Xscape chart positions. (incl. singles)

Annita;4042329 said:
The Best of Internet @TheBestofMJJ · 3 Std.

Billboard US Album Chart

#66 Xscape Michael Jackson
#106 The Essential Michael Jackson
#154 Thriller Michael Jackson

Thanks! Do we know the number of units sold for this week?

Chart News @chartnews · 14 h.

WW sales: @michaeljackson, Xscape 18,000 (1,410,000 total).

I've watched VH1 today and it was "Totally Pop Party Top 50" LNFSG came on second place.
3 was something Rita Ora and 1 Happy .

Not such a big deal but still,I was very pleased :)

Currently on iTunes:

XSCAPE
#13 Mozambique
#15 Uzbekistan
#19 Grenada
#37 Swaziland
#38 Azerbaijan
#40 Armenia
#40 Cape Verde
#44 Netherlands
#57 Tajikistan
#59 Hungary
#62 Slovakia
#64 Taiwan
#66 Burkina Faso
#73 Dominica
#73 Turkmenistan
#78 Mongolia
#78 Oman
#86 Nigeria
#90 Poland
#90 Spain
#95 Ghana
#97 Hong Kong
#97 Romania
#118 France
#126 Indonesia
#143 India
#157 Turkey
#162 Luxembourg
#165 Brazil
#179 Germany
#190 Japan
#192 Switzerland
#195 Russia

NEW WAVE OF PROMOTION IS NEEDED!

The Best of Internet @TheBestofMJJ · 23 Std.

China Album Chart #10 Xscape Michael Jackson

Currently on iTunes:

A Place with No Name
#48 Bahrain
#116 Netherlands
#168 Germany
#195 Belgium
#199 Italy
#1080 United Kingdom

Currently on iTunes:

A Place with No Name
#48 Bahrain
#116 Netherlands
#168 Germany
#195 Belgium
#199 Italy
#1080 United Kingdom

Has it actually been released as a single? I have read that it has not and can only find it as a track related to the album on iTunes, like the other songs. If it hasn't those chart placements are more impressive than meets the eye.

Has it actually been released as a single? I have read that it has not and can only find it as a track related to the album on iTunes, like the other songs. If it hasn't those chart placements are more impressive than meets the eye.

Yeah, album track only. Don't know why.

Its been certified GOLD by RIA they get the info from soundscan for one. All sales are tracked

From Epic

It's official! Michael Jackson's #XSCAPE is certified GOLD!
Pick up your copy now and lose yourself in "A Place With No Name"!

iTunes http://smarturl.it/xscape.gold

10628603_10203335854731780_453635990105562062_n.jpg

Platinum shouldn't be far off. The Michael album was certified platinum a few weeks after scanning 405k. Xscape is now around 424k.

Chart News @chartnews · 19 Std.

US certifications (@RIAA): @michaeljackson, Xscape Gold (500,000).

RIAA certtifications are based on shipment, so it depends on how much Sony shipped. They shipped a million for the MICHAEL album that's why it was certified platinum, even though it sold about 500K.

There shouldn't be any reason for Xscape shipping less than Michael by now, especially considering its superior chart run. Besides, RIAA cover more outlets than Soundscan, so Soundscan numbers are always the lowest denominator.

The Michael-album sold 1,2 Mio. in the first 2 weeks worldwide. You can see this when you go in the chart-arichve from media-traffic. Xscape has sold 1,4 Mio. after months. Sales are declinesd since 2010.

The Michael-album sold 1,2 Mio. in the first 2 weeks worldwide. You can see this when you go in the chart-arichve from media-traffic. Xscape has sold 1,4 Mio. after months. Sales are declinesd since 2010.

But the Michael album dropped off the charts fast, after the Christmas season, which basically means it sold the bulk of its sales in the first couple of weeks. Xscape has had much stronger stability both in terms of charts and sales. Comparing US Soundscan sales, Michael and Xscape were similar when they were certified platinum and gold, respectively.

Currently on iTunes:

A Place with No Name
#48 Bahrain
#116 Netherlands
#168 Germany
#195 Belgium
#199 Italy
#1080 United Kingdom

Ouch. This is why the charting or APWNN on the R/B chart previously was very confusing.

Ouch. This is why the charting or APWNN on the R/B chart previously was very confusing.

Now it's even worse:

A Place with No Name
#155 Netherlands
#161 Belgium
#170 Bahrain
#892 United Kingdom

I just watched a Jeep commercial featuring A Place With No Name on NBC. It will probably roll on through the fall.:bowling:

UK Charts - 21st September;
Xscape - OUT
Love Never Felt So Good - 77 (down from 75)
Number Ones - 49 (down from 46)

With lack of the record company support there's only so much we can do. We'll keep voting and requesting - obviously, but I'm losing my hope...

Last edited:
Back