Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

I posted that in the other thread but just in case you missed it :D

Actually that dancer is making a visual dance album called "Brooklyn thriller" and he will include a teaser from that album in the upcoming Sony Xperia Z2 ad...weither that ad will include an MJ song or not I can't predict...

check the profile pic of his FB page and you will understand :

https://www.facebook.com/TheStoryboard There is also news about Extended Commercial !!!

By checking his FB pagehe seemed to be an MJ fab (hence the name of his dance album) and i found out that A new slave to the rhythm ad is coming this week most probablyy
and I quote :
"
March 20
16 hr shoot +

SONY

MICHAEL JACKSON

SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM FREESTYLE COMMERCIAL

STORYBOARD PROFESS-SOAR COMING SOON "

Taking this quote from his account

and here is his personal account : https://www.facebook.com/story.basquiat :D :D

I posted that in the other thread but just in case you missed it :D

Actually that dancer is making a visual dance album called "Brooklyn thriller" and he will include a teaser from that album in the upcoming Sony Xperia Z2 ad...weither that ad will include an MJ song or not I can't predict...

check the profile pic of his FB page and you will understand :

https://www.facebook.com/TheStoryboard There is also news about Extended Commercial !!!

By checking his FB pagehe seemed to be an MJ fab (hence the name of his dance album) and i found out that A new slave to the rhythm ad is coming this week most probablyy
and I quote :
"
March 20
16 hr shoot +

SONY

MICHAEL JACKSON

SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM FREESTYLE COMMERCIAL

STORYBOARD PROFESS-SOAR COMING SOON "

Taking this quote from his account

and here is his personal account : https://www.facebook.com/story.basquiat :D :D

Will? What's new this week? I'm hoping!

flattered that that comment would get a response like that lol! Thanks

You guys I can't wait for the music, also you know I was thinking the other day how we were discussing different video ideas and various other future projects they could do.. People were talking about animated videos, and I mentioned using the unused motion capture from Ghosts outtakes to create a digitally realistic MJ...

IDK why I did not think or mention this at the time but you know how many hours MJ had of himself (home videos etc.) he had soooo much of his life documented with footage we've never seen... That means 1. we could be getting home video of MJ forever basically and 2. you know how much rehearsal and dancing that would have been captured.. He often when conceptualizing dance would turn on the recorder and just dance and come up with stuff.. That could be used in music videos also!!

i wish that "she was loving me" will be on the album :big_boss:

You guys I can't wait for the music, also you know I was thinking the other day how we were discussing different video ideas and various other future projects they could do.. People were talking about animated videos, and I mentioned using the unused motion capture from Ghosts outtakes to create a digitally realistic MJ...

IDK why I did not think or mention this at the time but you know how many hours MJ had of himself (home videos etc.) he had soooo much of his life documented with footage we've never seen... That means 1. we could be getting home video of MJ forever basically and 2. you know how much rehearsal and dancing that would have been captured.. He often when conceptualizing dance would turn on the recorder and just dance and come up with stuff.. That could be used in music videos also!!

I just hope they pull out all the stops with this album, I've got a good feeling about this album getting the glory and recognition it needs.
They are (I think) gonna make the most of promoting this album. It shows by them hiring Timbaland to add his flavour to the songs that are going to be used. That doesnt come to cheap either for Estate.

i wish CGYWOOM will be on the album too

I think......

This will be known to be his first true posthumous album, it will get recognition as that ('Michael' will only be seen as an unreleased compilation album with the obvious controversy). Sales and attention will be good but not to the level a Michael Jackson project really deserves, large reason would be because he is not here to promote it. A record label and the estate can only do so much!!

They will need to spread singles out to continue album sales, and actually release and promote them.. They will need to get radio stations interested enough to pay for the rights to play the music.. That is really the biggest thing, if radio stations don't believe there is a demand for the music they are not going to pay to play it.

When singles are released we need to remember to request the music on the stations, even stations we don't listen to often that would play the music.. Remember this - the more demand stations feel are there the more of a chance they will pay to play it.. (They PAY to play, that is why stations can be very selective with what they play and some stations only play top 20 hits over and over again.) And it's a sad cycle because if no one hears it, why would they request for it, so WE need to do that!!

Don't listen to people who say stupid things. Sony changed date of premiere Xperia Z2. It will be probably 11 April so everything is possible. In mobile technology advertising begins a week before the release of the device. Now we have more than 2 weeks to premiere so wait till April. Sony knows that Jackson is a diamond. Recent information confirms first single. "Slave to the rythm" will promote Z2/New MJ's album. Extended version of ad... will be first video. These are unofficial information. Source? Own observations, conversations with people from Sony Mobile.
Stay tuned and don't give up friends. ;)

Last edited:

Don't listen to people who say stupid things. Sony changed date of premiere Xperia Z2. It will be probably 11 April so everything is possible. In mobile technology advertising begins a week before the release of the device. Now we have more than 2 weeks to premiere so wait till April. Sony knows that Jackson is a diamond. Recent information confirms first single. "Slave to the rythm" will promote Z2/New MJ's album. Extended version of ad... will be first video. These are unofficial information. Source? Own observations, conversations with people from Sony Mobile.
Stay tuned and don't give up friends. ;)

?????????

It's true. In addition, the number of available devices will be limited.

Im not getting the phone... for what? I don't even think it's that cool...

@Who cares?
We talk about collaboration Sony Mobile with new MJ album...

No Sony didn't change the date of release but it said that it won't cover the number of preordered units, something like "Victim of its owbn success " as they said in their own words :D :D

in fact The global launch started Yesterday..The phone is already on sale in Taiwan and there are People there who already bought it :D

http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/03/24/xperia-z2-goes-on-sale-in-taiwan/

EDIT: In fact there was NEVER an official release date, it was always "Coming soon" on the official site :D

Interesting. I wonder if it already has STTR on it. But I think it's more likely that Z2 users will be able to download the single without charge after it's official release.

@tidus72000: Face palm. :D
Look at CE, USA markets... When I pre-ordered my Z2 Purple on the web i saw "premiere 7 april". I got a message from Sony Mobile and they said that probably will be slip. Only a few days ofc. Marketing and release date are two different things. Tomorrow they have to know everything.

Last edited:

1962594_838061459541482_1706714370_n.jpg

New Commercial!

edit: Only pics :)

Last edited:

@UP: Can you put a link?

Hope there is a new commercial coming soon.

AND hopefully the commercial wil then say - Song "Slave To The Rhythm" by Michael Jackson out on iTunes and streamed on mj.com from april 1st !!

That would be fantastic news, I can't see why they still wouldn't use STTR. Id expect April 1st - April 7th

I just hope we will get the first single soon !!

BUT - it is highly unlikely that we will get a single before an official announcement about a new album.

First announcement - then single - SO I really hope for a statement SOON !!

Next ad (2 of 6) will be in the next week. In commercials we will be hear all songs from the new album (snippets or mix??).
It's rumors ofc.

Next ad (2 of 6) will be in the next week. In commercials we will be hear all songs from the new album (snippets or mix??).
It's rumors ofc.
Where did you see these rumors?

MJ Beats said dat they have special info. Thats why i wrote "rumors". Just wait and see. I don't now if it's true or not.

MJ Beats said dat they have special info. Thats why i wrote "rumors". Just wait and see. I don't now if it's true or not.

MJ Beats? XD

WTF is that?

Back