Xscape chart positions. (incl. singles)

respect77;4001440 said:
2nd greatest gainer on the US radio for the day!

M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE – Love Never Felt So Good: 47.902 (+ 2.753)

Nice gain. Great news!!

the fact that it's stayed in the Itunes top 10 for 7 days now (minus the day they deleted the singles) is a really positive sign. I expect more radio stations to add it to their playlist this coming week.

I hope it increases to +3 today.

Last edited:
It's awesome to see Xscape is doing so great even when it hasn't been released in most countries.

Worldwide iTunes chart:

Xscape #2

iTunes Mexico:

Xscape deluxe #8 (it climbed 5 positions)

Top 100 songs iTunes Mexico

LNFSG duet #7 (it climbed 2 positions)

Yes it seems in Germany Michael will not get the number one spot and this Kollegah-guy will get it. Same release-date

Last edited:
Yes it seems in Germany Michael will not get the number one spot and this Kollegah-guy will get it. Same release-date

No doubt, but his album has been on the charts for 3 months. He has 3 months worth of pre-orders ahead of release day sale. Just like Coldplay has been on the charts for 2-1/2 months and have released 3 singles ahead of release. High profile performances including SNL last weekend and an upcoming NBC special sane night as BBMA. I love Coldplay so I am happy for them, just want us to keep things in perspective.

Anyway, MJ is off to a great start...I hope sale at local retailers are good.

Last edited:
Whether the album will be #1 or not, I think it's even more important to have longevity on the charts than first week sales. Because longevity means that people like it and keep buying it as more and more people hear it etc. - not just the fans who go out and buy it on the first week. Also it's longevity that gives an album really big sales. So let's hope for that.

Maybe Xscape gets #1 on amazon.de within the next 2 weeks. Right now a popular german rapper is in front of MJ. :bored:

Annita;4001760 said:
US-i-tunes-charts

LNFSG: 8 and 55
Xscape: 10
Essential: 84
http://www.apple.com/itunes/charts/

Worldwide i-tunes-charts: No changes:
http://kworb.net/aww/

Artist: 2
Xsacpe: 2
LNFSG: 4 and 12

other Albums:
Number Ones: 54
Bad: 179
Thriller: 223

US Itunes Charts

#9 LNFSG duet
#67 LNFSG solo

#13 Xscape Deluxe

I only see Deluxe, the other one has disappeared or ITunes is playing trick on me

Radio Airplay Update

THE BIG DUMP : this is the 8th day drop someone mentioned earlier this week

M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE – Love Never Felt So Good: 18.208 (- 29.694)

Basically, the premiere day impressions (mostly Clear Channel Deal spins) were dropped. Mediabase is reporting 34.011 for the 1st day but Billboard in their report last Monday, stated 34 for the week ending May 6th.

If Mediabase is correct, it would mean LNFSG gained +4.317 yesterday, after subtracting 34.011, you get a net loss of 29.694. A 4.317 would be major....I hope we are able to confirm this quickly.

Last edited:
Yep, I estimated he'd be left with about 15M, so that is a bit better. I think we'll get through it -- if the solid updates continue it will recover. Additionally the BB Awards, the Jeep commercial and the upcoming video will give it a boost. And of course the album release next week (hopefully they put a banner on the main iTunes page).

It's an amazing debut! 3rd highest debut of MJ singles on Hot 100:

You are not alone in 1995: debut at #1
Scream in 1995: debut at #5
Thriller in 1983: debut at #20
Love Never Felt So Good: debut at #20

#11 LNFSG DUET (first time out of top 10 this week)
#77 LNFSG SOLO

#14 XSCAPE DELUXE
NC XSCAPE (again not charting in top 300)

US Amazon
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3 in Music Up 2
#1 in Music > R&B
#3 in Music > Pop

Uk
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3 in Music Up 5
#1 in Music > R&B and Soul
#2 in Music > Pop

Canada
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5 in Music Up 1
#1 in Music > R&B
#5 in Music > Pop

France
Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon: 1 en Musique
n°1 dans Musique > Pop
n°1 dans Musique > R&B, Soul & Funk

Germany
Amazon Bestseller-Rang: Nr. 2 in Musik Up 1
Nr. 1 in Musik > Pop
Nr. 1 in Musik > Limited Edition

Italy
Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 7 in Musica Down 2
n.6 in Musica > Pop

:clapping:
Italy only Amazon where album went down, in other amazon's it went up.

Mediatraffic - May 11th, 2014

#27 - Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake- Week 1
MJJ / Epic - 84.000

Love Never Felt So Good WORLDWIDE sales after 1 week (05.11.2014) - 84.000

http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks.htm

Last edited:
@ Dorian.

These might be sales "week 1", but not "after one week" - if you see what I mean.

LNFSG sold 80,000 in the USA in 3 days, and 10,000 in the UK in 2 days. So where does "84,000" come from?

@ Dorian.

These might be sales "week 1", but not "after one week" - if you see what I mean.

LNFSG sold 80,000 in the USA in 3 days, and 10,000 in the UK in 2 days. So where does "84,000" come from?

This is what Mediatraffic reported.

Radio data is not good enough.
Only Urban A/C (R&B) radio is getting warmer and warmer, Top 40 radios actually start to stop playing the song. It fell out of Top 50 spins of Top 40 radios.

Source: Allaccess

Only Urban A/C (R&B) radio is getting warmer and warmer, Top 40 radios actually start to stop playing the song. It fell out of Top 50 spins of Top 40 radios.

When I go to the Allaccess website it shows LNFSG at 3rd place: http://www.allaccess.com/

zwfbe9.jpg

parabola1999;4002608 said:

I came here to write this...I am glad you did before me.

the song IS NOT BEING PLAYED AT POP RADIO...Not at all.

only AC & Urban AC are supporting it. We need to start contacting Pop radio and ask that they add the song to their playlist.

Radio update:

Nice increase (Daily rolling has kicked in) but ONLY THANKS to Urban AC & AC.

From ATRL via Mediabase

M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE – Love Never Felt So Good: 19.927 (+ 1.719)

AC

18 19 M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE Love Never Felt So G... 207 254 -47 3.323

+30 Spins
+15 Bullet
+0.603 Audience

URBAN AC

18 15 M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE Love Never Felt So G... 612 382 230 6.912

+81 Spins
+27 Bullet
+0.836 Audience

Only these two formats are keeping the song alive

M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE – Love Never Felt So Good: 19.927 (+ 1.719)

That's a good update! :yes:

If it keeps that up, we will have a decent hit on our hands. We need an official video to go along with the radio airplay. Does anyone know when that will happen?

Back