Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

if some song featuring bieber will be ever released - MJ fans will go furious. Estate you will oficialy loose all of us.

I guess you two are the ones who want MJ/JB duet :D

Just kidding, let's get back to the album :D

Don't insult us, please!!! No f@cking way and you know it. :D
This is an Xscape thread and we wanna keep it that way, that's all!
Thank you!

You forgot Timberlake.

But Michael did work with Timberlake during the 30th anniversary concerts, and Michael knew Timberlake and respected him as an artist. He didn't even know Bieber

They worked together before

Which recording did they work on when Michael was alive?

Analogue, Michael respected many artists including Ne-Yo who is not in this project and had songs he was working on with Michael.

But Michael did work with Timberlake during the 30th anniversary concerts, and Michael knew Timberlake and respected him as an artist. He didn't even know Bieber

and don't forget WMCIG

Timberlake was acceptable, but if they really put out a
JB/MJ-song, i won't support their future-releases anymore.
I know he has a close relationship to Bieber, but that doesn't mean, that he have to be on a record. What bugs me, it says: "Bieber/Jackson-Tracks", shouldn't it be "Jackson/Bieber-Tracks"?!

Last edited:

There were a few artists there...

So is that what you mean by them NOT working together? Because there were a "few artists" there?

I guess you two are the ones who want MJ/JB duet :D

Just kidding, let's get back to the album :D

Nope. We're just not gonna act like 5 year olds, just 'cos it's been mentioned once.

Sony Music Brazil not care about the fans here. The launch was delayed pro end of the month! :/

So is that what you mean by them NOT working together? Because there were a "few artists" there?

I believe you understand the difference. Everyone on that record should have stood an equal chance for a duet following your logic.

If Michael is being introduced to new audiences through Timberlake, it will be the same with Bieber in the future.

Ok. Can we keep this shit on the 'Beiber bleaters' thread, and get back to THIS actual album?

Ok. Can we keep this shit on the 'Beiber bleaters' thread, and get back to THIS actual album?

Okay, i love the clap sound in 'DYKWYCA'.

Ok, ok, once you stop talking about Bieber, then we can move on :D

I believe you understand the difference. Everyone on that record should have stood an equal chance for a duet following your logic.

If Michael is being introduced to new audiences through Timberlake, it will be the same with Bieber in the future.

Do you really want an irresponsible, untalented, troublemaker so-called "artist" to be on the same song as Michael?

Ok, ok, ok,...

but we do'nt want Bieber...

It doesn't matter if MJ worked or knew Timberlake. Timberlake is an artist. Justin Bieber is not a good man and he is not an artist of course.

Does anyone think that the original version of Do You Know Where Your Children Are sounds more fresh than the new version?

"I'll be loving you, that's what I want to do"

Does anyone think that the original version of Do You Know Where Your Children Are sounds more fresh than the new version?

Nah, I really love the new version actually. I do prefer pretty much all the original versions, but with this one, they kept the 80s feel to it, with those cool sounding punches....

One more for Tygger, just in case he'd doubt MJ liked Justin Timberlake/Nsync:

[youtube]XXTI8pWdeEY[/youtube]

I mean Xscape is really good and all but JB is a no no for future releases

anddd my Xscape copy has finally shipped for US release tomorrow :clap:

Back