've seen you post the most ridiculous provoking type of comments.

My biggest issue with you is that you keep referring to Michael in the 80's as black Michael and dismissing all his achievements during this period as though they were nothing.

You then have the cheek to say that Invincible isn't your favourite when that's all you bang on about.

Also, you are bullying @DarylJoel_B due to the homophobic remarks you keep implying. He's asked you to stop but you keep bringing it up these 18+ fantasies you keep referring to.

Please stop it.

Please. You've made your obsession with Invincible very clear here more times than I can even count. 💀

OH MY GOD. Are you fucking serious? When are you going to stop targeting me for your harassment?? This is the third time you've bullied me over "18+ fantasies" and also the third time you derailed a thread just to attack me personally.

Once again, and this is the last time I'm saying this: I am a man who has a crush on Michael and I daydream about him, just like hundreds, THOUSANDS of other fans do, no matter what their sexuality is. And I actually keep the really private stuff private, thank you. Like I said to you a hundred times, you don't even know the depths of it. Get the fuck over it. The way I love Michael has no effect on your life whatsoever and it's not a fucking crime. Stop acting like me doing this is a totally unique experience. The fact that you're only targeting me is one of the most homophobic things I've ever experienced.

I'm shocked you haven't been banned yet. You've been a bully to me and many others too many times for me to even count. 😐
I'm defending Invincible! Because a lot of "fans" call him a worst MJ album, which is absolutely not true! But I never stated, that Invincible is his best album. You are a liar.
I'm not bully. I didn't even talked to you since our last encounter, i've never seen you since that time! I already started to forget you. But you suddenly appeared in this thread and started to quarell with me again! You are aggressor, who like to make scenes from nothing! You are shaking now, because you know, that you are wrong! You don't feel self-esteem, because you know that you are just pathetic pervert, who like to bully and provocate good people like me. You are the bad and evil, when I'm good and caring! I care about Michael's legacy and his beliefs! I care about Invincible album! And i will always defend it from people like you. You should be banned already. You make too many mess on MJJC. I tried to give you a chance, so you could change and behave more appropriate... But now I understand, that narcissist like you will never change...

I don't hate you, I've been on here, what 2/3 weeks I think but in my short time I've seen you post the most ridiculous provoking type of comments.

My biggest issue with you is that you keep referring to Michael in the 80's as black Michael and dismissing all his achievements during this period as though they were nothing.

You then have the cheek to say that Invincible isn't your favourite when that's all you bang on about.

Also, you are bullying @DarylJoel_B due to the homophobic remarks you keep implying. He's asked you to stop but you keep bringing it up these 18+ fantasies you keep referring to.

Please stop it.
No no no. You are a provocator. I'm just a regular MJ fan, who defends his legacy. You should stop already making racist comments. But, it would be much better for evedybody, if you just leave this forum... You are not MJ fan, you made it pretty clear

No no no. You are a provocator. I'm just a regular MJ fan, who defends his legacy. You should stop already making racist comments. But, it would be much better for evedybody, if you just leave this forum... You are not MJ fan, you made it pretty clear
I should really know better and just ignore your silly comments but I can't help it.

Please answer me two questions, why do you keep referring to MJ during the 80's as black Michael and dismiss his achievements?

Also, since when have I made it clear that I'm not a Michael Jackson fan?

To me every single album has its own strengths and weaknesses. I really like Invincible a lot. The main problem is, that people compare it to his former work, and always expected the next thing to be bigger and better than the one before. But Invincible was and is something different when it comes to Michaels sound. I don’t mind the album not having the usual amount of songs to really dance to.

I never said, that Invincible is his best album... You was so busy with your 18+ fantasies, that you already started to lose connection with our world and make lies about other people 😂😂
That’s very mean. Apologize now. Please.

Technically he is 18, he can have those fantasies if he wants to. It’s his choice so he wants to have then he can have them. You can’t do nothing about.
Since you're just a kid, you don't understand that they are wrong. I understand that. That's okay. But I'll no longer react to provocation of these 2 cl*ahem* aggressors. I'm done) I tried to give them 2d chances, but that doesn't help... Well, now I'll have to put them in my ignore list. They made it pretty clear, that they are not MJ fans. So, from now their opinion means nothing to me) 😌😉

You don't feel self-esteem, because you know that you are just pathetic pervert, who like to bully and provocate good people like me. You are the bad and evil, when I'm good and caring
You're a good person?? 😭

Okay. Let me clear my throat really quick.

pose-season-2-elektra-1620392719.png

Okay.

Newsflash: A good person doesn't go around bullying others and igniting feuds with other users. They also don't go around playing the victim and the "everybody's just out to get me" card whenever they're called out for their harmful words and/or actions. A good person also doesn't go around calling people "bad and evil" and pathetic perverts for something that's not even "bad and evil" in the first place. Yet again, the third time, that you've perpetuated negative stereotypes of gay men on me (that I'm a perv, disgusting, etc.) with your thinly disguised homophobia.

I also find it creepy as well that you're so obsessed with the topic of my sexuality. 😭 Every time you don't like something I say to you, you pull out the "WELL YOU'RE GAY FOR MICHAEL SO THAT'S WHY YOU'RE WRONG" card. That's the first thing you pull out of your ass. It feels like all you can ever think of me is that I'm gay but have no other personality or attributes, that I do nothing but fantasize of Michael because apparently I don't "feel self-esteem", that I have no life besides Fantasyland. But that's so far from the truth. I'm a writer, an artist, a music lover, and a giant advocate for human rights. I'm someone who loves to laugh with my friends and share my passions with others and who has grand ambitions for the future. But most importantly, I'm a person.

Sure, my coming out has made a big impact on my life. And it definitely affects the way people perceive me as a person. It matters a lot to me! But I'm more than that, and my existence is not a problem. It's people like you who make it one. And frankly? Just the fact that I've stopped hiding myself from others and not ashamed to declare who I am, and also that my favorite celebrity helped me be comfortable with my preferences, makes me have more strength and self-esteem than a lot of others are unfortunately not given the chance to have. I've fought for my own rights more than you can even fathom, especially at a point in time when there's 400+ anti-LGBTQ+ bills trying to be passed and piling up in my country as of JUST THIS YEAR ALONE. So take your seat before you even think of telling me again that I have no self-esteem, because that is just dead wrong. And you bloody know it.

I'm not bully. I didn't even talked to you since our last encounter, i've never seen you since that time! I already started to forget you. But you suddenly appeared in this thread and started to quarell with me again!
And for Christ's sake, all I wanted to know is, "Where did you and DanGerouS- get this source?", considering the both of you share the same passion for Invincible and have a considerable amount of knowledge on the album and circumstances surrounding it. That's why your name was mentioned. Not out of insulting, not out of malice, not to start beef with you. Just out of, "What's your take on this?" And instead, in response, you brought up another topic which was so painstakingly irrelevant, just to attack me personally instead of actually addressing the topic. We wouldn't be in this mess in the first place if you hadn't initiated it with, "You was so busy with your 18+ fantasies, that you already started to lose connection with our world and make lies about other people 😂😂". You brought this on YOURSELF.

Learn to take accountability for once. It's really not difficult. If you're going to stay here, then do the bare minimum and be kind and have basic human respect for others. I know my presence here is an eyesore to you, but I'm not going anywhere. I'm not letting you drive me away from what I love to do and what makes me happy and I'm not letting you drive me away from this amazing fan forum. I'm gonna continue to be myself whether you like it or not. Enough said.

Now, back on the topic of this thread, because I actually just remembered I forgot to answer the question...

@Mister_Jay_Tee it really wouldn't be worth it to erase Invincible or any album from Michael's repertoire from existence entirely. But I know you're annoyed with the numerous amount of Invincible threads lately (I kind of am too). I empathize with those feelings, but not with erasing Invincible from existence, lmao. 😭

Yes! Right after he released "Big Boy" he was already too old and lost touch with current trends. "Big Boy" was his artistic peak. That's a fact!!!11!!eleven!!1!!! #stopabusingbigboy
Nope. You're wrong. His artistic peak was at 5 years old singing 'Climb Every Mountain' at that school recital. The crowd went wild. People cried. It was all downhill after that. :ROFLMAO:

Nope. You're wrong. His artistic peak was at 5 years old singing 'Climb Every Mountain' at that school recital. The crowd went wild. People cried. It was all downhill after that. :ROFLMAO:
I disagree. His artistic peak was actually when he was a baby, when he went, "WAHHHHHHH" at the top of his lungs. It was so groundbreaking and emotional. After that, he was never the same. #streamwahhhhh 😢

😭😭💀

I disagree. His artistic peak was actually when he was a baby, when he went, "WAHHHHHHH" at the top of his lungs. It was so groundbreaking and emotional. After that, he was never the same. #streamwahhhhh 😢

😭😭💀
I dunno about that. Maybe a bit later, when he was dancing along with the washing machine. That was one hell of a moment, so I believe.

The boy had rhythm - but clearly only for a few years. After that, nada!

Back