Xscape chart positions. (incl. singles)

Love Never Felt So Good debuts at No 20 on the Billboard Hot 100!!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...erlake-love-never-felt-so-good-hot-100-charts

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I just want LNFSG to reach #1 so bad... I hope it reaches #1 next week or the week after! I'm afraid that other listeners will stop requesting or buying LNFSG.
It's a great song and I hope it won't be underrated like other songs of the King, such as Give In To Me, Will You Be There and most importantly WHO IS IT!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I just want LNFSG to reach #1 so bad... I hope it reaches #1 next week or the week after! I'm afraid that other listeners will stop requesting or buying LNFSG.
It's a great song and I hope it won't be underrated like other songs of the King, such as Give In To Me, Will You Be There and most importantly WHO IS IT!
LOL that's the first thing that came to my mind as well. So it debuted at 20, is that good or bad?

The lead track from 'Xscape,' Jackson's new album, enters the Hot 100 at No. 20 and Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at No. 6.

It’s a royal return for the King of Pop to the Billboard Hot 100 and Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts. Michael Jackson's "Love N
ever Felt So Good" with Justin Timberlake makes splashy debuts at No. 20 on the Hot 100 and No. 6 on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. The track is the first single from Jackson's posthumous album "Xscape," due Tuesday (May 13).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...erlake-love-never-felt-so-good-hot-100-charts

qbee;3999429 said:
The lead track from 'Xscape,' Jackson's new album, enters the Hot 100 at No. 20 and Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at No. 6.

It’s a royal return for the King of Pop to the Billboard Hot 100 and Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts. Michael Jackson's "Love N
ever Felt So Good" with Justin Timberlake makes splashy debuts at No. 20 on the Hot 100 and No. 6 on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. The track is the first single from Jackson's posthumous album "Xscape," due Tuesday (May 13).

Two damn :thumbup::thumbup: :D

LNFSG is still #3 on Danish iTunes! (solo version is #29)

BUT - Xscape has climped and is now #9 !!! 9 is not bad for an album that is not even released yet !!

If they had a video ready for next week, it could push it further up the charts..

As of now:

USA

Love Never Felt So Good (Duet)
#9 United States (UP 1)

Love Never Felt So Good (solo)
#68 United States (DOWN 3)

Xscape (Deluxe album)
#22 United States (UP 3)

Black Keys are at # 9 (Same release date as MJ)

USA

Love Never Felt So Good (Duet)
#8 United States (UP 1)

Love Never Felt So Good (solo)
#69 United States (DOWN 1)

Xscape (Deluxe album)
#21 United States (UP 1)

LNFSG might to back all the way to #5 where it was last weekend before iTunes deleted the single link.

This is great news, hopefully we can pull together and it can get even higher. MJfans unite?

this comment is on duet's version , if it's true then it's very good for LNFSG

WE DID IT FOR HIM YA"LL!!!!!!!!!!!!! This ties his third highest debut on the Hot 100!! Guess what song it ties???? THRILLER. Thriller entered at no. 20 too. Only You Are Not Alone and Scream debuted higher than Thriller and Love Never Felt So Good. WE REALLY DIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)?

Did anyone send Billboard article to Roger Friedman?

US Amazon
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7 in Music (See Top 100 in Music) Same position as yesterday
#1 in Music > R&B
#7 in Music > Pop

UK Amazon
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10 in Music (See Top 100 in Music) Raising 1 position since yesterday
#1 in Music > R&B and Soul
#5 in Music > Pop

Canada Amazon
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11 in Music (See Top 100 in Music) Dropped 5
#1 in Music > R&B
#10 in Music > Pop

France Amazon
Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon: 1 en Musique Raised 1 position
n°1 dans Musique > R&B, Soul & Funk
n°1 dans Musique > Pop

Germany Amazon
Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 9 in Musik (Siehe Top 100 in Musik) Raised 3 positions
Nr. 5 in Musik > Pop

Amazon Italy
Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 7 in Musica raised 1 position
n.7 in Musica > Pop

In my opinion this is good if not great. This is double CD with 1 CD full of demos and still doing so well in charts :clapping:

A top 20 debut on the BB100 is amazing - especially as it only had 3 days sales, and quite a few 'pundits' were predicting a bottom end (60-100) debut.

A word of caution though. This single has little chance of getting much higher without an official video.

Top 20 is awsome for me though, and something I never expected!! :clapping:

So good, I said it twice!

Sorry guys and gals. :ciao:

Last edited:
It's an amazing debut! 3rd highest debut of MJ singles on Hot 100:

You are not alone in 1995: debut at #1
Scream in 1995: debut at #5
Thriller in 1983: debut at #20
Love Never Felt So Good: debut at #20

WOW! In The Netherlands on itunes!

#2 LNFSG Duet
#3 LNFSG

#2 Xscape Deluxe
#34 Xscape

:D:D:D:D:D
Quite alot of promotion here too.

Michael Jackson Worldwide iTunes Performance Last update: 2014-05-08 16:50:21 EDT

Love Never Felt So Good
#2 Sweden
#8 United States

Album: XSCAPE
#3 Sweden
#18 United States

Back