WTF Arnold Klein???!!!!

Ashtanga

Proud Member
It seems that the fight between Klein and Debbie will heat.... :fear:

i hear Debbie Rowe is going to sue me? For the semi-nude pictures she had taken of herself in my office at night? For the affair she had with Michael's body guard? For the Affair she had with the underage college boy whose room she crawled in with a ladder? How many Skeletons would you like? Why not sue me for not seeing your own children for 12 years! You should sue yourself for saying those terrible things about Michael. His issue was Propofol and you made him look like an addict.AWK

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.1062799381495.2011130.1571307064&type=1

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
:blink:

Oh please, nothing wrong with her taking semi nude pictures in the night. If she used a ladder to meet a boy it just shows she can problem solve. She can't fly up to the window, can she. If he is in college, how underage is he? Even if he is not 21, 18 year olds can have sex, and I am sure he had a good time. He did not complain, did he. Nothing wrong with having an affair with a body-guard, unless the bodyguard is not a human. Further, Micahel's bodyguards are good looking and are buff. Some women like that. These are not skeletons. Klien is like a girl in elementary/primary school, who tells on her friend when they stop talking to each other. He has been publicly embarrassing himself since 09.

He tries to call out Debbie for saying Michael used prof when he went on tv to lie about Michael meeting men at his office.

Maybe he should focus on his own sexual exploits, his own health, & his own problems which are costing him a lot of money.

How Michael allowed a person like that in his home is hard to understand. I mean I could see him using Klien's services for his face, but inviting him in his sacred domain is another thing. Maybe Klien did not show these sides of himself to Michael.

Last edited:
The man (MJ) only friends were his brothers growing up. It's hard to know how people can really be when they smile in ur face and talk shit behind ur back! I don't blame MJ, it's these backstabbing bastards who should be ashamed!

Some people just don't when shutting the f*ck off! :doh:

The little girl is furious because she was exposed how unethical and unprofessional she is. *booboo, boo*

Saw him last night the guy can barely speak and was drooling. You reap what sew.

What a moron. Klein should be put away for what he was doing.

Showbiz 411 ‏@showbiz411 13h

#michaeljackson arnie klein really just blows a lot of smoke up Craig Rivera's a$$. a waste of time, and klein looks like jerry colonna now
Öffnen
Showbiz 411 ‏@showbiz411 14h

Klein says MJ tried to dump Murray. Says Joe introduced MJ to Murray. MJ was totally depressed he says. Frankly he knows nothing
Öffnen

#MichaelJackson @GeraldoRivera Klein says "they did not want him to survive" says drugs after lots of plastic surgeon. MJused propofol
Öffnen

@GeraldoRivera just called Arnie Klein 'the original dr. feelgood' yessss
Öffnen

I haven't watched @GeraldoRivera in a long time. He's really good on politics
Öffnen

@andjustice4some Geraldo is now talking to someone who is completely crazy. So he's ready for Klein
Gespräch zeigen

Arnie Klein on Geraldo coming up. this should be a hoot, a psychedelic romp

Saw him last night the guy can barely speak and was drooling. You reap what sew.

True and sometimes it misses you and your children catch hell rather than you. That is why I was so happy that Michael did good for people.

Why would such a sick man still keep on fighting people? It is time for him to change and apologize for the wrong he did to others.

He is on Rivera's show? Of course he is going to talk about things that he knows nothing about^^.

Maybe it's me, but I don't think Klein used to be like that-not when he started out with Michael or through much of his life-it just seems like since Michael's death and his career imploded (and guess got MS) that he has gone off the deep end with crazy stories that he thinks defend himself or Michael. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for him.
Haven't seen the Geraldo Rivera show, but heard a little about it-what is his problem lately? I'm disgusted with them all-guess it's all for money and ratings, just like everybody else.

OK-I just watched this and thank you for posting it. I still feel a little sorry for Klein, BUT Geraldo was horrible-how could he be so nice in those talks he had with Michael and Randy during the 2005 trial, declaring this was a set up and then turn around and say Michael had face lifts and procedures to make his skin whiter??? Klein has talked about "fillers"-that's NOT A FACE LIFT. I've also saw a show a LONG TIME AGO that Geraldo did about vitiligo.

He KNOWS better than that. I need to get back on his web site and blast him.

Re: Debbie Rowe threatens to sue Michael Jackson's doctor

LOL college boys are not under age. Its not his business who she had affairs with. Using the semi nude pics she took in his office, is a form a black mail. (dont we all have a copy of that anyway) LOL .. Debbie never tried to make MJ appear to be a addict. There is seriously something very unstable and EVIL about that man. He will throw anyone under the bus... EVEN Michael as we have already seen him do.. He is sinister .. and has REAL mental problems .. (Really) I seriously question anyone who is supporting him.. :( He is disgusting

I hope she gets a real good attorney and takes him down ..

I cant see his post (says unavailable) his FB is private .. Did he post her topless photo ?

Barbee People like Geraldo, sway with the wind. Sometimes he is on Michael's side, other times he talks about him like a dog. It all depends on who he wants to align with at the moment. I put Geraldo, Leno, & George Lopez in the same group.

About Klien not being that way before: well the thing is MS does not make you have a vindictive, lying personality. Klien's skill was top notch, and no one is disagreeing with that. However, his personality was always the way we see it now, but because Michael was alive and he wanted his patronage, he controlled himself. He ran to the press after Micahel died to make certain claims which had nothing to do with his illness.

The whole Geraldo thing back in the day made me smile. He said that when he took a decision to approach the Michael Jackson narrative from a more positive angle he got a lot of heat. He said he had never experienced anything like the blowback he had.

I guess he has decided he is not making that mistake again. He's going with the tried and true as it relates to Michael.

Slightly OT - some fans think that Michael was naive and too trusting. To a degree he was. But we also need to consider how people reacted to HIM. Michael was the biggest star on earth and possessed incredible personal charisma. I'm sure being in his presence blew Geraldo's little mind. LOL.

Glad I didn't watch it. Knowing myself, it would had made me cringe!

I agree with the chosen one, I bet just a few people dared to show Michael their true colors since day one. Like Dame Elizabeth.

Maybe it's me, but I don't think Klein used to be like that-not when he started out with Michael or through much of his life-it just seems like since Michael's death and his career imploded (and guess got MS) that he has gone off the deep end with crazy stories that he thinks defend himself or Michael. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for him.
Haven't seen the Geraldo Rivera show, but heard a little about it-what is his problem lately? I'm disgusted with them all-guess it's all for money and ratings, just like everybody else.

He was on CNN within just days of MJ's death to share info with the world which are under doctor-patient privilege. A few weeks later he and his buddies from his office thought it would be great fun and it would make them some money if they made up that stupid story about MJ and Jason Pfeiffer being lovers. They shopped that story to tabloids for money. And he was at TMZ like twice a week selling stories about MJ. How is that defending himself? To me there's nothing to feel sorry about.

Back